C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: when everyone from Bernie to Biden to Beto to Buttigieg have bloodied and crippled one another, then, and only then, will Michelle and Hillary enter the fray- that is MY prediction” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,122 AT THE AICP-END
535 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
I said it in October 2013 and will say it again now: I expected Michelle Obama to be the eventual 2016 nominee of the Democratic Party just as I now expect her to be the 2020 nominee- it’s inevitable…
Kula, HI, 05-19-2019 Sunday: This past Thursday, we saw another entrant into the Democratic 2020 sweepstakes leap into the race, New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio and almost immediately, people across the city and around the Empire State began booing and hissing at the guy, calling him a ‘liar’ and mocking him. Granted, folks, there is much to mock because that man seems like the number one boob in a race full of boobs. How he even won reelection as a mayor is mind-blowing, IF voters had appeared in greater numbers than they did, neither him nor Bug Eyes would have won their elections. Yet, both Di Blasio and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez did win.
I would have thought that disgraced and now-out-of-jail Democratic pervert, Anthony Weiner, would have won the mayoral race before he found himself in trouble yet again, sexting photos of his junk to underage girls. What is it with men doing this sick stuff?
Ah, well, for some odd reason, Mayor Di Blasio thinks he can do to the rest of America what he has done to New York City, basically undo everything good that GOP former mayor and current Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani did. That man saved that city so why in God’s name did they lurch into three terms of Michael Bloomberg and now two terms of this liberal douche? Never seen anything like it.
The Democrats have a massive number of candidates seeking the 2020 nomination of their party. People we know well, and others, well, they might have some name recognition but many of them, uh, it makes you wonder WHY the heck they are wasting the time, spending the money, and stumping all over America to TRY to win something they will NEVER win: the presidency of the United States.
Long, long ago here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I was among the first to say that Michelle Obama would be the presidential nominee of her party. That’s right. I said it. I said it, however, not in 2015 or 2016 but back on October 27, 2013. That’s right, again, folks, I said it thinking that she was the ONLY one who would carry on the policies of her hubby because her hubby would be the de facto president behind the scenes.
What is more fascinating is that when I predicted that Michelle would become the nominee of her party, no one had a clue that she would not seek the nomination in 2016 or that the archenemy of her husband, Donald J. Trump, would actually enter the race with the express purpose of overturning every policy of her husband, Barack, as well as destroying his legacy. So why wouldn’t Michelle enter the race NOW?
I will make a bold new prediction now: she WILL enter the race but not yet, just as I suspect that Hillary will enter the race at some point. The reason neither of these two women will now is that are twenty-three flipping people all vying for the nomination NOW. Let them punch one another out to the point that all of them are bloody, with snot running down their faces, dripping off their chins and into their laps.
Then and only then will one or both seek to leap in and become the savior of their party but first, all of them- including Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Mayor Pete must beat each other up to the point that all will willingly bow out of the race or will take a knockout blow to the chin while a delirious crowd screams and hoots as they go down.
It will be like when Jeff Garcia was the quarterback for, uh, I believe, the Philadelphia Eagles. The poor guy suffered an injury and went DOWN and the Philly fans were all screaming for him to ‘STAY DOWN’ as they either wanted A.J. Feeley (a fan favorite in the city) or Koi Dettmer to come in and continue the game. It was a sad sight to behold. I believe the game was in 2006.
Back to the discussion at hand, it would make sense for both Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton to linger along the sidelines, awaiting the right moment to leap into the fray and become the savior of the party. Hence why I think Barack Obama has said nothing about his former vice president as he plans to trot out his wife so she can take over when the rest go down in flames as they inevitably will.
I think Hillary entering the race would be about ego because many Democrats would find it appalling that once again, she- a two-time loser to be sure- would think she could somehow manage to latch onto the nomination again. Think people booing Di Blasio is something, wait until the Bernie supporters go to town on the former first lady, presidential candidate, secretary of state, and presidential nominee: it will be ghastly.
Michelle, on the other hand, could beat President Donald Trump, more so than Joe Biden or Bernie could. Granted, she has no actual hands-on political experience, but her entry into the race would brush aside all other challengers and WOULD lead to her winning the White House and a return to Obamaism.
One must ponder whether President Trump has even considered this or is totally oblivious to this jarring possibility? I must wonder if the other Democrats seeking the nomination have considered this probability or if they are all going about their business as though they have nothing to fear? The first couple of debates are going to be eyeopeners to be sure.
Friends, see you all later in the year- good Lord willing. We shall see in six months or so whether I am on the mark or am just blowing smoke. We shall see. Let me know what YOU think.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 05-19-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-16-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah “When everyone from Bernie to Biden to Beto to Buttigieg have bloodied and crippled one another, then, and only then, will Michelle and Hillary enter the fray- that is MY prediction.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIX
Paulikovich, Lilah. 27-October-2013: “Another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form.” Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL PAINTING, PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN BLOG AND VISUALIZE IT THERE…
This artwork is #0907 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cave in the Rocks.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Mike + the Mechanics, Bill Di Blasio, AOC, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Bloomberg, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 19, 2019:
SCOTUS Associate Justice Edward Douglass White; Nazi Philipp Bouhler, AC/DC featuring Phil Rudd, Derek and the Dominoes featuring Eric Clapton, “In the Navy” by the Village People, the Who featuring Pete Townshend, and ZZ Top featuring Dusty Hill:
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Who, Pete Townshend, Dusty Hill, ZZ Top, AC/DC, Phil Rudd, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Patty Boyd Harrison, “Layla” by Derek and the Dominoes, “In the Navy” by the homosexual musical group the Village People, Just the Facts, Associate Justice of Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) Edward Douglass White, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Mike + the Mechanics, Bill Di Blasio, AOC, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Bloomberg, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, 2020 Presidential Elections,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH 2011-2019:
1. 02-20-2011 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIII—Pineapple and Apricot Quick Breads done in a Jiffy” by Lilah Paulikovich.
2. 03-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XIII: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XIII—the Brunch Menu, Part IV” by Lilah Paulikovich.
3. 03-16-2011 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIV: Caraway-Onion Savory Muffins and Cheese’n’Pepper Savory Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
4. 04-13-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XIV: Lilah presents the Classic Carrot Cake that Chef Brian Carrick first devised while working at the famed Stockdale Country Club in Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
5. 05-01-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part V: Lilah comes in and picks up where Goldie left off Yesterday by presenting Two More Important, All-Purpose Pantry Sauces that will enliven your foods, amaze your Palate and enrich the Bottom Line of the Foodservice Operation!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
6. 05-02-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VI: Lilah discusses the Joys of living and working in the Hawaiian Islands, the Diversions, the way of Life that ALL Native-born People love…then, she shares her Recipe for House Croutons, noting it is better to do everything from Scratch rather than buying it from a Purveyor!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
7. 05-03-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VII: Lilah presents a Great Recipe for 1000 Island Dressing, one of the Best as she says herself so please, join us in our ongoing, lengthy Series on the most Important Post in any Restaurant, the Prepmaster!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
8. 05-04-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VIII: after sharing comments on the Recent Death of al-Qaida Terrorist Osama bin Laden and congrats to the Commander-in-Chief, Lilah continues with Prepmaster Recipes such as the outstanding Bleu Cheese Dressing #1 in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
9. 06-04-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVI: ABC Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
10. 06-25-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVII: Banana-Orange-Multi-Bran Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
11. 07-15-2011 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part IV: A Trio of Savory Sauces—Delicious Sauces with which to enliven your Evening Meals” by Lilah Paulikovich.
12. 09-19-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVI: Chocolate Pate with Crème Fraiche and Raspberry Sauce—a Delicious Dessert, to say the Least!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
13. 09-20-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVII: Lilah Paulikovich’s White Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping—the Best of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
14. 09-21-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVIII: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—One of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
15. 09-22-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIX: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Crème Brule Recipe—out of this World!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
16. 09-23-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XL: Lilah Paulikovich’s Italian Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—a Time-Honored Treat covered in Cherries and Sour Cream!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
17. 09-24-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Burnt Cream Recipe—Crème Brule’s Sweeter Cousin” by Lilah Paulikovich.
18. 09-25-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe—unlike anything you’ve ever seen before” by Lilah Paulikovich.
19. 02-27-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XV: Starter Caesar Salad with Northwest Caesar Dressing—a Delicious Combination of Taste, Elegance, and Beauty” by Lilah Paulikovich.
20. 02-28-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVI: Butterleaf Vinaigrette with Caramelized Walnuts, House Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing—a Quadruple Assortment of Excellent Recipes” by Lilah Paulikovich.
21. 02-29-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVII: Lilah’s Hawaii Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing—a Beautiful Assortment of Fresh Garden Vegetables in a Flavorful Dressing” by Lilah Paulikovich.
22. 03-01-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVIII: Bleu Cheese Starter Salad with the Best Bleu Cheese Dressing ever—perfect for Early Bird Dinners” by Lilah Paulikovich.
23. 03-02-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIX: Starter Spinach Salad with House Croutons—elegant enough to stand alone of for use on Banquets” by Lilah Paulikovich.
24. 03-03-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XX: House Honey Starter Salad with House Honey Dressing—a Combination that simply can’t be Beat” by Lilah Paulikovich.
25. 03-04-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXI: Lilah’s Hot Seafood Salad with Hot Seafood Salad Dressing—better than all the Rest” by Lilah Paulikovich.
26. 08-06-2012 M: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXVIII: Lilah begins a Wonderful Week of Appetizers by presenting her Shrimp Dip Recipe—one every Home and Professional Chef should know!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
27. 08-07-2012 T: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXIX: Clam Dip is the Topic for Today’s Appetizer Discussion” by Lilah Paulikovich.
28. 08-08-2012 W: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXX: Bleu Cheese Dip is Lilah Paulikovich’s Topic for today’s Appetizer Series” by Lilah Paulikovich.
29. 08-09-2012 Th: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXI: Hummus—Chickpea Delight from the Middle East now an American Favorite!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
30. 08-10-2012 F: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXII: Chef Lilah’s Famed Bacon Dip—Number One on Maui and Everywhere Else!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
31. 08-11-2012 S: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIII: Today’s Dip is Classic French Onion made from Scratch (well, almost), and is Tasty, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
32. 08-12-2012 Su: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIV: The Final Dip of the Week: Lilah’s Chili con Queso —didn’t think I could do, right?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
33. 03-25-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XL: Oh, oh—Looks like Chef Lilah drew the Saucier’s Card, so we have another Week of Sauces—today, it’s Yellow Curry Sauce?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
34. 03-26-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLI: Today’s Portuguese-Style Duxelles is in Honor of the Many Portuguese living here in Hawaii and is Perfect for a Wide Variety of Dishes like Seafood and Shellfish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
35. 03-27-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLII: Today and Tomorrow, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part I!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
36. 03-28-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIII: Yesterday and Today, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part II!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
37. 03-29-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIV: Today, we go down a Different Road by doing something closer to Lilah’s Home: Chinese-Hawaiian Barbeque Sauce—Delightfully Tangy, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
38. 03-30-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLV: Chef Lilah comes up with a Great Sauce Today: Oriental Lemon Sauce, perfect for a Zesty, Delicious Oriental Lemon Chicken!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
39. 03-31-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLVI: Perfect for Easter Sunday 2013, Chef Lilah presents the Best Sauce in any Chef’s Repertoire—Sauce Nantua—Shellfish-flavored Cream Sauce” by Lilah Paulikovich.
40. 10-21-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXV: Lilah takes it to her Fellow Hawaiian, President Obama, and then shows the Readership how to make her Banana-Coconut Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
41. 10-22-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVI: Lilah discusses Last Weekend’s Collapse of the Food Stamp System, the Food Stamp President, and then shows the World how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of the Original Linzer Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
42. 10-23-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVII: considering a Run of her own as a Representative from Hawaii, Chef Lilah then goes on to tell the Readership how to win in 2016 and then how to make Maple-Buckwheat Muffins in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
43. 10-24-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVIII: Lilah discusses the Aloha Spirit, the Independence of the Hawaiian Islands, dismay with the Mainland, and then shows us how to make Pineapple-Almond Muffins in an Institutional-Sized Original Batch!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
44. 10-25-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXIX: Lilah explains her Disgust over the Democrat’s Antics and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized, Original Muffin Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins II” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
45. 10-26-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXX: the Obama Plan to takeover ALL Employer’s Benefit Packages and then the Institutional-Sized Parsnip Muffin Recipe—a MUST-READ!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
46. 10-27-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI: another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
47. 02-17-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Six: Lilah begins the Week discussing the Hawaii Healthcare Connector then moves on to Obamacare and how it affects Hawaii before finally discussing Steven Spielberg’s Cinematic Masterpiece, ‘War Horse’!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
48. 02-18-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Seven: Barack Obama is NOT the ONLY One destroying the Nation—55 Million Abortions since 1974 have trashed the Nation’s Moral Fabric and will continue doing so unless we somehow rein it in!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
49. 02-19-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Eight: We discuss Professional Sports in Hawaii Today (or Lack of), the Hawaiian Islanders, and then discuss the Troubling Assault on the Power Plant near San Jose, California, last year—very bad!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
50. 02-20-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Nine: Lilah discusses the Changes that are Transforming the Hawaiian Islands then launches into the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Barack Obama is conducting and what’s going to happen to the Country if we don’t win November’s Mid-Term Elections” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
51. 02-21-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty: Where does Obama’s Administration get its Chutzpah to tell Employers that if they Lay Workers Off to get around Obamacare that he will put the IRS on them while forbidding them to Speak Candidly to the Press?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
52. 02-22-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-One: Chef Lilah begins discussing how things are in a State of Collapse around Barack Obama, why the Economy is Ruined and will probably never recover, and why we have to boot out every Democrat in November from the US Senate to the Local Dogcatcher” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
53. 02-23-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Two: We close out the Week by going after Kathleen Sibelius and her Boss, Barack Obama, then talk about the Flying Burrito Brothers who start today!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
54. 08-11-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eleven: Chef Lilah discusses Maui Politics on her First Day back and laments the Fact that the Feds have sent Illegal Alien Kids to Hawaii, too—this needs to stop!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
55. 08-12-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twelve: Lilah discusses the Latest Movie by Dinesh D’Souza, the One on a World without America, how terrible things would be and more!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
56. 08-13-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirteen: Chef Lilah shares her Disdain for the Palestinian People, urges them to throw the Chains of Hamas off, and then discusses New Terminology, ‘Economic Patriotism’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
57. 08-14-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fourteen: Lilah continues the Discussion regarding Israel’s Right to Defend Itself as well as America’s Rights to stop the Obama Express before it stops us!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
58. 08-15-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifteen: Lilah discusses the Hurricanes threatening the Hawaiian Islands Last Week, sorry for having Overlooked it, we just had so much other stuff to discuss!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
59. 08-16-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixteen: Lilah debates the Reasons as to WHY the President is a Poor Speaker, is it because he uses Pidgin as we do in Hawaii—his Home—or is it something deeper—where are those College Transcripts?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
60. 08-17-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventeen: The Week Concludes as Chef Lilah discusses Hawaii’s appalling Lack of Concerts by Big Names, then launches into a Plea for at least a WNBA Team!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
61. 02-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXII: On her First Day Back, Lilah discusses the Sad State of Hawaiian Politics noting that only TWO Republicans won any Statewide or National Offices—how sad is that? She also discusses the Influx of Illegal Aliens and Measles in Hawaii” by Lilah Paulikovich.
62. 02-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIII: Lilah begins the Discussion of Foreign Affairs, most of it over the Evils of ISIS, how they burned the captured Pilot alive and then released it for the World to see—we must crush them!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
63. 02-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIV: today, Lilah shares her concurrence with the Grand Bargain Concept First presented by Colleague Itzi Nakamura by which, the Civilized Nations of the World come together to destroy Terrorist Scum such as ISIS aka ISIL or Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
64. 02-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXV: Why cannot Barack Obama form a Coalition as did his Predecessor George W. Bush—the Time has come for us to form the Greatest Alliance of all to go out and to crush Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
65. 02-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVI: Lilah begins discussing WHY Islam cannot have a ‘Reformation’ although it is in desperate need of one and the troubling Aspects of a President who seems to be more favorable to the Faith than he is to Western Civilization and the United States” by Lilah Paulikovich.
66. 02-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVII: Lilah continues her ongoing Discussion on the Dangers of America having a President whose Umbilical Cord still is attached to Islam, the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ one that holds NO Love for the United States and wants to see its demise” by Lilah Paulikovich.
67. 02-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVIII: Lilah ends the Week by touching on the War against Da’ish, Open Borders, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ Progress, Measles, and urges Speaker Boehner to return Impeachment to the ‘Table’” by Lilah Paulikovich.
68. 09-28-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIV: Lilah expresses Surprise at the Quick Exit of Two Conservative Governors as well as her thoughts on Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Hillary Clinton, and Muslims” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
69. 09-29-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLV: WHY do the GOP Pundits continually attempt to push we Voters back towards the Mainstream Candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich instead of allowing US to choose for ourselves?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
70. 09-30-2015 W: “We discuss the Wonderful Island of Maui today, things Visitors here need to see as well as the Sad State of One of the Best Restaurants Here, the Once-Great Waterfront Restaurant in Maalaea Harbor:” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
71. 10-01-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVI: WHY did Pope Francis NOT come down atop President Barack Obama, the Democrats in the Congress, and Planned Parenthood like a Load of Bricks in Last Thursday’s Speech to Congress?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
72. 10-02-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVII: Lilah continues her Discussion of Things the Pope failed to mention such as the Horrifying Outrages committed by ISIS on Christians and Jews in Occupied Territory” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
73. 10-03-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVIII: One has to ask WHAT do those lurking behind the Political Curtain have on the Republicans in Congress and on the Supreme Court—why do they always go against US instead of for US?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
74. 10-04-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DL: Lilah calls it a Week by sharing the Next Batch of our Favorite Political Cartoons—why not come on along on her Final Journey of the Year?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
75. 03-21-2016 M: “While congratulating my Home State of Hawaii on raising the Minimum Smoking Age to 21, I think I have a Way to get Cigarette Butts off our Streets, Beaches, and Parks by having the Tobacco Companies RECYCLE them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCI
76. 03-22-2016 T: “Lilah shares what Holy Week means to her and how the High Priests of Israel feared Jesus Christ and wanted to take Him out whatever it took in sort of the SAME WAY the GOP Leadership wants to do Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCII
77. 03-23-2016 W: “When we see Events occur such as yesterday’s in Belgium, NO Wonder the American People flock around Donald Trump—we need to do to Jihadists what Julius Caesar did to the defeated Gauls—give them Something with which to REMEMBER us forever!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIII
78. 03-24-2016 Th: “On this Holy Thursday and throughout the Rest of Holy Week, let us mourn the Number of Innocent Lives lost through the Barbarism of Abortion and let us pray for a return of Morality to envelop our Nation and its People” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIV
79. 03-25-2016 F: “Welcome to the Good Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog; today, we celebrate the Music of the Great British Band, the Moody Blues, Part One” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXIX
80. 03-26-2016 S: “The Holy Saturday Edition of the AICP-END sees the Second Part of the presentation of Moody Blues Albums as well as by its Individual Members as well as some Spiritual Thoughts from Lilly” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXX
81. 03-27-2016 Su: “The Easter 2016 Sunday Edition sees more Albums from the Moody Blues as well as some of its Members as well as Words of Advice on the Danger Muslim Encroachment in the West presents us, everything from prohibiting Dogs to Hogs” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXI
82. 09-12-2016 M: “Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are an Embarrassment just as the Wimpy Millennial and Gen-Xers are, too—what does it take to instill Maturity into these quivering Failures?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIV
83. 09-13-2016 T: “Hillary suffers from an Unknown Major Health Problem and we, the People, have a Right to know exactly what she has and whether she can do the Job or not” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLV
84. 09-14-2016 W: “I do not know about YOU, but I am sick and tired of the Left calling me a ‘Racist’ whenever I disagree with them; the American Left is the PARTY of Discrimination and that is WHY we need to elect Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVI
85. 09-15-2016 Th: “While promoting the ‘Benefits’ of Recreational Marijuana, the American Left seeks to criminalize the Harmless Alternative to Cigarette Smoking, E-Cigarettes or ‘Vaping’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVII
86. 09-16-2016 F: “If Hillary fails to do the bidding of the Hidden Backers of her Campaign—i.e., the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and George Soros—will she suffer some sort of Retribution? No wonder she keeps going back out there!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVIII
87. 09-17-2016 S: “After Donald Trump wins the White House, I hope the NEW GOP begins cleaning House and booting out ALL of the Traitorous RINOS who promised to support the Nominee and then jumped Ship!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIX
88. 09-18-2016 Su: “The Democrats must be shivering with Fear that they trot out the ‘Birther Issue’ to tar-and-feather Donald Trump but look out—Hillary is the One who gave birth to the Movement!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLX
89. 05-29-2017 M: “This Memorial Day 2017 I remember the sacrifices and suffering of U.S. Military personnel during the Japanese Sneak Attack on Pearl Harbor on December 07, 1941” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVII
90. 05-30-2017 T: “Liberal politics and policies have done great damage to our beloved islands; however, we have a good chance at flipping the state from blue to red if President Trump’s economic goals bear fruit” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVIII
91. 05-31-2017 W: “If President Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians then the FBI had better go arrest Barack Hussein Obama for scheming with Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Medvedev prior to winning reelection in 2012” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIX
92. 06-01-2017 Th: “Yes, I once held reservations about Donald Trump becoming president as I was a Ted Cruz-girl; however, once he won the nomination, I had no other choice than to vote for him so President Trump, get it together and smite the Democrats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MC
93. 06-02-2017 F: “Mr. Obama once said, ‘if they bring a knife, we bring a gun’ so kudos go out to the Texas GOP legislators who pushed back against the Democrats and who called ICE to round up the illegal alien protesters” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCI
94. 06-03-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
95. 06-04-2017 Su: “Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have lost more than 1,200 seats while their current prospects appear dim; however, Hillary continues playing the blame game without blaming herself” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIII
96. 11-13-2017 M: “The RINOS have no shame whatsoever and demonstrate their lack of it through their vile attacks on Judge Roy Moore by trying to make him look like a pedophile” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIII
97. 11-14-2017 T: “An unholy alliance now exists between Democrats and RINOS with the proof of it being what they are doing to Judge Roy Moore of Alabama—a targeted political assassination!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIV
98. 11-15-2017 W: “Mitch McConnell is the dark entity behind the attacks on Judge Roy Moore, which is why we must beg the people of Kentucky to recall the old buzzard and replace him with a strong conservative” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXV
99. 11-16-2017 Th: “Have you heard about Democratic Congressional Candidate David Alcon of New Mexico and his arrest for stalking? No, of course not but you hear about Judge Roy Moore 24/7” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVI
100. 11-17-2017 F: “When Chuck and Nancy beg the GOP NOT to pass tax reform because it will cause them to lose their majorities in House and Senate, do we really believe that? No, of course not, pass tax reform NOW” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVII
101. 11-18-2017 S: “Liberal Democrats and their RINO henchmen-and-women are on notice- change is coming like a whirlwind that is going to sweep all of you out of office unless you admit the existence of God and change your behavior” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVIII
102. 11-19-2017 Su: “The 2016 elections demonstrated the mood of the American people and yet, elected GOP members of the House and Senate along with their Democrat allies continue to thwart our will!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIX
103. 05-21-2018 M: “For patriotic Hawaiians to aid President Trump in making our nation great again, we must first reclaim our beloved state from the corrupt one-party Democratic rule trashing it” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVI
104. 05-22-2018 T: “No one other than President Donald J. Trump could have withstood the intensity of the Democrats’ attempted coup against him- thank God he is who he is” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVII
105. 05-23-2018 W: “If President Obama had truly accomplished positive things on the world stage, I would have supported him, but truth is, eight years of Obama foreign policy made the world a worse mess than it was before him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVIII
106. 05-24-2018 Th: “Before we end up with but two classes in Hawaii—the wealthy and the poor—we put a moratorium on further growth until we get a handle on the crises bedeviling us” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIX
107. 05-25-2018 F: “Much like California, Hawaii is not a lost cause, which might surprise the Democrats on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDL
108. 05-26-2018 S: “Unless several sacrificial high-level Obama administration officials IMMEDIATELY fall upon their swords for the rest of their fellow Spygate conspirators, Democrat losses in November will be godawful bloody but highly justified” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLI
109. 05-27-2018 Su: “MS-13 fits the bill of being vicious ‘animals,’ yet the Democrats are appalled by Donald Trump labeling them as such- no wonder why they are going down to massive defeat in November” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLII
110. 11-12-2018 M: “Democrat electoral gains this past week have reinvigorated the liberal mob that now seeks to steal elections, threaten conservative news media members, and to intimidate the rest of us into silence” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXI
111. 11-13-2018 T: “With the world watching, Democrats are stealing elections all around us without fear of being caught doing it- what has happened to our country?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXII
112. 11-14-2018 W: “IF the Democrats intend to keep the promises made to their insane base about going after President Trump and his family, we are in for a rough two years” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIII
113. 11-15-2018 Th: “Patriotic Americans MUST circle the wagons around President Donald J. Trump lest the Democrats’ subpoena cannon blows him and our future hopes out of the water” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIV
114. 11-16-2018 F: “Will Congressional ‘oversight’ bring the Trump foreign and trade policies to a screeching halt? I guess we shall soon see” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXV
115. 11-17-2018 S: “When the Democrats begin their primary election debates, prepare to sell loads of pupus, reduce the price on call and well drinks, and extend Happy Hour by several hours as your lounge is going to be packed!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVI
116. 11-18-2018 Su: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
117. 05-13-2019 M: “Whereas Obama sought to entangle the USA in copious international treaties in which, we were one among many, Trump stands for the good of our country above all others” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIII
118. 05-14-2019 T: “What if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIV
119. 05-15-2019 W: “Democrats do the colluding with the likes of Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Ukraine, as long as it puts cash in their bank accounts- shame on them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCV
120. 05-16-2019 Th: “Mr. Trump, you promised to extricate us from wars, not send America’s fighting men-and-women to fight new ones” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVI
121. 05-17-2019 F: “When Trump blows out the Democrats in 2020, Nancy Pelosi can direct the blame directly at AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, thereby neutralizing them as threats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVII
122. 05-18-2019 S: “If you want a foreshadowing of what socialism brings, all you need to do is to spend a night or two in San Francisco- Eric and I have never seen anything like it in our lives” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCVIII
123. 05-19-2019 Su: “When everyone from Bernie to Biden to Beto to Buttigieg have bloodied and crippled one another, then, and only then, will Michelle and Hillary enter the fray- that is MY prediction” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIX
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH AT THE AICP-END.COM BLOG 2015-2019:
1. 09-30-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Seven: Chef Lilah does her First Post at the Secondary Blog devoted to the Artworks of Beverly Carrick and shares her Memories of this amazing Artist!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXV
2. 03-23-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive, she would be aghast at what we saw happen in Belgium yesterday and worse would be appalled at having President Obama remain in Cuba with his Communist Buddies” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XC
3. 09-14-2016 W: “We should be through EVERY Beverly Carrick Original Artwork by the End of September unless, YOU, the Fans of the Artist, send us some you have hanging in YOUR Home!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIV
4. 05-31-2017 W: “Even though artists come and go, Beverly Carrick will forever remain amidst the crème de la crème of American oil painters and the proof is here today—15 astounding Beverly Carrick deserts” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLI
5. 11-15-2017 W: “The secondary blog might be slated for shutdown sometime next year unless we find new reason to continue it into 2018 and beyond—let us know what YOU think” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXV
6. 05-23-2018 W: “We know how amazing Beverly Carrick’s artworks are thanks to the intellectual property theft committed by the PRC and other hotspots of counterfeit art around the world and it’s only getting worse” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
7. 11-14-2018 W: “President Trump has no need to apologize for being a ‘nationalist;’ in MY book, it means he loves his country and won’t apologize for it like his predecessor did” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVII
SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
In early 1988, Mike + the Mechanics returned to the studio following the end of Genesis’ “Invisible Touch” tour and delivered another gem, the beautiful “Living Years” (October 28, 1988). The lineup featured Mike Rutherford (guitars/basses), Paul Carrack and Paul Young (vocals), Adrian Lee (keyboards), Pete Van Hooke (drums) along with additional supporting musicians. Once again, the album spawned several singles that received considerable airplay, although none reached the level on the charts that the ones from their debut did. Still, this is a worthy album for fans of both the band and of the man to own so please, seek it out now wherever you shop for the best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Monday, August 27, 2012:
On April 12, 2004, the James Gang released yet another ‘best of’ compilation, this one featuring the music of the Joe Walsh era exclusively. “20th Century Masters,” contained the big, the medium, and the smaller cuts that defined the group and made it one of the powerhouse bands of its time. Please, seek this one out and add it your ever-growing collection so you can enjoy it for years to come- you will be glad you did.
Posted @ the Saturday, June 28, 2014 Blog Post C:
Ian McLagan released his next effort, “Never Say Never,” on February 28, 2008, an album that featured his own band, “The Bump Band.” Joining him were “Scrappy” Judd Newcomb (guitars/vocals), drummer/percussionist Don Harvey, Mark Andes (bass/vocals) and some vocalists to round the sound out. This album is delightful and we hope that every reader of the blogs will seek this album out by visiting your favorite site for music.
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!