C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Just the Facts: what if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,117 AT THE AICP-END
540 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Usually, the ones crying the loudest and pointing fingers the most are the ones guilty of doing whatever they claim others guilty of doing…
Kula, HI, 05-14-2019 Tuesday: Friends, NEVER think that those of us who live in Hawaii are out of the loop because we are not, we are as attentive to the news as is anyone else in the country. We understand that things are difficult right now, especially with the economy what with the ongoing trade war between the United States and China. Whether we like the back-and-forth imposition of tariffs or not means little to anyone because this is a fight we should have been fighting long ago to protect American jobs as well as the value of home-manufactured products.
I remember as a young person, everyone used to laugh at places like South Korea, Japan, and especially at China as these three nations made everything from toothpicks to umbrellas for adult beverages to cheap toys our kids used to play with. Then, at some point, each of these countries began moving ahead through the creation of massive industries such as car manufacturing and top-notch entertainment products, you name it, they made it, and excelled at doing so.
In offering better environs for business, American businesses up and left and relocated over there. They did so because the costs of doing business- unions, taxation, rules and restrictions on everything made these other places where wages were low, rules less strenuous and oppressive, and found they could make a handsome profit at our expense.
When China entered the World Trade Organization in, I believe, 2000, everyone thought that their interactions with the Free World would open the door to them becoming freer, too, and becoming a part of the global community of nations; not so. Instead, they have done their best to dominate the world and in the Third World, they have far more street cred than we do because they build transportation systems, ports, airports, and the like while we continue on our path to becoming a second-rate power.
The Democrats continue wailing about the farce they have created: Trump-Russia Collusion. I, however, had an epiphany the other day as I was watching TV in our hotel room. I love watching “NASA’s Unexplained Files,” and in Episode 6 of Season 6, a thought came to my mind that has lingered with me the past 2-3 days.
In this particular episode, scientists were discussing HOW China’s entry into the space program and their ability to steal all manner of technological secrets from the United States has enabled them to explode far faster than anyone ever thought they could or would. They shocked the world by successfully putting a rover on the dark side of the moon, a feat no other participant in the space race has so far been able to do.
This technological ‘great leap forward’ has put both the United States and the Russians at a disadvantage as both nations have suffered some setbacks and budget cuts that have prevented us from continuing to be cutting edge. In another episode of the same show this past weekend, there was mention of hole(s) possibly drilled into the ISS that have caused suspicions to rise that some among the crewmembers might have had mental issues and sought to damage the space station.
Others among the narrators said the secondary fear was that saboteurs on the ground may have done the harm to the components on the ground before launching them into space but no one knows. I, however, have a secondary theory, one our nation must do something about lest we find ourselves playing second fiddle to an omnipresent China. Here it is:
The Democrats have used “Trump-Russia Collusion” to slow down the president’s ‘put America first’ agenda as well as stifling all manner of cooperation between the United States and Russia. This truly is not good for either side because even though we are modern-day competitors, we also work together in space as well as fighting terrorism together. We might even interact more if we did not have the constant wailing by the Democrats over how ‘evil’ the Russians and Trump are. This must stop.
After watching “NASA’s Unexplained Files” Season 6, Episode 6, the idea that popped into my mind is ‘what if the Democrats are clandestinely working on behalf of the Chinese to sow dissension and instability in the Russo-United States relationship? What if the Democrats are the ones colluding with a foreign, hostile power, namely China?
We know the Democrats and their faux Republican allies have caused much harm to our country and to our relationship with the Russians that it is allowing the Chinese to move ahead on numerous fronts but the military and space fronts extremely fast. In continuing to pursue President Trump in their vain effort to remove him from office, the Democrats are doing the bidding of the Chinese as well as the Iranians and other hostile powers (other than the Russians) to keep things up in the air.
Republican lawmakers must dig deep into HOW the entire Trump-Russia Collusion affair as well as Chinese money making its way into the pockets of the Democrats in Congress and on the campaign trail. I think if true this knowledge would be far more explosive and devastating to the nation because it would show the Democrats precisely what they are, the traitorous scum they always have been and how they are actively working to undermine a duly-elected president who wants to save our nation.
Aloha, my friends, we will pick back up tomorrow same time and same place. I will see you all then. Toodle-loo.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 05-14-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-12-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah “What if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
SEE THE PHOTO AT THE MAIN BLOG
This artwork is #0902 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Bird Rock.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Tony Banks, World Trade Organization, Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Trump-Russia Collusion, Democrats-China Collusion, Space Race,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 14, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Justice William Burnham Woods; B.B. King, Cream featuring Jack Bruce, Talking Heads featuring David Byrne, the Yardbirds featuring Keith Relf, and the Young Rascals featuring Gene Cornish:
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Jack Bruce, Cream, West-Bruce & Laing, Robin Trower, Gene Cornish, The Young Rascals, B. King, Keith Relf, The Yardbirds, Talking Heads, David Byrne, .S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Burnham Woods, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Tony Banks, World Trade Organization, Democratic Party, Donald Trump, Trump-Russia Collusion, Democrats-China Collusion, Space Race, “NASA’s Unexplained Files”, U.S.-Russia Cooperation in Space,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH 2011-2019:
1. 02-20-2011 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIII—Pineapple and Apricot Quick Breads done in a Jiffy” by Lilah Paulikovich.
2. 03-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XIII: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XIII—the Brunch Menu, Part IV” by Lilah Paulikovich.
3. 03-16-2011 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XIV: Caraway-Onion Savory Muffins and Cheese’n’Pepper Savory Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
4. 04-13-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XIV: Lilah presents the Classic Carrot Cake that Chef Brian Carrick first devised while working at the famed Stockdale Country Club in Bakersfield, California!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
5. 05-01-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part V: Lilah comes in and picks up where Goldie left off Yesterday by presenting Two More Important, All-Purpose Pantry Sauces that will enliven your foods, amaze your Palate and enrich the Bottom Line of the Foodservice Operation!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
6. 05-02-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VI: Lilah discusses the Joys of living and working in the Hawaiian Islands, the Diversions, the way of Life that ALL Native-born People love…then, she shares her Recipe for House Croutons, noting it is better to do everything from Scratch rather than buying it from a Purveyor!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
7. 05-03-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VII: Lilah presents a Great Recipe for 1000 Island Dressing, one of the Best as she says herself so please, join us in our ongoing, lengthy Series on the most Important Post in any Restaurant, the Prepmaster!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
8. 05-04-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part VIII: after sharing comments on the Recent Death of al-Qaida Terrorist Osama bin Laden and congrats to the Commander-in-Chief, Lilah continues with Prepmaster Recipes such as the outstanding Bleu Cheese Dressing #1 in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
9. 06-04-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVI: ABC Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
10. 06-25-2011 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part XVII: Banana-Orange-Multi-Bran Muffins” by Lilah Paulikovich.
11. 07-15-2011 F: “Central Asian Favorites, Part IV: A Trio of Savory Sauces—Delicious Sauces with which to enliven your Evening Meals” by Lilah Paulikovich.
12. 09-19-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVI: Chocolate Pate with Crème Fraiche and Raspberry Sauce—a Delicious Dessert, to say the Least!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
13. 09-20-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVII: Lilah Paulikovich’s White Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping—the Best of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
14. 09-21-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXVIII: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Refrigerator Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—One of the Best!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
15. 09-22-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XXXIX: Lilah Paulikovich’s Classic Crème Brule Recipe—out of this World!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
16. 09-23-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XL: Lilah Paulikovich’s Italian Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce—a Time-Honored Treat covered in Cherries and Sour Cream!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
17. 09-24-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Burnt Cream Recipe—Crème Brule’s Sweeter Cousin” by Lilah Paulikovich.
18. 09-25-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLI: Lilah Paulikovich’s Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse Recipe—unlike anything you’ve ever seen before” by Lilah Paulikovich.
19. 02-27-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XV: Starter Caesar Salad with Northwest Caesar Dressing—a Delicious Combination of Taste, Elegance, and Beauty” by Lilah Paulikovich.
20. 02-28-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVI: Butterleaf Vinaigrette with Caramelized Walnuts, House Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing—a Quadruple Assortment of Excellent Recipes” by Lilah Paulikovich.
21. 02-29-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVII: Lilah’s Hawaii Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing—a Beautiful Assortment of Fresh Garden Vegetables in a Flavorful Dressing” by Lilah Paulikovich.
22. 03-01-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XVIII: Bleu Cheese Starter Salad with the Best Bleu Cheese Dressing ever—perfect for Early Bird Dinners” by Lilah Paulikovich.
23. 03-02-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIX: Starter Spinach Salad with House Croutons—elegant enough to stand alone of for use on Banquets” by Lilah Paulikovich.
24. 03-03-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XX: House Honey Starter Salad with House Honey Dressing—a Combination that simply can’t be Beat” by Lilah Paulikovich.
25. 03-04-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXI: Lilah’s Hot Seafood Salad with Hot Seafood Salad Dressing—better than all the Rest” by Lilah Paulikovich.
26. 08-06-2012 M: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXVIII: Lilah begins a Wonderful Week of Appetizers by presenting her Shrimp Dip Recipe—one every Home and Professional Chef should know!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
27. 08-07-2012 T: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXIX: Clam Dip is the Topic for Today’s Appetizer Discussion” by Lilah Paulikovich.
28. 08-08-2012 W: “Appetizers Index, Part. XXX: Bleu Cheese Dip is Lilah Paulikovich’s Topic for today’s Appetizer Series” by Lilah Paulikovich.
29. 08-09-2012 Th: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXI: Hummus—Chickpea Delight from the Middle East now an American Favorite!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
30. 08-10-2012 F: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXII: Chef Lilah’s Famed Bacon Dip—Number One on Maui and Everywhere Else!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
31. 08-11-2012 S: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIII: Today’s Dip is Classic French Onion made from Scratch (well, almost), and is Tasty, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
32. 08-12-2012 Su: “Appetizers Index Part. XXXIV: The Final Dip of the Week: Lilah’s Chili con Queso —didn’t think I could do, right?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
33. 03-25-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XL: Oh, oh—Looks like Chef Lilah drew the Saucier’s Card, so we have another Week of Sauces—today, it’s Yellow Curry Sauce?” by Lilah Paulikovich.
34. 03-26-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLI: Today’s Portuguese-Style Duxelles is in Honor of the Many Portuguese living here in Hawaii and is Perfect for a Wide Variety of Dishes like Seafood and Shellfish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
35. 03-27-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLII: Today and Tomorrow, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part I!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
36. 03-28-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIII: Yesterday and Today, Chef Lilah moves into the Realm of Gourmet Hollandaise Sauces as only Chef Lilah and Hawaii can produce, Part II!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
37. 03-29-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLIV: Today, we go down a Different Road by doing something closer to Lilah’s Home: Chinese-Hawaiian Barbeque Sauce—Delightfully Tangy, Delicious, and Good!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
38. 03-30-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLV: Chef Lilah comes up with a Great Sauce Today: Oriental Lemon Sauce, perfect for a Zesty, Delicious Oriental Lemon Chicken!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
39. 03-31-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier Part XLVI: Perfect for Easter Sunday 2013, Chef Lilah presents the Best Sauce in any Chef’s Repertoire—Sauce Nantua—Shellfish-flavored Cream Sauce” by Lilah Paulikovich.
40. 10-21-2013 M: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXV: Lilah takes it to her Fellow Hawaiian, President Obama, and then shows the Readership how to make her Banana-Coconut Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
41. 10-22-2013 T: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVI: Lilah discusses Last Weekend’s Collapse of the Food Stamp System, the Food Stamp President, and then shows the World how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of the Original Linzer Muffins!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
42. 10-23-2013 W: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVII: considering a Run of her own as a Representative from Hawaii, Chef Lilah then goes on to tell the Readership how to win in 2016 and then how to make Maple-Buckwheat Muffins in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
43. 10-24-2013 Th: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXVIII: Lilah discusses the Aloha Spirit, the Independence of the Hawaiian Islands, dismay with the Mainland, and then shows us how to make Pineapple-Almond Muffins in an Institutional-Sized Original Batch!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
44. 10-25-2013 F: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXIX: Lilah explains her Disgust over the Democrat’s Antics and then shows the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized, Original Muffin Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins II” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
45. 10-26-2013 S: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXX: the Obama Plan to takeover ALL Employer’s Benefit Packages and then the Institutional-Sized Parsnip Muffin Recipe—a MUST-READ!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
46. 10-27-2013 Su: “Classic Quick Breads and Muffins, Part CXXI: another Prediction by Lilah—Michelle will win the 2016 Democratic Nomination and NOT Hillary, which will lead to SIXTEEN YEARS OF OBAMAISM plus Kiwi Muffins in their Original Form!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
47. 02-17-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Six: Lilah begins the Week discussing the Hawaii Healthcare Connector then moves on to Obamacare and how it affects Hawaii before finally discussing Steven Spielberg’s Cinematic Masterpiece, ‘War Horse’!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
48. 02-18-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Seven: Barack Obama is NOT the ONLY One destroying the Nation—55 Million Abortions since 1974 have trashed the Nation’s Moral Fabric and will continue doing so unless we somehow rein it in!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
49. 02-19-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Eight: We discuss Professional Sports in Hawaii Today (or Lack of), the Hawaiian Islanders, and then discuss the Troubling Assault on the Power Plant near San Jose, California, last year—very bad!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
50. 02-20-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Nine: Lilah discusses the Changes that are Transforming the Hawaiian Islands then launches into the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ Barack Obama is conducting and what’s going to happen to the Country if we don’t win November’s Mid-Term Elections” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
51. 02-21-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty: Where does Obama’s Administration get its Chutzpah to tell Employers that if they Lay Workers Off to get around Obamacare that he will put the IRS on them while forbidding them to Speak Candidly to the Press?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
52. 02-22-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-One: Chef Lilah begins discussing how things are in a State of Collapse around Barack Obama, why the Economy is Ruined and will probably never recover, and why we have to boot out every Democrat in November from the US Senate to the Local Dogcatcher” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
53. 02-23-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Two: We close out the Week by going after Kathleen Sibelius and her Boss, Barack Obama, then talk about the Flying Burrito Brothers who start today!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
54. 08-11-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eleven: Chef Lilah discusses Maui Politics on her First Day back and laments the Fact that the Feds have sent Illegal Alien Kids to Hawaii, too—this needs to stop!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
55. 08-12-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twelve: Lilah discusses the Latest Movie by Dinesh D’Souza, the One on a World without America, how terrible things would be and more!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
56. 08-13-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirteen: Chef Lilah shares her Disdain for the Palestinian People, urges them to throw the Chains of Hamas off, and then discusses New Terminology, ‘Economic Patriotism’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
57. 08-14-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fourteen: Lilah continues the Discussion regarding Israel’s Right to Defend Itself as well as America’s Rights to stop the Obama Express before it stops us!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
58. 08-15-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifteen: Lilah discusses the Hurricanes threatening the Hawaiian Islands Last Week, sorry for having Overlooked it, we just had so much other stuff to discuss!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
59. 08-16-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixteen: Lilah debates the Reasons as to WHY the President is a Poor Speaker, is it because he uses Pidgin as we do in Hawaii—his Home—or is it something deeper—where are those College Transcripts?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
60. 08-17-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventeen: The Week Concludes as Chef Lilah discusses Hawaii’s appalling Lack of Concerts by Big Names, then launches into a Plea for at least a WNBA Team!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
61. 02-09-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXII: On her First Day Back, Lilah discusses the Sad State of Hawaiian Politics noting that only TWO Republicans won any Statewide or National Offices—how sad is that? She also discusses the Influx of Illegal Aliens and Measles in Hawaii” by Lilah Paulikovich.
62. 02-10-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIII: Lilah begins the Discussion of Foreign Affairs, most of it over the Evils of ISIS, how they burned the captured Pilot alive and then released it for the World to see—we must crush them!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
63. 02-11-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIV: today, Lilah shares her concurrence with the Grand Bargain Concept First presented by Colleague Itzi Nakamura by which, the Civilized Nations of the World come together to destroy Terrorist Scum such as ISIS aka ISIL or Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
64. 02-12-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXV: Why cannot Barack Obama form a Coalition as did his Predecessor George W. Bush—the Time has come for us to form the Greatest Alliance of all to go out and to crush Da’ish!” by Lilah Paulikovich.
65. 02-13-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVI: Lilah begins discussing WHY Islam cannot have a ‘Reformation’ although it is in desperate need of one and the troubling Aspects of a President who seems to be more favorable to the Faith than he is to Western Civilization and the United States” by Lilah Paulikovich.
66. 02-14-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVII: Lilah continues her ongoing Discussion on the Dangers of America having a President whose Umbilical Cord still is attached to Islam, the so-called ‘Religion of Peace,’ one that holds NO Love for the United States and wants to see its demise” by Lilah Paulikovich.
67. 02-15-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXVIII: Lilah ends the Week by touching on the War against Da’ish, Open Borders, Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’ Progress, Measles, and urges Speaker Boehner to return Impeachment to the ‘Table’” by Lilah Paulikovich.
68. 09-28-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIV: Lilah expresses Surprise at the Quick Exit of Two Conservative Governors as well as her thoughts on Donald Trump, Dr. Ben Carson, Hillary Clinton, and Muslims” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
69. 09-29-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLV: WHY do the GOP Pundits continually attempt to push we Voters back towards the Mainstream Candidates such as Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and John Kasich instead of allowing US to choose for ourselves?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
70. 09-30-2015 W: “We discuss the Wonderful Island of Maui today, things Visitors here need to see as well as the Sad State of One of the Best Restaurants Here, the Once-Great Waterfront Restaurant in Maalaea Harbor:” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
71. 10-01-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVI: WHY did Pope Francis NOT come down atop President Barack Obama, the Democrats in the Congress, and Planned Parenthood like a Load of Bricks in Last Thursday’s Speech to Congress?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
72. 10-02-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVII: Lilah continues her Discussion of Things the Pope failed to mention such as the Horrifying Outrages committed by ISIS on Christians and Jews in Occupied Territory” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
73. 10-03-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLVIII: One has to ask WHAT do those lurking behind the Political Curtain have on the Republicans in Congress and on the Supreme Court—why do they always go against US instead of for US?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
74. 10-04-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DL: Lilah calls it a Week by sharing the Next Batch of our Favorite Political Cartoons—why not come on along on her Final Journey of the Year?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
75. 03-21-2016 M: “While congratulating my Home State of Hawaii on raising the Minimum Smoking Age to 21, I think I have a Way to get Cigarette Butts off our Streets, Beaches, and Parks by having the Tobacco Companies RECYCLE them” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCI
76. 03-22-2016 T: “Lilah shares what Holy Week means to her and how the High Priests of Israel feared Jesus Christ and wanted to take Him out whatever it took in sort of the SAME WAY the GOP Leadership wants to do Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCII
77. 03-23-2016 W: “When we see Events occur such as yesterday’s in Belgium, NO Wonder the American People flock around Donald Trump—we need to do to Jihadists what Julius Caesar did to the defeated Gauls—give them Something with which to REMEMBER us forever!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIII
78. 03-24-2016 Th: “On this Holy Thursday and throughout the Rest of Holy Week, let us mourn the Number of Innocent Lives lost through the Barbarism of Abortion and let us pray for a return of Morality to envelop our Nation and its People” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCIV
79. 03-25-2016 F: “Welcome to the Good Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog; today, we celebrate the Music of the Great British Band, the Moody Blues, Part One” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXIX
80. 03-26-2016 S: “The Holy Saturday Edition of the AICP-END sees the Second Part of the presentation of Moody Blues Albums as well as by its Individual Members as well as some Spiritual Thoughts from Lilly” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXX
81. 03-27-2016 Su: “The Easter 2016 Sunday Edition sees more Albums from the Moody Blues as well as some of its Members as well as Words of Advice on the Danger Muslim Encroachment in the West presents us, everything from prohibiting Dogs to Hogs” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXI
82. 09-12-2016 M: “Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are an Embarrassment just as the Wimpy Millennial and Gen-Xers are, too—what does it take to instill Maturity into these quivering Failures?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIV
83. 09-13-2016 T: “Hillary suffers from an Unknown Major Health Problem and we, the People, have a Right to know exactly what she has and whether she can do the Job or not” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLV
84. 09-14-2016 W: “I do not know about YOU, but I am sick and tired of the Left calling me a ‘Racist’ whenever I disagree with them; the American Left is the PARTY of Discrimination and that is WHY we need to elect Donald Trump!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVI
85. 09-15-2016 Th: “While promoting the ‘Benefits’ of Recreational Marijuana, the American Left seeks to criminalize the Harmless Alternative to Cigarette Smoking, E-Cigarettes or ‘Vaping’” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVII
86. 09-16-2016 F: “If Hillary fails to do the bidding of the Hidden Backers of her Campaign—i.e., the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and George Soros—will she suffer some sort of Retribution? No wonder she keeps going back out there!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLVIII
87. 09-17-2016 S: “After Donald Trump wins the White House, I hope the NEW GOP begins cleaning House and booting out ALL of the Traitorous RINOS who promised to support the Nominee and then jumped Ship!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLIX
88. 09-18-2016 Su: “The Democrats must be shivering with Fear that they trot out the ‘Birther Issue’ to tar-and-feather Donald Trump but look out—Hillary is the One who gave birth to the Movement!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLX
89. 05-29-2017 M: “This Memorial Day 2017 I remember the sacrifices and suffering of U.S. Military personnel during the Japanese Sneak Attack on Pearl Harbor on December 07, 1941” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVII
90. 05-30-2017 T: “Liberal politics and policies have done great damage to our beloved islands; however, we have a good chance at flipping the state from blue to red if President Trump’s economic goals bear fruit” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVIII
91. 05-31-2017 W: “If President Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians then the FBI had better go arrest Barack Hussein Obama for scheming with Vladimir Putin via Dmitri Medvedev prior to winning reelection in 2012” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIX
92. 06-01-2017 Th: “Yes, I once held reservations about Donald Trump becoming president as I was a Ted Cruz-girl; however, once he won the nomination, I had no other choice than to vote for him so President Trump, get it together and smite the Democrats” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MC
93. 06-02-2017 F: “Mr. Obama once said, ‘if they bring a knife, we bring a gun’ so kudos go out to the Texas GOP legislators who pushed back against the Democrats and who called ICE to round up the illegal alien protesters” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCI
94. 06-03-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
95. 06-04-2017 Su: “Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have lost more than 1,200 seats while their current prospects appear dim; however, Hillary continues playing the blame game without blaming herself” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCIII
96. 11-13-2017 M: “The RINOS have no shame whatsoever and demonstrate their lack of it through their vile attacks on Judge Roy Moore by trying to make him look like a pedophile” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIII
97. 11-14-2017 T: “An unholy alliance now exists between Democrats and RINOS with the proof of it being what they are doing to Judge Roy Moore of Alabama—a targeted political assassination!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIV
98. 11-15-2017 W: “Mitch McConnell is the dark entity behind the attacks on Judge Roy Moore, which is why we must beg the people of Kentucky to recall the old buzzard and replace him with a strong conservative” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXV
99. 11-16-2017 Th: “Have you heard about Democratic Congressional Candidate David Alcon of New Mexico and his arrest for stalking? No, of course not but you hear about Judge Roy Moore 24/7” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVI
100. 11-17-2017 F: “When Chuck and Nancy beg the GOP NOT to pass tax reform because it will cause them to lose their majorities in House and Senate, do we really believe that? No, of course not, pass tax reform NOW” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVII
101. 11-18-2017 S: “Liberal Democrats and their RINO henchmen-and-women are on notice- change is coming like a whirlwind that is going to sweep all of you out of office unless you admit the existence of God and change your behavior” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXVIII
102. 11-19-2017 Su: “The 2016 elections demonstrated the mood of the American people and yet, elected GOP members of the House and Senate along with their Democrat allies continue to thwart our will!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXIX
103. 05-21-2018 M: “For patriotic Hawaiians to aid President Trump in making our nation great again, we must first reclaim our beloved state from the corrupt one-party Democratic rule trashing it” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVI
104. 05-22-2018 T: “No one other than President Donald J. Trump could have withstood the intensity of the Democrats’ attempted coup against him- thank God he is who he is” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVII
105. 05-23-2018 W: “If President Obama had truly accomplished positive things on the world stage, I would have supported him, but truth is, eight years of Obama foreign policy made the world a worse mess than it was before him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLVIII
106. 05-24-2018 Th: “Before we end up with but two classes in Hawaii—the wealthy and the poor—we put a moratorium on further growth until we get a handle on the crises bedeviling us” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIX
107. 05-25-2018 F: “Much like California, Hawaii is not a lost cause, which might surprise the Democrats on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDL
108. 05-26-2018 S: “Unless several sacrificial high-level Obama administration officials IMMEDIATELY fall upon their swords for the rest of their fellow Spygate conspirators, Democrat losses in November will be godawful bloody but highly justified” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLI
109. 05-27-2018 Su: “MS-13 fits the bill of being vicious ‘animals,’ yet the Democrats are appalled by Donald Trump labeling them as such- no wonder why they are going down to massive defeat in November” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDLII
110. 11-12-2018 M: “Democrat electoral gains this past week have reinvigorated the liberal mob that now seeks to steal elections, threaten conservative news media members, and to intimidate the rest of us into silence” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXI
111. 11-13-2018 T: “With the world watching, Democrats are stealing elections all around us without fear of being caught doing it- what has happened to our country?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXII
112. 11-14-2018 W: “IF the Democrats intend to keep the promises made to their insane base about going after President Trump and his family, we are in for a rough two years” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIII
113. 11-15-2018 Th: “Patriotic Americans MUST circle the wagons around President Donald J. Trump lest the Democrats’ subpoena cannon blows him and our future hopes out of the water” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXIV
114. 11-16-2018 F: “Will Congressional ‘oversight’ bring the Trump foreign and trade policies to a screeching halt? I guess we shall soon see” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXV
115. 11-17-2018 S: “When the Democrats begin their primary election debates, prepare to sell loads of pupus, reduce the price on call and well drinks, and extend Happy Hour by several hours as your lounge is going to be packed!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVI
116. 11-18-2018 Su: “Even if Bob Mueller finds a little tidbit connecting Trump with the Russkies, there is little doubt that the Democrats or the RINOS can keep him from winning a second term” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXVII
117. 05-13-2019 M: “Whereas Obama sought to entangle the USA in copious international treaties in which, we were one among many, Trump stands for the good of our country above all others” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIII
118. 05-14-2019 T: “What if the Democrats are Chinese stooges in the same way they continue attempting to make Trump look like an agent of the Russians? Follow the money” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCCIV
119. 05-15-2019 W:
120. 05-16-2019 Th:
121. 05-17-2019 F:
122. 05-18-2019 S:
123. 05-19-2019 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF LILAH PAULIKOVICH AT THE AICP-END.COM BLOG 2015-2019:
1. 09-30-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Seven: Chef Lilah does her First Post at the Secondary Blog devoted to the Artworks of Beverly Carrick and shares her Memories of this amazing Artist!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXV
2. 03-23-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive, she would be aghast at what we saw happen in Belgium yesterday and worse would be appalled at having President Obama remain in Cuba with his Communist Buddies” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XC
3. 09-14-2016 W: “We should be through EVERY Beverly Carrick Original Artwork by the End of September unless, YOU, the Fans of the Artist, send us some you have hanging in YOUR Home!” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIV
4. 05-31-2017 W: “Even though artists come and go, Beverly Carrick will forever remain amidst the crème de la crème of American oil painters and the proof is here today—15 astounding Beverly Carrick deserts” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLI
5. 11-15-2017 W: “The secondary blog might be slated for shutdown sometime next year unless we find new reason to continue it into 2018 and beyond—let us know what YOU think” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXV
6. 05-23-2018 W: “We know how amazing Beverly Carrick’s artworks are thanks to the intellectual property theft committed by the PRC and other hotspots of counterfeit art around the world and it’s only getting worse” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCIX
7. 11-14-2018 W: “President Trump has no need to apologize for being a ‘nationalist;’ in MY book, it means he loves his country and won’t apologize for it like his predecessor did” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVII
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Tony Banks of Genesis fame released a collection of his various soundtrack efforts, aptly titled “Soundtracks,” on March 18, 1986. This is a worthy effort as it opens a window to one of the three creative, driving force elements of Genesis, what the keyboardist adds to the overall group sound as well as his solo musical talents. We hope you will seek this effort out via visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the best in modern rock and classical music.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Sadly- or mercifully- the final studio album by the James Gang came out on February 07, 1976, “Jesse Come Home.” Dale Peters and Jim Fox along with Bob Webb (guitars/vocals), Phil Giallombardo (keyboards, lead and backing vocals) along with a percussionist. It is sad but sans powerful songwriters to deliver the important radio hits, touring was not enough and the band would eventually travel the oldies circuit until dissolution. We hope you will seek this album out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Thursday, June 26, 2014 Blog Post B:
Humble Pie released yet another archival live release on August 15, 2013, “Live in New York 1971.” This is a great archival release featuring the second original or Mk. II lineup: Steve Marriott (guitars, keyboards, harmonica, and vocals), Clem Clemson (guitars, keyboards, and backing vocals), Greg Ridley (bass and vocals), and Jerry Shirley (drums, keyboards, and vocals). The music rocks and rolls because it was a heady time back in the day, which is why we love this album and urge everyone to pick it up wherever they seek nothing but the best in rock-and-roll music. Sadly, the album is missing “30 Days in the Hole,” but it is what it is. You will be glad if you add it to your collection.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!