Chef Olaf Bologolo
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2017 BY CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
“If you knew Beverly then you know she was a powerful spokesperson for Western values and traditions and despised the evil blowing out of the eastern deserts, evil threatening to bathe the world in an orgy of blood” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
FALL SESSION 2017
BLOG POST #178 AT THE AICP-END
If the End Times are coming, let us be the ones to ‘end them’
Century City, CA, 12-06-2017 Wednesday: The awesome thing about December at the TWO AICP-END Blogs is that we always promote, push, and celebrate the works of the late but amazingly great Beverly Carrick. NO other modern American artist has ever approached—at least in OUR view—the talent, the ability, and the quality that Beverly imparted to every work.
Up until her death towards the end of 2012, Beverly stood before the easel every day and created images that will exist with us long beyond the End Times arrive, and the Western World and Christianity stands atop the corpses of the followers of the phony faith from the blowing sands of the eastern desert.
As anyone knows who spends time on Google Plus, Facebook, and other dubious forms of ‘social media,’ Pamela Geller continues the brave one-woman job of warning the world as to what the so-called ‘religion of peace’ has in store for us and none of it is good.
We who blog here at the AICP-END Blogs understand that our host does not like our two blogs but hates specifically the MAIN BLOG because we lack fear when it comes to making prescient and pragmatic comments on the global scene.
Moreover, we lack fear in calling out what the Islamists have in store for us, namely, beheading us, placing our women and children into sexual slavery, and the destruction of EVERYTHING the West holds near and dear.
If you knew Beverly Carrick as a person then you know she despised the last of the three major monotheistic faiths, the one that feels it is fine and dandy to destroy ancient works of art if it ain’t portraying Islam, which would also place Beverly’s paintings on the so-called Islamist hit list.
Friends, Hanukkah will begin in another six days or so, then we will celebrate Christmas followed by the celebration of Kwanzaa. Although the latter is a newcomer to celebrations of faith, it still believes in tradition, faith, reaching out to fellow men and women, and not beheading those who may disagree with various tenets and beliefs associated with it.
Ergo WHY we celebrate the BIG THREE every year while leaving Islam to molder and to flounder along the side of the road like yesterday’s garbage, refuse, and animal dung. It is what it is, which is WHY we invite everyone to join us here at the secondary blog as we present the works of the one, the only Beverly Carrick.
Let us commence NOW:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR DECEMBER 06, 2017:
#0916 16” x 20” “Sycamore Road”
#0917 16” x 20” “Ocotillos Sundown”
#0918 16” x 20” “Yucca Vista”
#0919 8” x 10” “Homestead”
#0920 8” x 10” “Solo”
#0921 20” x 24” “Surf Side”
#0922 20” x 24” “Saguaro Sunset”
#0923 12” x 16” “Mustang Run”
#0924 12” x 16” “You forgot my Tip!”
#0925 24” x 36” “The Posse”
#0926 16” x 20” “A Plethora of Poppies”
#0927 16” x 20” “Sunset Crags”
#0928 20” x 24” “Yucca Evening”
#0929 20” x 24” “On the Wing”
#0930 40” x 60” “Sunset Dreams”
Like you, I am heartily impressed by the God-given talent of Beverly, the nation’s most valuable artistic treasure—at least as far as the bloggers here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day contend.
Each of us owns and operates restaurants or is associated with the world of professional food service so we understand and see art for what it is, for the place it has in the educated, God-fearing souls of human beings.
Moreover, we hope that you spending time viewing the amazing selection I have for you today will open the inner eye to the beauty awaiting us across the Universe, the one blessed and given to us by God.
For the rest who want to draw the blade across our throats or toss us off rooftops or into the ocean wrapped in chains, we say, “Screw you—your time will come, if not this year, then very, very soon.”
Thanks for joining me on my final appearance this year at the secondary blog; we will hand off to Chef Pedro, then Chef Roland, and then I think someone else after that before arriving in the New Year. Remember, each of us speaks for him-or-herself and not as a spokesperson for the whole.
God bless you all, see you over at the main blog throughout the rest of the week. Love you all.
This is a photo of me at an ACF Convention back in the early 1960's when I was a representative from our California chapter. Anyhow, I am a great deal older than this picture now but that's what we're doing, sharing OLD pictures of all of us. I am still a handsome man, however!
Chef Olaf Bologolo writes from Century City, CA.
Chef Olaf Bologolo was a member of the
Green Party and voted Democrat. In January 2017,
he re-registered as an Independent.
CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
END COMMENTARY 12-06-2017
COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 12-05-2017, all rights reserved.
Bologolo, Olaf. “If you knew Beverly then you know she was a powerful spokesperson for Western values and traditions and despised the evil blowing out of the eastern deserts, evil threatening to bathe the world in an orgy of blood”
Alvin T. Woliztnikistein edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0378 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Autumn Nocturne.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
O. Bologolo, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Pamela Geller, Islam, Islamic Radicals, Protecting Works of Art from Jihadists, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Western World,
PLEASE BUY “OLYMPIA” BY BRYAN FERRY OF ROXY MUSIC AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—DECEMBER 06, 2017:
The Beatles, Hawkwind featuring Huw Lloyd Langton, the Rolling Stones, the Traveling Wilburys featuring Roy Orbison, and Spirit featuring Ed Cassidy:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
SIGHT AND SOUND: LIVE AT THE APOLLO
ROXY MUSIC LIVE IN AMERICA
FIREBIRD V 11
LONDON! PARIS! NEW YORK! ROME!
THE BEST OF BRYAN FERRY
THE MUSIC: 1972-2008
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR DECEMBER 06, 2017 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: TANZANIA
MORE FROM: ROXY MUSIC
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2017
Bryan Ferry released his next solo effort on October 25, 2010, “Olympia.” Hailed by music critics around the world, this album was exceptional and worth owning by you. Joining the British vocalist and musician on this effort were the following: Dave Stewart, Neil Hubbard, David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, and Chris Spedding (guitars) among others. On bass were Marcus Miller, Flea, and Andy Cato among others. Brian Eno played the synthesizers while Andy Newmark and several others contributed drums. Other musicians played on the CD, too, which is why we urge everyone to check out this exceptional effort by one of the greatest voices in rock-and-roll history. You will be glad you did so use the link we provide you here, so you can zip on over to Amazon.com where you can pick the CD up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you can thank us later.
“If you knew Beverly then you know she was a powerful spokesperson for Western values and traditions and despised the evil blowing out of the eastern deserts, evil threatening to bathe the world in an orgy of blood” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Altamont Speedway Concert 1969, Roy Orbison, Spirit, Ed Cassidy, Peter Buck, REM, Huw Lloyd Langton, Hawkwind, O. Bologolo, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Pamela Geller, Islam, Islamic Radicals, Protecting Works of Art from Jihadists, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Western World,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO 2011-2017
1. 05-09-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIII: Chef Olaf Bologolo commences his First Day at the AICP-END Blog by picking up where Chef BC left off—more spectacular Prepmaster Foods, these being for Basque Restaurant Aficionados” by Olaf Bologolo.
2. 05-10-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIV: Olaf’s Second Day on the Job features more Pickled Beans as well as a Great Recipe for the Most Exquisite of Dishes, Pickled Beef Tongue—a Basque Specialty!” by Olaf Bologolo.
3. 05-11-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XV: Olaf continues discussing the ongoing Road Trip the Bloggers at the AICP-END currently enjoy but also shares some Final Prepmaster Recipes everyone is going to enjoy” by Olaf Bologolo.
4. 06-24-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part II: Spaghetti and Meatballs—much-beloved Italian Classic enjoyed by All” by Olaf Bologolo.
5. 07-14-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XIX: Chicken a la Normande—a Classic Dish by the ‘King of Chefs and the Chef of Kings’: Auguste Escoffier (1846-1935)” by Olaf Bologolo.
6. 09-12-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VI: Chicken-Fried Steak—All-American Truck Stop Food from one end of the Nation to the other” by Olaf Bologolo.
7. 09-13-2011 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VII: Breaded Veal Cutlet with Chicken Gravy—once a Coffee Shop Deception now—the Real Thing!” by Olaf Bologolo.
8. 09-14-2011 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VIII: Herbed Pork Chops with Pork Gravy—Center-Cut Pork Chops rubbed with Seasonings and braised in the Skillet” by Olaf Bologolo.
9. 09-15-2011 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IX: Sautéed Halibut Fletch Ala Maître d’ Hotel with Butter Sauce—Coffee Shop Favorite has French, not American, Origins” by Olaf Bologolo.
10. 09-16-2011 F: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part IV: Creamy Tuna Casserole with Cashew Nuts—one of my Mother’s Best Dishes” by Olaf Bologolo.
11. 09-17-2011 S: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part V: Home-made Barbeque Chicken—made with Love by Grandmother Bologolo” by Olaf Bologolo.
12. 09-18-2011 Su: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part VI: Pan-fried Pork Chops with Pan Gravy—Greasy, but Delicious, the Way a Pork Chop should be!” by Olaf Bologolo.
13. 02-20-2012 M: “Mis-en-Place, Part VIII: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Beef and Veal Stocks and the Floating Island)” by Olaf Bologolo.
14. 02-21-2012 T: “Mis-en-Place, Part IX: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Chicken and Pork Stocks, Standard Mirepoix, White Mirepoix, and French Fines Herbs), Part II” by Olaf Bologolo.
15. 02-22-2012 W: “Mis-en-Place, Part X: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Standard Au Jus and Lamb Stock, and the Floating Island), Part III” by Olaf Bologolo.
16. 02-23-2012 Th: “Mis-en-Place, Part XI: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Fish and Shellfish Stocks), Part IV” by Olaf Bologolo.
17. 02-24-2012 F: “Mis-en-Place, Part XII: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better” by Olaf Bologolo. (Barbeque Pork Marinade, Roasted Garlic Butter, and Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce).
18. 02-25-2012 S: “Mis-en-Place, Part XIII: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better, Part II” by Olaf Bologolo. (Herb Oil for Garlic Bread and Basting, Seafood Skewer Marinade, and Southwest Chili Rub).
19. 02-26-2012 Su: “Mis-en-Place, Part XIV: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better, Part III” by Olaf Bologolo. (Frying Beer Batter, Prime Rib Seasoning I, and Southwest Chili Rub II).
20. 07-30-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXII: Chef Olaf presents his Best Salad ever—California Salad with Tart Tarragon Dressing” by Olaf Bologolo.
21. 07-31-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIII: Ceviche Salad is a Delicious Example of Mexican-Californian Cuisine” by Olaf Bologolo.
22. 08-01-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIV: Chicken, Wild Rice, and Sesame Salad—one of the All-Time Best!” by Olaf Bologolo.
23. 08-02-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXV: Chef Olaf’s Poached Prawn and Vegetable Salad—his Greatest Creation in Fifty Years!” by Olaf Bologolo.
24. 08-03-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVI: Vermont Salad features Smoked Ham, Turkey, Glazed Walnuts, Mandarin Oranges and Lime Vinaigrette Dressing—too Delicious to Describe!” by Olaf Bologolo.
25. 08-04-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVII: The Classic Salad for Saturday Night’s Dinner—California Blackstone Salad, a Time-Honored Beauty from the 1980s!” by Olaf Bologolo.
26. 08-05-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVIII: Chef Olaf ends his Week with a Spectacular Honey-Mustard, Spinach-and-Chicken Salad—better than any Spinach Salad you’ve ever had!” by Olaf Bologolo.
27. 03-18-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIII: Chef Olaf drew the Saucier’s Card and today, he begins presenting a Wide Variety of Highly Interesting Sauces with which to meet all of your Sauce Needs!” by Olaf Bologolo.
28. 03-19-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIV: Chef Olaf takes a Trip down Memory Lane by pulling an Italian “Rabbit: out of his Chef’s Hat: Cacciatore Sauce!” by Olaf Bologolo.
29. 03-20-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXV: Today’s Lengthy Article looks at Béchamel Sauce and all of its tasty Variations, not something Modern Chefs Worry about but which they should!” by Olaf Bologolo.
30. 03-21-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVI: After Yesterday’s Lengthy Article on Sauces Béchamel, Chef Olaf takes us down a Different Path by presenting us a Tasty and Delicious Tomato Sauce—Sauce Marinara Napoli” by Olaf Bologolo.
31. 03-22-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVII: Chef Olaf takes us down the Road of our Culinary Past by teaching the Readership how to make Basic Buerre Blanc—something you should all know!” by Olaf Bologolo.
32. 03-23-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVIII: Today we change Yesterday’s Buerre Blanc into Port Buerre Rouge simply by changing the Zinfandels!” by Olaf Bologolo.
33. 03-24-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIX: We conclude our Weeklong Session on making Sauces by doing a Favorite of Chef Olaf—Sauce Piquant” by Olaf Bologolo.
34. 10-14-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part VIII: Chef Olaf admits to experiencing a Political Identity Crisis and then shows the Readership how to make the Hooter’s Turkish Pilaf Recipe, a Personal Favorite!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
35. 10-15-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part IX: now a Fan of Radio Talk Show Host, Jaz McKay, Chef Olaf explains his move from Far-Left Liberalism to Conservatism and then presents B. Carrick’s Stockdale Carrot Cake!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
36. 10-16-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part X: after discussing the Hypocrisy of his Former Political Party—the Democrats—Chef Olaf presents Murph MacDougal’s amazing Sweet-and-Sour Pork—stunningly Delicious!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
37. 10-17-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part XI: Chef Olaf explains his Loss of Faith in the Modern Democrat Party and then shows us how to make a Great Carrot-Nut Quickbread—perfect if the President visits your House!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
38. 10-18-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part XII: Olaf explains WHY he is ‘losing his Religion’ by going from long-time voting Democrat to Republican and then shows us how to make Stinkbug’s Fresh Strawberry Pie!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
39. 10-19-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part XIII: Chef Olaf urges the Democrats to change their Tune lest they destroy the Nation’s Image and then present’s Jimmy Hall’s Famous French Toast Recipe from last year!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
40. 10-20-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part XIV: Olaf thanks the Readership for putting up with his Transformation from Slobbering Far Left Liberal to a Member of the Tea Party thanks to the unmasking of President Obama!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
41. 05-26-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Olaf goes on about his Transition from being a Hardcore Democrat-Environmentalist to be a Member of the Conservative Wing of the GOP—we Need to stop the Damage Barack Obama is doing to the Nation and do it soon!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
42. 05-27-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Olaf discusses the Sad Plight of Marine Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi, WHERE is President Obama on his Immediate Release from Confinement in Mexico, and finishes with the Environmental Protection Agency” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
43. 05-28-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Olaf discusses the Appalling Lack of Care or Concern the Obama Administration has over the Disgusting Veterans’ Affairs Administration Scandal—where is the President on this very Important Story?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
44. 05-29-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: Chef Olaf discusses a troubling Drug Problem, Krokodil, aka ‘Alligator,’ the Flesh-eating, Zombie-making Desomorphine Poison coming to the U.S. from abroad and the Failed War on Drugs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
45. 05-30-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Chef Olaf continues discussing the Failed War on Drugs the Nation has been fighting for the Past 97 Years with No End in Sight—WHY does President Obama do nothing other than to Let Drug Criminals OUT of Prison?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
46. 05-31-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Nine: Olaf explains WHY he left the Democrats—I did NOT leave them, they left me by going over the Deep End and becoming Crazy—Obamacare was the Last Straw, we need to beat EVERY DEM in November!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
47. 06-01-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty: fully intending to do NOTHING but to laugh at some Political Cartoons, Chef Olaf instead goes after the Democrats by defending the Washington Redskins and by calling for the Addle-Brained Senator Harry Reid to step down, shut up, and to go home!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
48. 06-15-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIX: what has happened to the Once-Great State of California—is Governor Brown’s High-Speed Rail Pipe Dream MORE Important than supplying Water to the Thirsty Homes and Farms begging for it—I hope NOT!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
49. 06-16-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXC: if California truly wants to save itself, it must—I repeat, MUST—begin expelling the non-productive Illegal Aliens because they are the Number One Reason our Resources continue to disappear” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
50. 06-17-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCI: Olaf takes some Time today to throw some Insults at the Pakistanis, Indians, and other East Asians who always try to hack our Computer Systems but whom we always manage to throw back” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
51. 06-18-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCII: Chef Olaf laments how far gone the United States has become, how there is NO Future, WHY it makes sense to consider relocating somewhere else, and closes with Last Week’s White House Bomb Threat—what is going on?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
52. 06-19-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCIII: Olaf ends the Week by discussing the Catastrophe we see unfolding in Iraq, WHO was Responsible for starting it and WHO is responsible for it NOW and WHY it is a Calamity for US” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
53. 06-20-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCIV: Olaf finishes what he began Yesterday, discussing the Reasons WHY we should NOT abandon Iraq to ISIS because it takes more than 4-5 Years to build a Strong Nation from Scratch” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
54. 06-21-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VII: Olaf picks back up with our Favorite Pinterest Album Offerings but first has to finish discussing what he has the past Two Days as well as voicing Approval for Officer Eric Casebolt of McKinney, Texas—STOP WITH ALL THE RACISM BULLSHIT!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
55. 07-11-2016 M: “I thought things were BAD Last Year but this Year, things are far worse what with the Barack Obama-Loretta Lynch-fueled War on the Cops—can we survive another Seven Months of this Insanity?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCI
56. 07-12-2016 T: “As a Green Party Member who typically votes for Democrat Candidates, let me tell you WHY Hillary Clinton is not it, but Trump is and something about the Mess in which, Modern-Day American finds itself” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCII
57. 07-13-2016 W: “The President says it is EASIER for a Teenager to buy a Gun than it is to log onto a Computer or to find a Book to read—WHAT the hell is this Man saying, People?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCIII
58. 07-14-2016 Th: “Once a Liberal, my Eyes now are open, and I see the Fight against Global Warming-Climate Change as the Load of Feculence it truly is—the World survived the 20th Century and it still spins around on its Axis undeterred” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCIV
59. 07-15-2016 F: “The Iraqis are preparing to retake the Second-Largest City in the Nation, Mosul, and we must provide them all of the Help necessary to defeat the Terrorist Scum—let’s kill Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCV
60. 07-16-2016 S: “Donald Trump is correct in demanding for Justice Ruth Vader Ginsburg to step down from the Supreme Court seeing as how she lacks the Ability to keep her Thoughts in her Senile Mind” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCVI
61. 07-17-2016 Su: “Mr. President, ENOUGH is ENOUGH, Sir! The Time to go to War is NOW before we see INCREASING Attacks on the Homeland and on the Soil of our Allies—DESTROY ISIS!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCVII
62. 12-19-2016 M: “Enough with the Alligator Tears, Democrats—you lost the Election and continuing to claim that the Russians ‘did it’ is going to cost you more Losses come 2018” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLII
63. 12-20-2016 T: “Now that Donald Trump is going to be our Next President, I, your Host, have decided to cut Ties with both the Green and Democrat Parties and become an Independent starting in January 2017” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLIII
64. 12-21-2016 W: “The Legacy of Barack Hussein Obama is that he—in League with other Global Leaders—opened the Door to Jihad by allowing in Hundreds of Thousands of Muslim ‘Refugees’” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLIV
65. 12-22-2016 Th: “Christmas Vacation commences today, and we share with you the Music of the Climax Blues Band, the Group we promoted over at the Secondary Blog earlier in the Year so please join us” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XX
66. 12-23-2016 F: “Friends, Help is coming soon in the Form of Donald J. Trump; however, today, we continue promoting the Music of the Great British Blues Band, the One-and-Only Climax Blues Band” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXI
67. 12-24-2016 S: “On Christmas Eve, we continue with the Presentation of the Music of the Climax Blues Band and while it might seem Crass to some, it gives me the necessary Time off, so my Employees and I can celebrate the Most Important Holiday of the Year” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXII
68. 12-25-2016 Su: “Even though we know Barack Hussein and Michelle have no plans to go away once they leave Office, we sure as heck can pray to God that they seek Political Asylum in Cuba” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXIII
69. 06-12-2017 M: “The Democrats ruling (ruining) California believe it better to have a throne in Hell than no throne at all, which is why they continue forcing one progressive nightmare down our throats after another” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXI
70. 06-13-2017 T: “The Revolution the Mainstream Left seeks is akin to the French Revolution of 1789, one in which, government truly oppressed its people whereas here, the government does not—if we abide by our Constitution” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXII
71. 06-14-2017 W: “The Revolution the Left seeks for America is worse than the bloody French Revolution was, which is why we must launch a counter-revolution to stop theirs in its tracks” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXIII
72. 06-15-2017 Th: “If the Democrats do not wake up and do it soon, the Democrat Party will go the way of the mastodons, the mammoths, and the giant sloths” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXIV
73. 06-16-2017 F: “What we witnessed on Wednesday in Alexandria, Virginia, is what I have worried about all week—the beginning of a long sizzling summer for which the Democrats bear sole responsibility” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXV
74. 06-17-2017 S: “When the American Media actively began slanting news on the Vietnam War to achieve failure instead of victory, it sold its soul to left-wing causes, which is why our country is in the muck pit in which, we find it” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXVI
75. 06-18-2017 Su: “Barack Obama never truly tried to free Americans being held in hostile nations around the world unless he could spit in the eyes of the American people first such as sending billions of dollars to the Iranians” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXVII
76. 12-04-2017 M: “The failure of the jury to find the killer of Kate Steinle guilty of murder last week demonstrates just how depraved things have become in the state of California and why we need to begin fighting back” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXIV
77. 12-05-2017 T: “Racial division and lack of patriotism have separated NFL teams from one another as has one of the worst commissioners in the history of the game” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LII
78. 12-06-2017 W: “Thanks to Barack Obama, Colin Kaepernick, and Roger Goodell, racial anger in the country up, the NFL continues to collapse, and citizens and fans ask where it all went wrong?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXV
79. 12-07-2017 Th: “If Eli Manning chooses to remain with the NY Giants, maybe the team can make it to the Super Bowl in 2019 and face the New England Patriots yet again and get the hat trick” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part LIII
80. 12-08-2017 F: “Russian interference is alive and well as they cause us to doubt election results and set us against one another by hitting us where we are vulnerable such as along racial, religious, gay-straight, and political party lines” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXXXVI
81. 12-09-2017 S:
82. 12-10-2017 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO 2011-2017 AT THE AICP-END BLOG:
83. 06-17-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty-Two: Chef Olaf does his Stint today and ends up dissing the Red Chinese—the Number One Counterfeiter of Beverly Carrick Artworks—we need to take them out!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part L
84. 07-13-2016 W: “Even though Chinese Copycats make the Art Business difficult for the TALENTED Artists, we still take Pride in presenting 15 of the MOST Spectacular Paintings ever created by Beverly Carrick every Wednesday—join us!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CV
85. 12-21-2016 W: “Were it not for Chinese Art Counterfeiters, Art Customers might not know who is a RENOWNED Artist or a Mediocre One, which is HOW we know Beverly Carrick is One for the Ages” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVIII
86. 06-14-2017 W: “Unlike most artists, chefs typically recognize true artistic talent the moment they capture it with the lens of their eyes whereas artists require time to recognize it in others, particularly chefs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLIII
87. 12-06-2017 W: “If you knew Beverly then you know she was a powerful spokesperson for Western values and traditions and despised the evil blowing out of the eastern deserts, evil threatening to bathe the world in an orgy of blood” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXVIII
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 06, 2017:
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: A. J. Martin.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION