The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2019 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“Just the Facts: if you want an honest and somewhat impartial breakdown of the Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination of their party, here it is” by Chef James Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,100 AT THE AICP-END
557 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Chef James breaks down the plethora of Democratic candidates pursuing the 2020 nomination of their party
Visalia, CA, 04-27-2019 Saturday: Folks, we are definitely living in crazy times what with the large number of Democrats seeking to win the nomination of their party come 2020. I do not believe we have ever seen this many candidates in our nation’s history, although the GOP fielded 17 in 2016. The only thing that comes remotely close is when we here in California recalled Governor Gray Davis and as I recall, there were over 100 candidates- that’s right- over 100 candidates across a massive ballot seeking to replace the man. As you know, the Terminator won that election and set our state into a liberal decline, the likes of which, we still chafe beneath a decade later.
I believe the debates commence in late May or early June for the candidates. We should see a great deal of action between here and there as the various hopefuls begin doing the dance with one another, trying to score points but also trying not to start ripping one another to shreds. Late night comedy will begin doing that prior to the candidates trying to cannibalize one another so it is going to be both fun and ugly, all at the same time.
Some of the potential nominees everyone knows while others, well, you even wonder why they are in the race other than to garner some extra attention for future use. Some of the candidates seem extremely sane whereas others, one must ponder what the heck is up with them. Virtually all of them continue pushing one another further and further to the left when the average voter resides somewhere in the middle and finds the actions of the hopefuls truly perplexing.
So, who do we have in the running? The longest-running candidate FORMER Maryland congressman and independently wealthy businessman John Delaney, announced he was running to little to no fanfare on July 28, 2017. He might be a good choice because when I have had the pleasure of hearing him speak on Fox News Channel, the man does not sound frigging crazy, yet he cannot win.
Business entrepreneur and independently wealthy businessman Andrew Yang entered the race on November 06, 2017. His two big issues are giving everyone a basic wage upon which to live, somewhere around one thousand bucks per month, whether they need it or they don’t. He also wants to stop male circumcision. Okay.
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard entered the fray on January 11, 2019. A military veteran with two tours of duty in the Middle East under her belt, she could be a strong candidate. I know my two Hawaii Democrat colleagues, Chefs Cherry and Itzi, think highly of her. The question is, can she rise to the top or will the bigger names gobble her up as sharks would a guppy? Stay tuned.
Julian Castro, a twin, announced a day after Tulsi. I fear this man because he speaks well, comes off like he has some sense but I fear he truly would throw our borders wide open which is NOT something any American, right or left, should want. Once our nation disappears beneath the weight of this ongoing invasion, good luck getting it back.
On January 21, 2019, the “pride of California,” the kaleidoscope of a candidate who morphs into or onto any position as long as it’s left, Kamala Harris, on the 90th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday threw her hat in the ring. She is going nowhere because as Golden State AG, she put more minorities in prison than anyone else- around the nation! Can’t have her.
Then we have Marianne Williamson, a spiritual and faith healer who entered the race on January 28, 2019. Okay. Never heard of you nor expect to hear from you again.
On February 01, 2019, New Jersey Senator Cory “Popeye” Booker joined the race. Big deal. There is no way this dimwit should ever get near the levers of power. Talk about someone whom Vladimir Putin would be able to blackmail/corrupt, this is the guy, the bath house groper. He is not going to make it.
Although it seems like she has been running longer than any other Democrat, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren announced officially that she indeed was a candidate for the presidency of the United States on February 09, 2019.
I have no clue as to how Senator Warren thinks she can win because she is always going to be tarred and feathered for using a legitimate suffering minority- the Cherokee Tribe- as a ladder to the stars. She comes off as a schoolmarm spinster woman from “Little House on the Prairie.” No way she can even get close nor should anyone want a phony like her to do.
On February 10, 2019, Senator Amy Klobuchar, the woman who has to cue her audiences as to when to clap, entered the fray in the midst of a blinding snowstorm as only Minnesota can deliver. She reminds numerous men of their ex-wives like Hillary does and no man would ever vote for someone like her: bow wow, girl, bow wow.
On March 01, 2019, Washington Governor Jay Inslee entered the race claiming CLIMATE CHANGE as his big deal. He’s going nowhere.
On March 02, 2019, Senator Bernie Sanders OFFICIALLY entered the race. While he is raising money like Lazarus the dead, Tom Perez- chair of the DNC- has said that for him to win the nomination of the Democratic Party, Bernie must be a registered Democrat. We are waiting, Tom- when is Bernie going to join YOUR party?
On March 04, 2019, the man who took his poor old mama to see “Deep Throat,” Governor John Hickenlooper of Colorado, entered the race. Big whoop, big nobody. If he did become president, would you not love to see Vladimir Putin ask him, “Hey, John boy, how did your old mom like “Deep Throat?” Can you truly teach an ‘old dog’ ‘new tricks?’ Priceless.
On March 14, 2019, Beto and the Hand Jive, the phony Tex-Mex POS entered the race. This extremely unattractive man (so says my beloved wife) has NO chance of ever getting near the White House unless he visits with the rest of the tourists. Still, he is enjoying his slide into decline so let him have some fun. When all is said and done, Beto will be no more.
On March 24, 2019, the “pride of New York,” the ever-pliable like Silly Putty senator from New York, Kirsten Gillibrand, threw her hat in the ring. Big whoop. She is going nowhere because she comes off like a ‘bitch.’ Don’t want none of those in the White House.
On March 28, 2019, Miramar, Florida, Mayor Wayne Messam entered the race, a college football star and independently-wealthy businessman. Where is he now?
On April 04, 2019, Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan entered the ring. While a sensible guy, I doubt he can raise the cash to be a worthwhile candidate. Maybe a VP slot?
On April 08, 2019, California Congressman Eric Swalwell entered the race. This guy is a pathetic POS and does not stand a chance. I think he will lose his House seat, too, because he has been one of the biggest promiser of the goods on Donald J. Trump like Adam Schiff and has come up with…wait for it…NOTHING. Liar.
On April 14, 2019, South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg officially announced his candidacy. While a marvelous speaker and someone who comes off professionally, how can we elect a mayor of a Podunk town to be president of the United States? Last I heard, South Bend ain’t doing all that well. Still, who the hell knows?
On April 21, Massachusetts Congressman Seth Moulton, Iraq War veteran, entered the race. Nice to have someone with military experience but the poor guy is delusional.
Finally, on Thursday, former Vice President Joe Biden supposedly entered the race. With his groping problems and hair-sniffing, wow. Could he become president? I think Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton would leap into the race and devour the old guy alive before allowing him- or Bernie- to ever become president.
That’s how I see things, folks. See you tomorrow.
James “JT” Tobiason
The above cartoonish caricature of me by Bakersfield, California, by up-and-coming street artist, Simone, resembles me back in the 1980's when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California, 10-20 years later. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
CHEF JAMES TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 04-27-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-26-2019, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James “If you want an honest and somewhat impartial breakdown of the Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination of their party, here it is.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Gray Davis, John Delaney, Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Jay Inslee,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 27, 2019:
President Ulysses S. Grant; Badfinger featuring Pete Ham, Charlie Watts-Jim Keltner Project, King Crimson featuring Gordon Haskell, and KISS featuring Ace Frehley:
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Ulysses S. Grant, Gordon Haskell, King Crimson, Pete Ham, Badfinger, KISS, Ace Frehley, Charlie Watts and Jim Keltner, Just the Facts, Marianne Williamson, James Tobiason, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Gray Davis, John Delaney, Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Jay Inslee, Bernie Sanders, John Hickenlooper, Vladimir Putin, “Deep Throat”, Robert Francis O’Rourke, Kirsten Gillibrand, Wayne Messam, Tim Ryan, Eric Swalwell, Pete Buttigieg, Seth Moulton, Joe Biden,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2019
1. 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
2. 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
3. 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
4. 05-17-2011 T: “We enter the arena of the kitchen saucier, the noblest post among any fine dining restaurant kitchen in the world; we commence study with the basics, Part I” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Kitchen Nobility- the Saucier, Pt. I
5. 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
6. 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
7. 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
8. 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
9. 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
10. 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
11. 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company, but it can be done” by JT.
12. 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
13. 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
14. 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
15. 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
16. 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
17. 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
18. 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
19. 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
20. 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
21. 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
22. 07-16-2012 M: “
Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean Butter
Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!” by JT.
23. 07-17-2012 T: “
Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the
Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
24. 07-18-2012 W: “
Central Asian Favorites,
Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful to Behold,
it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
25. 07-19-2012 Th: “
Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by
26. 07-20-2012 F: “
Central Asian Favorites,
Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo Shrimp and
Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
27. 07-21-2012 S: “
Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a
Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
28. 07-22-2012 Su: “
Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last:
Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
29. 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
30. 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
31. 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
32. 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
33. 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
34. 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
35. 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes no Matter the Type!” by JT.
36. 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
37. 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
38. 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
39. 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
40. 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
41. 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
42. 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
43. 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
44. 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
45. 06-03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
46. 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
47. 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let us find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
48. 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
49. 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
50. 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
51. 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
52. 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
53. 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
54. 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
55. 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as if Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something, and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
56. 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
57. 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
58. 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
59. 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
60. 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
61. 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
62. 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
63. 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—therefore People love Donald Trump” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
64. 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
65. 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
66. 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
67. 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
68. 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
69. 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
70. 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
71. 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
72. 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
73. 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
74. 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
75. 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
76. 05-19-2017 F: “I hope President Trump recognizes the danger surrounding him because his advisers—particularly family members who are Democrats—are ill-serving him” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVII
77. 05-20-2017 S: “Why is it the Left always resorts to lies and hate speech whenever they try to denigrate the Constitution of the United States of America—the document that continues serving us well” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVIII
78. 05-21-2017 Su: “Like the mythical Mexican beast, the chupacabra, no one will believe anything negative about President Trump until the undeniable evidence is before us” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIX
79. 10-30-2017 M: “Hillary (and Bill) was the one in bed with Vladimir Putin yet the story persists that Donald Trump is the guilty dog- when will the media acknowledge the truth?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIX
80. 10-31-2017 T: “Many people believe the United States ‘guilty’ of once having been a slave-holding nation but in truth, almost EVERY nation in the Western Hemisphere was built atop the scarred backs of African slaves” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCL
81. 11-01-2017 W: “Want to know about the THREE-FIFTHS Clause? JT takes time to explain it in detail so join us, educate yourselves, and understand WHY the Democrats continue using it as a foil” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLI
82. 11-02-2017 Th: “Every day the Mueller investigation continues is another day the evidence continues mounting against Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, and the failed Democrat Party—keep it up!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLII
83. 11-03-2017 F: “Enough already! Time for anti-Trump RINO Republicans such as Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Michael Gerson, and others to shut the hell up and vacate the national stage” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIII
84. 11-04-2017 S: “At the time of this writing, news on Stephen Paddock and the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Hotel shooting have either gone silent or have altogether vanished—what’s up?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIV
85. 11-05-2017 Su: “The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino massacre and associated coverup including the mystery of Jesus Campos is the ‘Roswell Incident’ of the 21st century” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLV
86. 05-07-2018 M: “Kudos to U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III for slamming the Robert S. Mueller III team with how out of control they are in their bid to negate the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXII
87. 05-08-2018 T: “Thanks to Democrat loonies such as Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and an increasingly crazier leftist base, the 2018 Mid-Term Elections are going to be a monstrous RED tsunami rather than a blue wave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIII
88. 05-09-2018 W: “Another brick of the Obama legacy has gone out the window with President Trump pulling the USA out of the phony JCPOA agreement with Iran” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIV
89. 05-10-2018 Th: “Liberals LOVE sanctuaries unless one seeks to declare rural counties in leftist states ‘sanctuaries’ for 2nd Amendment rights as well as for cooperation with ICE agents” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXV
90. 05-11-2018 F: “A sweeping red tide in November is going to submerge the prophesied blue wave the Democrats swear is headed our way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVI
91. 05-12-2018 S: “America had come a long way in race relations, but you would never know it now thanks to outside entities tearing the fabric of society apart- if the Russians are involved in anything, this is where it would be” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVII
92. 05-13-2018 Su: “Vladimir Putin knows the Achilles’ heel of the United States is race, a tool he eagerly uses to rip our multi-racial society apart” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXVIII
93. 10-22-2018 M: “Democrats: do YOU truly want to see your nation forever buried beneath a tidal wave of Central American invaders and interlopers or do you want to see your country defended and protected?” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDC
94. 10-23-2018 T: “On Election Day 2018, we must vote AGAINST the George Soros-Tom Steyer-funded violent socialist mobs by voting against every left-wing Democrat we can” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCI
95. 10-24-2018 W: “At the Battle of Alesia 52 BC, the Romans could show no mercy just as we cannot show any to the horde of invaders seeking to thrust their way into our country- it is us or them” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCII
96. 10-25-2018 Th: “Yet another DNC ‘October surprise’ is beginning to unravel, the mailing of pipe bombs to fellow Democrats in order to cast aspersions onto the Republicans” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIII
97. 10-26-2018 F: “Yet another ‘October surprise’ operation is underway; this time, angry leftists are mailing “Clock Boy”-style bombs to fellow leftists” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCIV
98. 10-27-2018 S: “No matter what the American left says, the majority of political violence in the USA comes from lunatics on the left and seldom from the right” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCV
99. 10-28-2018 Su: “On Election Day 2018, our choices are stark: do we vote for MORE liberty or do we vote for ever-increasing government control? The choice is clear: vote GOP” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVI
100. 04-22-2019 M: “If elected politicians fail to fulfill their oaths to defend the Constitution by securing our borders, in 6-8 years, no one is going to recognize the country in which, they grew up” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXII
101. 04-23-2019 T: “The moment Donald Trump came down the gilded escalator at Trump Tower and announced his candidacy for president has anyone other than Abraham Lincoln been more hated and despised by half of the country” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIII
102. 04-24-2019 W: “Given the way the Democrats are acting, it’s possible that President Trump might set the record by undergoing 2-3 impeachment attempts before he leaves office in January 2025” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXIV
103. 04-25-2019 Th: “Regarding President Trump, the goal of the Democrats has been impeachment from the very start so do not let them kid you they are ONLY deliberating the matter” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXV
104. 04-26-2019 F: “Driven by the same frenzy towards a detested president as drove Southern Democrats to mass destruction in 1861, modern-day Democrats might be willing to risk the same to get rid of President Trump” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVI
105. 04-27-2019 S: “If you want an honest and somewhat impartial breakdown of the Democrats seeking the 2020 nomination of their party, here it is” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVII
106. 04-28-2019 Su: “Armed Mexican human traffickers on our southern border? Might be the game changer that will allow the U.S. military to begin lighting up the mobs of people trying to storm our borders” by Chef James Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXVIII
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG 2015-2019:
1. 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
2. 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
3. 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
4. 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us, so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
5. 11-01-2017 W: “Art-challenged as a young man, it took me awhile to realize that Thomas Kinkaid was akin to the Fuller Brush Man while Beverly Carrick is perhaps the world’s greatest modern artist” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIII
6. 05-09-2018 W: “Sadly, for both the American people and Hollywood, the latter misreads the national mood and swamps us with far-left liberal shows that alienate a massive part of its intended audience” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
7. 10-24-2018 W: “It is time for the USA to employ deadly force on the southern border should the Georgy Soros-Tom Steyer-funded Venezuelan-Central American-Middle Eastern mobs attempt to storm it” by Chef James Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIV
SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Genesis released their next EP on May 21, 1982, “3 x 3.” The album included three tunes that were recorded during the “Abacab” sessions but which were not included. This is a gem for fans because “Abacab” originally could have been a double album but the band chose to remove an hour’s worth of material as it sounded too much like earlier tunes penned by the group. What the heck? As completists, we want to own everything. If you want to hear some unsung gems, this is a worthy effort to seek out and add to your collection. We know you will enjoy the tunes as much as we do. Please, search for this EP now.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, August 05, 2012 Blog Post:
Today, we have a best-of compilation by the Los Angeles-based rock-and-roll band, Spirit: “Now or Anywhere,” which came out on November 20, 2007. This album contains early works by the original quintet, some good, others not so good but still opens a window into a wild time when everything was popping in the 1960s and we mean popping. This album is definitely one we hope everyone will consider adding to his or her collection as it is the sound of the times, heavy-duty, smoking psychedelic jazz-rock that will blow your mind- you will love it.
Posted @ the Wednesday, June 18, 2014 Blog Post B:
Peter Frampton released his next effort, “Fingerprints,” on September 12, 2006. The guitarist performed many of the instruments himself but also had help from people who had performed with him off and on over the course of his solo career. Musically, he never fails to deliver a brilliant effort that fans of the man and of his music love and enjoy and this one is an absolute gem. We hope you will seek this sterling effort out wherever you shop for the best in rock music so you can make it an addition to your ongoing, growing collection of nothing but the best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!