Chef Bea O’Malley
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018 BY CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
“The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?” by Chef Bea O’Malley
WINTER SESSION 2017-18
BLOG POST #188 AT THE AICP-END
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY 2018
VALENTINE’S DAY 2018 EDITION
Happy Valentine’s Day and happy birthday to friend and colleague, Chef Pedro
Wasco, CA, 02-14-2018 Wednesday: Greetings, Happy Valentine’s Day, the day when restaurants swing their doors open wide and invite everyone inside to celebrate love, being in love, and loving the one who has given his or her soul to you as I have given mine to Earl Tiberius O’ Malley when we were still going steady at Wasco Union High School, home of the ‘terrible’ Tigers.
At the main blog today, I began discussing the appalling tale of Tastries Bakery over in neighboring Bakersfield, a fine establishment run by a God-fearing Christian woman, Cathy Miller. If you joined me over there first before embarking on the digital journey to this, the secondary blog, devoted to beautiful Beverly Carrick, then you know of what I speak: persecution by gays.
As Christians, the Lord teaches us to love one another, to do to others as we would have them do to you—the Golden Rule--, i.e., ‘us,’ you and me. I bode no ill towards the LGBTQ community although I believe that every sordid thing in which, they engage will take them straight to hell.
Still, it is not up to me to judge the hearts of others; however, what I will judge them by is how they treat others and for some strange reason, they seem to believe that they exist on a level far higher than me or my Christian brothers and sisters inhabit. Where they derive these crazy ideas is beyond me.
Many believe that when President Barack Obama resided in the White House, instead of being the grand unifier of the people, he became the grand divider and broke us down into groups, sub-groups, and sub-sub-groups so he could apportion and conquer us, one group at a time.
I personally do not believe that; what I do believe is that somehow, he lost his path and made some critical errors such as putting illegal aliens, anchor babies, and gays at the head of the bus while shoving blacks, women, and blue-collar workers at the back, which is what lead to Donald Trump’s victory.
We can debate whether this was purposeful or whether it was a blunder that will forever besmirch his presidency, something we will continue discussing at the main blog tomorrow.
Today is Valentine’s Day, however, a day in which, we celebrate love, monogamy, faith, and renewing vows to out betrothed or our longstanding spouses. We also want to revel in beauty, which is what we do here today with another glorious 15 original Beverly Carrick artworks.
Let us enter the gallery now and stand before each one, allowing the essence of the oil on canvass to enter the farther corners of our souls and to enlighten and to enliven them with someone whom God reached out and touched when she was but 12-years-old. Giving her a bone cancer ended her aspirations of becoming a great dancer; however, it opened the door to oil painting and through it she went.
Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR FEBRUARY 14, 2018 VALENTINE’S DAY CELEBRATION:
#1066 36” x 48” “Day’s Last Light”
#1067 40” x 60” “Twilight Rhapsody”
#1068 8” x 10” “Afternoon Scene”
#1069 12” x 16” “Snowbound”
#1070 8” x 10” “Seashore”
#1071 16” x 20” “The Breakers”
#1072 16” x 20” “Sundown Sea”
#1073 12” x 16” “17 Mile Drive”
#1074 8” x 10” “Story Time”
#1075 40” x 60” “Dusk in the Desert”
#1076 14” x 11” “Mountain Village”
#1077 14” x 11” “The Old Church”
#1078 12” x 16” “Two Miles to Gallup”
#1079 20” x 24” “Desert Dreams”
#1080 20” x 24” “Colorado High”
I must say some of these paintings are akin to entering the Pearly Gates and standing before St. Peter himself. When my time comes, I hope that I have accomplished half-as-much as Beverly has.
Furthermore, the woman was an extraordinary painter, someone who had talent galore, the same talent that bakery owner Cathy Miller has, the talent two lesbians sought to begrime for their own perverted ends.
That said, I invite you to join me at the main blog, so you can read my post in greater detail.
I try to be open, fair, and honest, as I want no one to sling insults, invective, and filth at me yet I feel I must do what I must to acknowledge the presence of God in everything we see and do just as I must acknowledge that Satan is tangible and that he walks among us, seeking souls to steal.
Thanks for spending some of your valuable time with me today; I always welcome fans of both blogs and of good, warm, and happy talk to spend time with me. You have a safe and sane Valentine’s Day with the one you love and let us remember to share our visions of the one Christian God that smiles down upon us from Heaven every single day.
Thanks again and happy birthday, Chef Pedro, 78 years-old today. Wow. God bless you all.
This is I, your glorious hostess, back in the 1980’s when I was working at a restaurant in Wasco, CA, my hometown. I joined the Chefs de Cuisine of Greater Bakersfield, ACF, not long after it was chartered and am still a member even though the chapter is no longer in operation. I began working in foodservice in the late 1960’s, moved from Wasco, CA, to Monterey, CA, and then returned to my hometown in 2004. I have been a food-server, a Mixologist, and am a Certified Cook. I am equally at home in both the kitchen and behind the bar (and on the floor, too). My passions are numerous, and my favorite is working in the bakery whenever I have had a chance.
Bea O’Malley writes from her hometown of Wasco, California
Bea O’Malley is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
END COMMENTARY 02-14-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 02-13-2018, all rights reserved.
O’Malley, Bea “The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?”
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0448 an 18” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Rainbow’s End.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Bea O’Malley, Savoy Brown, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Tastries Bakery, Morality, Judeo-Christian Values, Militant Gay Issues, LGBT Fascism, Gay Rights, Golden Rule, Gay Agenda, Gay Pride, Cathy Miller,
PLEASE BUY THE “GETTING TO THE POINT” BY THE GREAT BRITISH BLUES ROCK BAND, SAVOY BROWN USING OUR LINK TO GO TO AMAZON.COM!
TODAY IN HISTORY—FEBRUARY 14, 2018:
Chef Pedro R. Munoz—AICP-END Blogger, Atomic Rooster featuring Vincent Crane, Eric Burdon and the Animals featuring Vic Briggs, and Jo Jo Gunne featuring Jimmie Randall:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT BRITISH BLUES ROCK BAND, SAVOY BROWN AT AMAZON.COM:
GETTING TO THE POINT
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
THE COMPLETE STUDIO RECORDINGS 1972-1982
THE JAZZ AGE
THE SOUND OF BLUE
LIVE AT THE CURIOUS ARTS FESTIVAL
LIVE IN JAPAN
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
H. P. LOVECRAFT
H.P. LOVECRAFT II
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR FEBRUARY 14, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: UNITED STATES-JOHNSTON ATOLL
WE CONTINUE PROMOTING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH BLUES-ROCK-BOOGIE BAND, SAVOY BROWN HERE EVERY WEEK SO JOIN US EVERY WEDNESDAY
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018
The sophomore effort, by Savoy Brown, “Getting to the Point” (July 1968) featured a different lineup from their debut effort: Kim Simmonds (guitars); Chris Youlden (vocals); “Lonesome” Dave Peverett (rhythm guitar); Rivers Jobe (bass); Roger Earl (drums); and Bob Hall (piano). This CD is exceptional and the band is off to a good start, which is why we urge all our readership to use the link we provide you here so you can go to Amazon.com and pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you will be so glad you did, especially if you love the blues as presented by British rockers.
“The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?” by Chef Bea O’Malley
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Jo Jo Gunne, Mark Andes, Jimmie Randall, Vic Briggs, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Chef Pedro Munoz, Atomic Rooster, Vincent Crane, St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, Bea O’Malley, Savoy Brown, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Tastries Bakery, Morality, Judeo-Christian Values, Militant Gay Issues, LGBT Fascism, Gay Rights, Golden Rule, Gay Agenda, Gay Pride, Cathy Miller, Christians-Christianity, Obama’s War on Christianity, Religious Issues, We can live together, Gays punishing Christian Bakers, Number One Protected Group of all time- LGBTQ community,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
1. 12-12-2011 M: Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXI: Pumpkin Fritters and Apple Fritters—two Southern Classics” by Bea O’Malley.”
2. 12-13-2011 T: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part L: Two Perfect Holiday Desserts from the O’Malley Family Cookbook—Holiday Pumpkin Roll and Holiday Sundae Supreme” by Bea O’Malley.”
3. 12-14-2011 W: Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part VI: Cinnamon Duck with Apple-Almond Dressing, Orange Duck Sauce, and Cinnamon-Baked Apples—the Epitome of the Family Holiday” by Bea O’Malley.”
4. 12-15-2011 Th: Beverage Recipes, Part I: O’Malley’s Eggnog, Christmas Punch, Christmas Smoothie, and Holiday Ice Cream Punch—four must-have Beverages with which to enliven you’re Christmas Season” by Bea O’Malley.”
5. 12-16-2011 F: Soup Seminar, Part XIX: Creamy Artichoke and Crushed Hazelnut Soup and Matzo Ball Soup—the Perfect Accompaniments for Christmas Dinner” by Bea O’Malley.”
6. 12-17-2011 S: The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIV: A Beautiful Selection of Holiday Salads for your Dinner Table—Cherry Cream Squares, Cranberry Mold, Raspberry Jell-O Salad, and Cucumber Salad” by Bea O’Malley.”
7. 12-18-2011 Su: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LI—Candy Seminar, Part I: Caramel Cream Nut Roll, Nut-Mallow Goodies, Date Loaf, and Sour Cream Fudge—Family Heirloom Recipes shared for the First Time” by Bea O’Malley.”
8. 05-21-2012 M: Beverage Recipes, Part IX—Bea O’Malley returns with a Week of the Beverage Seminar—Today, Four Delicious Adult Beverages with which to start summer” by Bea O’Malley.”
9. 05-22-2012 T: Beverage Recipes, Part X—Four Timeless and Much-Loved Mixed Drinks—Classic Tom Collins, French Imperial Punch, Frozen Daiquiri, and Rusty Nail—Superb!” by Bea O’Malley.”
10. 05-23-2012 W: Beverage Recipes, Part XI—Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Pineapple Bomb, O’Malley’s Long Island Iced Tea, Black Currant Martini, and Old San Juan—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
11. 05-24-2012 Th: “Beverage Recipes, Part XII—Still Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Fru-Fru, Pirate’s Punch, Pink Lemonade, and Bacardi Collins—ALL too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
12. 05-25-2012 F: “Beverage Recipes, Part XIII—Every Summer is the ‘summer of Love’ when you have these Four Fabulous Drinks: Kandy Kane, Bea’s Apple Pie, Raspberry Truffle, and Bungi Jumper—Ooh La La!” by Bea O’Malley.”
13. 05-26-2012 S: Beverage Recipes, Part XIV—Memorial Day Weekend is the time to enjoy these Four Delightful Alcoholic Beverages: Redheaded Slut, Zombie, Homerun, and El Presidente—but do it responsibly!” by Bea O’Malley.”
14. 05-27-2012 Su: “Beverage Recipes, Part XV—Memorial Day Weekend and the Final Four Boozy Drinks to make it Exciting: Creamy Orange-Vanilla Smoothie, Hard Hat, La Bomba, and O’Malley’s Monsoon—designed to leave you under the Table” by Bea O’Malley.”
15. 11-26-2012 M: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVII—Bea O’Malley arrives Today and shares with us her Institutional-Sized Recipe for Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steaks Ala Jardinière!” by Bea O’Malley.”
16. 11-27-2012 T: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVIII—Today, Bea O’Malley shares a Wonderful Recipe for an Unbelievable Lamb Ragout—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
17. 11-28-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIX—Chef O’Malley presents a Fantastic Institutional-Sized Meatloaf Recipe perfect for Coffee Shop usage and accompanies it with a Flavorful Cajun Sauce!” by Bea O’Malley.”
18. 11-29-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XX—Hump Day finds Chef O’Malley making an Institutional-sized Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe complete with Fresh Linguine—absolutely Delicious!” by Bea O’Malley.”
19. 11-30-2012 F: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXI—Today, Chef O’Malley presents the Flipside of Yesterday’s Beef Stroganoff Recipe: Hungarian Goulash, a wonderfully Warm Dish for Cold Winter Evenings!” by Bea O’Malley.”
20. 12-01-2012 S: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXII—Our Institutional-sized Recipe for Today is a French Culinary Classic—Blanquette de Veau, the Archetypal White Veal Stew!” by Bea O’Malley.”
21. 12-02-2012 Su: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIII—On Today’s Menu is a Hawaiian Style of Spaghetti Preparation—Baked ‘Creole’ Spaghetti, one of the Most Delicious Spaghettis ever!” by Bea O’Malley.”
22. 08-05-2013 M: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXV—Chef O’Malley returns like a Woman on Fire over the Trayvon Martin Murder Trial and has Time to show the Readership how to make a Classy Bay Shrimp Cocktail!” by Bea O’Malley.”
23. 08-06-2013 T: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVI—Chef Bea talks about the Tragic Case of David Sal Silva and presents the Readership the Classic Seven Oaks Country Club Shrimp Cocktail—Boo Yeah!” by Bea O’Malley.”
24. 08-07-2013 W: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVII—Today, Chef O’Malley talks about ‘Naked and Afraid’ (and what it would be like to do it with the Rock) as well as shows the Readership how to make the Best Bay Shrimp Quesadilla in the World!” by Bea O’Malley.”
25. 08-08-2013 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVIII—Hump Day sees the Chef presenting the First Part of a Two-Part Recipe—Crab Cake Mix #1, the Crème de la Crème of Crab Cakes!” by Bea O’Malley.”
26. 08-09-2013 F: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXIX: today is the Day when we make the Crab Cake Appetizer using yesterday’s Crab Cake Mix; this is Exotic, Unique, and Beautiful to Behold and Orgasmic to Eat—What can be better than that?” by Bea O’Malley.
27. 08-10-2013 S: “Appetizers Index, Part XL: Chef Bea returns to the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip made Famous here at our Blog before, only New and Improved, which means, it’s Perfect for you and your Establishment!” by Bea O’Malley.
28. 08-11-2013 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part XLI: Chef Bea made the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip yesterday so today, she prepares the Appetizer using it as well as discusses Racism in the Nation such as Local Radio Host, Jaz McKay—tried and True Racist!” by Bea O’Malley.
29. 05-19-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: Chef Bea comes in and immediately begins unloading BOTH Barrels of her Sawed-Off Personality; she’s angry at all of the Non-Stop, Rampant Racism going on in the World around her and wants to put a stop to it once and for all!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
30. 05-20-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Chef Bea goes after a BIG Local Racist on the Airwaves, Jaz McKay, at KNZR 1560 Radio, a Man who slings more Racist Comments in Three Hours then I have heard in 65 Years of Life!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
31. 05-21-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Chef O’Malley goes after the GOP Wolves intent on dragging the President down over the Benghazi Incident and how we can stop it. She then goes on to discuss the Hateful Radio Host Jaz McKay and concludes with Homosexuals and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
32. 05-22-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty: Chef Bea goes after Michael Sam, exhorting him to return to the Lord and to quit shaming his Family by acting like a Little Gay Boy on National Television! In addition to that, she pleads to the President to disconnect himself from the Gay Agenda as it won’t end well for him or the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
33. 05-23-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea discusses the Problems facing the Black Community, berates the Democrat Leadership that has NOT kept its Promises to Said-Community, and says that Harry Reid needs to be led out to Pasture in Favor of someone who does NOT sully the Image of our Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
34. 05-24-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Chef O’Malley touches on a Sensitive Subject for her, the Murder of David Sal Silva, its Cover-up, how Racism is alive and well here in Kern County and how we are the First Line of Defense for President Obama and his Policies!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
35. 05-25-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Bea closes out the Week discussing Sports, lamenting the Los Angeles Clippers’ Loss to the OKC Thunder, then presents some Anti-GOP Political Cartoons for a Great End to a Wonderful Week!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
36. 08-04-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Four: before starting the Business of defending President Obama from his Large Group of Detractors, Chef O’Malley has something to say about the Abysmal Water Situation in California” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
37. 08-05-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Five: Bea gets down to Brass Tacks today by going after the Lying Teabaggers, the GOP Liars, and the Turncoats who all want to see President Obama strung up from a Meat Hook like Benito Mussolini; it ain’t gonna happen, Tea-Bums!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
38. 08-06-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Six: we have an Obligation to defeat the Haters and to help President Obama do the Job for which, the American People elected him to do—cleanse the Nation of its Racist Past!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
39. 08-07-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seven: Chef Bea laments the ATTEMPT by the Rightwing Haters to drag Barack Obama from Office and demands that all Conscientious Americans step up to defend him NOW!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
40. 08-08-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eight: Chef Bea goes after the Criminal Capitalists at the Ironwood Ranch in Arvin, California; our Crops are Dry as are the People and the Livestock—give us our Water Back!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
41. 08-09-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nine: Thanks to George W. Bush, we have ONLY the Poor and the Wealthy, nothing in between…have you heard of the ‘Poor Door?’ We got it!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
42. 08-10-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Ten: Chef Bea warns the Democrats against flooding Black Neighborhoods with Busloads of Latinos, feed them, clothe them, then push them back into Mexico, we do not need Millions of new Foreigners pouring into the United States!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
43. 02-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Bea is back and is loaded for Bear, way too much Conservatism has been going on here at the AICP-END so now is a Great Time for a Healthy Dose of Liberalism, Democrat Politics, and attacking the Popo!” by Bea O’Malley.
44. 02-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: The Amount of Outrage Barack Obama has suffered at the Hands of the Rightwing Zealots needs to stop because it embarrasses the United States around the World by showing how Racism is alive and well here” by Bea O’Malley.
45. 02-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: I cannot understand WHY Oprah had to go un-Historical with her Film, ‘Selma,’ maybe therefore it did not do as well as the Uncle Tomette thought it would—tell the Truth about President Lyndon Baines Johnson!” by Bea O’Malley.
46. 02-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Bea thanks Leonard Pitts for being outspoken on the House of Lies, Fox News; this Channel feels it has a License to spew Lies and that is why we need to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine!” by Bea O’Malley.
47. 02-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Bea takes some Time off to discuss the New Fox TV Hit Show, ‘Empire,’ it is a Show that everyone needs to see as it speaks directly to ALL of us plus Some Other Comments concerning other Shows and Life in General” by Bea O’Malley.
48. 02-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty: Bea defends Chris Kyle, the U.S. Military, and condemns Idiots such as Michael Moore, Howard Dean, and Jesse Ventura, three BIG Frigging Losers—stand up for the American Fighting Man-and-Woman—that includes the Democrats, too!” by Bea O’Malley.
49. 02-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea asks the Question Many Democrats are asking: WHY do we have to align ourselves with either the Illegal Aliens or the Gays—can we not find other ways to raise the Money we need to win Political Races without mortgaging our Children’s Souls to do it?” by Bea O’Malley.
50. 09-21-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXXXIX: Bea says that ‘if Donald Trump continues to say that he is going to deport the Illegal Aliens and that Mexico will build the Wall, he is going to get this Loyal Democrat’s Vote” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
51. 09-22-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXL: Bea questions WHY the Democrat Party’s Leaders have abandoned the Black Voting Bloc in favor of Latinos and Gays—what’s wrong, we do not bring enough to the Table anymore? She might vote for Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
52. 09-23-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLI: Bea discusses the Circus and the Kern County Fair and HOW Animal Rights Activists ruin not only the lives of those they oppose but also the Animals they claim to HELP” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Fall Session 2015
53. 09-24-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLII: Bea discusses the America in which, she grew up, one in which Planned Parenthood Butcher Shops did not dwell in Lower Income and Minority Neighborhoods—so why now?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
54. 09-25-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIII: Bea expresses Concern over the Growing ‘Muslim Refugee’ Crisis and WHY Western Europe and the United States are not STOPPING it from getting a Toehold on our Parts of the World” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
55. 09-26-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part XIII: Bea shares some Political Cartoons with the Readership today seeing as how this is her Second Session of the Year but also mentions the War by Unknown Forces seeking to destroy our Blog—who are they?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
56. 09-27-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XIV: Today, we share the Photos from the Eagles Concert that took place earlier in the Year at the Rabobank Arena in Downtown Bakersfield, California, on Tuesday, May 26, 2015” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
57. 02-22-2016 M: “Last August at the Start of ALL the Politicking, I thought we might have a Different Outcome than the One we presently do—Trump seems unstoppable with Jebra dropping out and Bernie has a BIG Chance in South Carolina” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIII
58. 02-23-2016 T: “The GOP caucuses in Nevada today and I think we will see whether the Latinos will support Donald Trump or will demand that we Dump Trump—if he goes down, Democrats will win!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIV
59. 02-24-2016 W: “One would think the Republicans would NOT continue fighting President Obama in the Final Year of his Time in Office but look at them go on GITMO and the Supreme Court—we NEVER treated Bush #43 this way!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXV
60. 02-25-2016 Th: “Like it or Not, I think we now see the Next Adolf Hitler in the Form of Donald Trump and that he made the Devil’s Deal with Marco Rubio to take out Ted Cruz and will then double cross the Pretty Boy from Florida” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVI
61. 02-26-2016 F: “The GOP Debate Last Night on CNN drove me to drink much more than I normally would—ALL of them are disgusting Candidates and I hope they cancel out One Another and that Bernie wins tomorrow and on Tuesday” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVII
62. 02-27-2016 S: “The GOP Battle resembles a Tar Pit where a Saber-Toothed Tiger named Rubio has its Fangs sunk Deep into the Neck of the Trump Mastodon, locked in a Death Embrace as even as they sink deeper into the Pit” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVIII
63. 02-28-2016 Su: “Unless Democrats and Independents vote for Bernie on Super Tuesday, YOU will vote for Oligarchists of One Stripe or Another: Hillary Clinton of the Inevitable GOP Nominee, Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIX
64. 08-22-2016 M: “A Bernie Supporter through and through, Chef Bea shares her Personal Prayer with which, to keep Donald Trump out of the White House while begging the Lord to enter Hillary’s Heart and turn her from her lying ways” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIII
65. 08-23-2016 T: “Thank God the Justice Department is going to sever Ties with Privatized Prisons, which are EVIL in and of themselves because since their Advent, the Numbers of Prison Inmates have gone Sky-High” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIV
66. 08-24-2016 W: “Our Olympians, except for the Lochte Crew, did amazingly well in the Rio Summer Olympics, which is WHY we should celebrate their Accomplishments” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXV
67. 08-25-2016 Th: “Today, we talk ‘Hillary,’ we talk ‘Trump,’ we talk about ‘Muslim Refugees,’ we talk about ‘Lettuce and Grape Pickers,’ and ask the Question as to whether ‘Bill Clinton has HIV-AIDS’” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVI
68. 08-26-2016 F: “Bea expresses some Doubts today as she says that after hearing Donald Trump’s Plea to the Black Community ‘why not take a chance on him,’ he has Good Reason to reach out to us—what has the Democratic Party done for us?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVII
69. 08-27-2016 S: “The Spread of Islam is akin to allowing Weeds to grow in one’s Garden, if allowed to do so they will drive out all of the Beneficial Plants one wants to grow, which is WHY we cannot allow Muslims to continue entering the Country” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVIII
70. 08-28-2016 Su: “If you have ever watched ‘Prison Break,’ then you are aware of the Evil ‘Company,’ something I believe exists in Real Life and rules over us sight unseen; Problem is, BOTH Major Candidates could have Ties to such an Entity” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIX
71. 02-20-2017 M: “Shocked by the Events of November 8, 2016, Bea says her purpose in life is to go after the first Cheeto Dust President in the History of the Nation” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part M
72. 02-21-2017 T: “Reasonable Democrats do not dispute EVERYTHING on the Trump Agenda such as securing the Borders or halting the ingress of Illegal Aliens and Muslim Refugees—those are GOOD things” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MI
73. 02-22-2017 W: “Norma McCorvey, rest in peace, as even though you were the ‘Roe’ in ‘Roe v. Wade,’ you found the Joy of Life and now reside with the Lord—we must sever our ties with Planned Parenthood” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MII
74. 02-23-2017 Th: “Some of what Cheeto Dust seeks to do such as deporting illegal aliens will benefit all of us; however, on everything else (well, not LGBT rights), we must stand strong” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIII
75. 02-24-2017 F: “Local Black Author Danny Morrison speaks his Mind and suffers the Consequences for doing so as the White Bigots permeating the Community turn out in Massive Numbers to blast him” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIV
76. 02-25-2017 S: “About Time we seal the Borders and begin Drug-and-Alcohol Testing of all Persons receiving Government Assistance of One Form or another” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MV
77. 02-26-2017 Su: “Like the Last Days of Hitler in the Bunker, so, too, have Democrat Leaders placed our Party—will it take Complete Destruction before we can rescue it from the Nuts—YOU tell me” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MVI
78. 08-07-2017 M: “If President Trump will save California from the illegal alien infestation, I will place him in the same category as Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVII
79. 08-08-2017 T: “Sacramento must return to defending the rights of native-born and naturalized citizens instead of sweeping us under the rug and allowing illegal aliens to run roughshod over us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVIII
80. 08-09-2017 W: “Old-time Democrats such as me and millennial cracker jack punks differ on so many things but especially on the idea of deporting ALL illegal aliens who continue trashing our state” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXIX
81. 08-10-2017 Th: “Maxine Waters enough with calling everyone with whom you disagree a ‘racist’ as like the N-Word, it strips it of the power the charge once had when we come across TRUE racists” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXX
82. 08-11-2017 F: “If we Democrats want to WIN again, we must come to grips with the things keeping us down; first we must return to some sense of sanity and second, we must educate the ignorant millennials and gen-X’er’s who continue embarrassing us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXI
83. 08-12-2017 S: “Like it or not, I see President Trump more as a Closet Democrat than I do as a Republican and I think the collapse of the Obamacare ‘repeal and replace’ bill proves it” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXII
84. 08-13-2017 Su: “Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassment to black folks across the nation, which is WHY no NFL team has bothered to sign the washed-up, out-of-touch, self-promoting failed quarterback” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXIII
85. 02-12-2018 M: “To save our beloved Democratic Party, our state, and our nation, we must do the unimaginable in November- we must vote Republican” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXLIX
86. 02-13-2018 T: “By elevating gays and illegal aliens above the rest of us, the Democratic Party continues pouring more and more gasoline atop its very own funeral pyre” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCL
87. 02-14-2018 W: “Whereas Christians seek to practice their faith, the LGBT community seeks to punish them unless they bow down and accept every gut-turning aspect of their un-Godly lives; WHY?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLI
88. 02-15-2018 Th:
89. 02-16-2018 F:
90. 02-17-2018 S:
91. 02-18-2018 Su:
BEA O’MALLEY’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS:
1. 09-23-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Six: Bea knows that Beverly would want someone to intern the Muslim Threat here in the USA in Camps until we won the War on Terror and not bring in more of them!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXIV
2. 02-24-2016 W: “Last Time I was here, we talked about Jihadists and this Time, we will do it again—President Obama, send all of the GITMO Detainees here to Kern County because we have plenty of Prison Space and Convicts who will turn them into Punks” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVI
3. 08-24-2016 W: “In Order for Beverly Carrick to become the Artist that she was, she First had to undergo some of the Most Difficult of all Life Problems, dealing with Bone Cancer that cost her, her Leg—at the Age of 12” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXI
4. 02-22-2017 W: “BB follows in the Footsteps of Friend and Colleague Chef B.H. Cznystekinki and that is a blow-by-blow description of each original Beverly Carrick artwork—join her!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXVII
5. 08-09-2017 W: “For one to profit from the artworks of a deceased artist such as Beverly Carrick, one must plan to play the LONG game instead of seeking to ‘flip’ a painting one bought at an estate sale—it does not work that way” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXI
6. 02-14-2018 W: “The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXVIII
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY FROM THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY!
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION