The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017 BY CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
“Unlike most artists, chefs typically recognize true artistic talent the moment they capture it with the lens of their eyes whereas artists require time to recognize it in others, particularly chefs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
SPRING SESSION 2017
BLOGPOST #153 AT THE AICP-END
God bestows artistic talent, no one is born with it
Century City, CA, 06-14-2017 Wednesday: Artistic talent is a gift that God bestows upon one, not something that one can read a book, let’s say, and become a culinary genius. However, using books to continue one’s advancement as an artist or a chef is fine, if it helps the artist put natural born talent to better use accomplishing things the person doing ‘the doing’ would be able to do because of the talent residing within their souls.
Hello, good morning, welcome to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, the combination of two schools of thought, professional foodservice workers and what they discuss throughout the day’s work as well as the everyday news of the world. I am your host today, Chef Olaf Bologolo, and I welcome EVERYONE including my leftist former friends, my family, and most of all, YOU, the discreet seeker of knowledge.
Beverly Carrick is one of those unique entities who come along but once in a generation or two and the evidence of that, I base upon TWO things. I base it first upon the amazing level of talent that one with a discerning eye can easily see while the second, I base, upon the fact that very few of her contemporaries in the world of art comment upon her work.
Now, let me be so bold as to say that super-talented chefs such as I, your host, have more ability than a painter, a sculptor, a writer, or a poet. We see the amazing level of talent in everything just as we see the lack of it in others.
Artists, on the other hand, may not always see talent in the food they receive when they frequent my restaurant whereas I can tell—almost immediately—looking at their work whether they have innate talent or lack it.
Of course, this would make some of our more ‘liberal’ friends squeamish because they detest anyone declaring themselves ‘better’ than the common lot trolling down the streets of every large American city collecting bottles and cans. I can assure you, however, that I do not look down the end of my lengthy nose at the foibles of others, I merely view it, digest it, and store it away for future use at some point.
Today, we have a welcome variety of artworks, which is always nice as it allows our readership/viewership time to spend digesting each one with their eyes. It also allows our friends residing in the Ukraine, in Russia, in North Korea, in the hellhole of Iran, and a few other choice places ample time to copy the works for the purpose of counterfeiting them.
However, it would serve them well to know that when one is as talented and omnipotent as I am on the Web, I can find the places where the trolls mass-produce Beverly’s artworks and file them away for use whenever we here at the blog deem it necessary to do so.
Ah, well, all threats aside, I am just saying it for a lark, to get a few laughs from the dunderheads who think they are God’s gift to the world of art. There are very few who are, my friends, Beverly Carrick damn sure is among them, most of whom here at the AICP-END family of blogs acknowledge as the ultimate artist of all time.
Without further discussion, please join me in savoring each one of the glorious paintings I have for you below this paragraph, I expect that each one will light your souls on fire in the same way the guitar virtuosity of Jimi Hendrix did the last three generations of music fans.
If you are ready, please follow me as we go on a mushroom—ah, excuse me, an ‘artistic trip,’ one that will expand your consciousness, open your mind, and imbue your soul with an intensity of love, peace, and happiness that the Chambers Brothers once serenaded us about. Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR JUNE 14, 2017:
#0541 20” x 24” “A Day in September”
#0542 16” x 20” “Pomegranate Feast”
#0543 48” x 24” “Moon Magic”
#0544 20” x 24” “Evening Verbenas”
#0545 8” x 10” “Buddies”
#0546 8” x 10” “She said What?”
#0547 11” x 14” “The Black Gang”
#0548 20” x 24” “A Foggy Dawn”
#0549 24” x 30” “View from the Presidio”
#0550 12” x 16” “La Puerta”
#0551 24” x 20” “On the Trail”
#0552 16” x 20” “A Rare Moment”
#0553 20” x 24” “Evening Blooms”
#0554 20” x 24” “Spring Blooms”
#0555 24” x 30” “Definitely Sunset”
You know, some folks tell me, “Olaf, you are full of yourself,” which always makes me laugh because you know why—a chef cannot be a great one if he or she is NOT full of him-or-herself so thank you for the compliment. I appreciate the fact that the readership sees me as a competent professional, one imbued with foods from around the world as well as politics of the day.
Well, I will sign off here and spare you any additional pomposity but hey—when you’re hot, you’re hot” as Jerry Reid used to sing. Hmmm, I wish we could begin presenting some Jerry Reid music here at the blog that man had so much talent that one’s ears almost fell off when listening to him play. “Southbound and Down, Loaded up and Trucking,” now that was a flipping song man.
Thanks for joining me here today and note—I always look forward to comments, compliments, and even hate speech from the assembled multitudes reading the blog every Wednesday. Thanks to you, our numbers continue to skyrocket, which sure is nice considering Google kept us in the flipping sandbox for the past 3-4 years. God bless ‘em, bless you, and why He’s at it, bless me, too.
See you over at the main blog.
This is a photo of me at an ACF Convention back in the early 1960's when I was a representative from our California chapter. Anyhow, I am a great deal older than this picture now but that's what we're doing, sharing OLD pictures of all of us. I am still a handsome man, however!
Chef Olaf Bologolo writes from Century City, CA.
Chef Olaf Bologolo is a member of the
Green Party but votes Democrat. In January 2017,
he re-registered as an Independent.
Contact me at the following email address: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
END COMMENTARY 06-14-2017
COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 06-13-2017, all rights reserved.
Bologolo, Olaf. “Unlike most artists, chefs typically recognize true artistic talent the moment they capture it with the lens of their eyes whereas artists require time to recognize it in others, particularly chefs”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY @ THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE—JOIN US OVER THERE IF YOU WOULD:
This artwork is #0203 a 24” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Enchanted Land.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
O. Bologolo, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Art and God, Art as an Investment, Black Sabbath, Jerry Reid, the Chambers Brothers, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Food and Art, Art and Food,
PLEASE BUY “AS TIME GOES BY” BY BRYAN FERRY OF ROXY MUSIC AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—JUNE 14, 2017:
President Donald J. Trump, the Zombies featuring Rod Argent, Country Joe and the Fish featuring Barry “the Fish” Melton, Yes featuring Alan White:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of the compiling of historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
THE THRILL OF IT ALL
MORE THAN THIS
AS TIME GOES BY
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR JUNE 14, 2017 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: CHILE
MORE FROM: ROXY MUSIC
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017
Bryan Ferry delivered his next solo effort in 1999, “As Time Goes By,” a grand effort featuring songs from musical genres from the past, the recent past, and the present. Joining him on this effort is old Roxy Music band mate, Phil Manzanera, along with a seeming cast of ‘thousands,’ so the artist can deliver a wall of sound with each tune he has in store for his listeners. We hope you will take the link we provide you here so you can go to Amazon.com and pick up the CD in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you will be glad you did.
“Unlike most artists, chefs typically recognize true artistic talent the moment they capture it with the lens of their eyes whereas artists require time to recognize it in others, particularly chefs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, O. Bologolo, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Art and God, Art as an Investment, Black Sabbath, Jerry Reid, the Chambers Brothers, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Food and Art, Art and Food, Chefs recognize artistic talent, Beverly Carrick—greatest artist the United States ever produced,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional foodservice, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO 2011-2017
1. 05-09-2011 M: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIII: Chef Olaf Bologolo commences his First Day at the AICP-END Blog by picking up where Chef BC left off—more spectacular Prepmaster Foods, these being for Basque Restaurant Aficionados” by Olaf Bologolo.
2. 05-10-2011 T: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIV: Olaf’s Second Day on the Job features more Pickled Beans as well as a Great Recipe for the Most Exquisite of Dishes, Pickled Beef Tongue—a Basque Specialty!” by Olaf Bologolo.
3. 05-11-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XV: Olaf continues discussing the ongoing Road Trip the Bloggers at the AICP-END currently enjoy but also shares some Final Prepmaster Recipes everyone is going to enjoy” by Olaf Bologolo.
4. 06-24-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part II: Spaghetti and Meatballs—much-beloved Italian Classic enjoyed by All” by Olaf Bologolo.
5. 07-14-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XIX: Chicken a la Normande—a Classic Dish by the ‘King of Chefs and the Chef of Kings’: Auguste Escoffier (1846-1935)” by Olaf Bologolo.
6. 09-12-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VI: Chicken-Fried Steak—All-American Truckstop Food from one end of the Nation to the other” by Olaf Bologolo.
7. 09-13-2011 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VII: Breaded Veal Cutlet with Chicken Gravy—once a Coffee Shop Deception now—the Real Thing!” by Olaf Bologolo.
8. 09-14-2011 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part VIII: Herbed Pork Chops with Pork Gravy—Center-Cut Pork Chops rubbed with Seasonings and braised in the Skillet” by Olaf Bologolo.
9. 09-15-2011 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IX: Sautéed Halibut Fletch ala Maître d’ Hotel with Butter Sauce—Coffee Shop Favorite has French, not American, Origins” by Olaf Bologolo.
10. 09-16-2011 F: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part IV: Creamy Tuna Casserole with Cashew Nuts—one of my Mother’s Best Dishes” by Olaf Bologolo.
11. 09-17-2011 S: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part V: Home-made Barbeque Chicken—made with Love by Grandmother Bologolo” by Olaf Bologolo.
12. 09-18-2011 Su: “Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part VI: Pan-fried Pork Chops with Pan Gravy—Greasy, but Delicious, the Way a Pork Chop should be!” by Olaf Bologolo.
13. 02-20-2012 M: “Mis-en-Place, Part VIII: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Beef and Veal Stocks and the Floating Island)” by Olaf Bologolo.
14. 02-21-2012 T: “Mis-en-Place, Part IX: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Chicken and Pork Stocks, Standard Mirepoix, White Mirepoix, and French Fines Herbs), Part II” by Olaf Bologolo.
15. 02-22-2012 W: “Mis-en-Place, Part X: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Standard Au Jus and Lamb Stock, and the Floating Island), Part III” by Olaf Bologolo.
16. 02-23-2012 Th: “Mis-en-Place, Part XI: How to Make the Classic Stocks properly—one of the Most Important Jobs in any Kitchen (featuring Fish and Shellfish Stocks), Part IV” by Olaf Bologolo.
17. 02-24-2012 F: “Mis-en-Place, Part XII: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better” by Olaf Bologolo. (Barbeque Pork Marinade, Roasted Garlic Butter, and Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce).
18. 02-25-2012 S: “Mis-en-Place, Part XIII: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better, Part II” by Olaf Bologolo. (Herb Oil for Garlic Bread and Basting, Seafood Skewer Marinade, and Southwest Chili Rub).
19. 02-26-2012 Su: “Mis-en-Place, Part XIV: Today’s Mis-en-Place Recipes feature Seasoning Agents, Rubs, and Marinades with which to make your Foods Better, Part III” by Olaf Bologolo. (Frying Beer Batter, Prime Rib Seasoning I, and Southwest Chili Rub II).
20. 07-30-2012 M: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXII: Chef Olaf presents his Best Salad ever—California Salad with Tart Tarragon Dressing” by Olaf Bologolo.
21. 07-31-2012 T: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIII: Ceviche Salad is a Delicious Example of Mexican-Californian Cuisine” by Olaf Bologolo.
22. 08-01-2012 W: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXIV: Chicken, Wild Rice, and Sesame Salad—one of the All-Time Best ever!” by Olaf Bologolo.
23. 08-02-2012 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXV: Chef Olaf’s Poached Prawn and Vegetable Salad—his Greatest Creation in Fifty Years!” by Olaf Bologolo.
24. 08-03-2012 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVI: Vermont Salad features Smoked Ham, Turkey, Glazed Walnuts, Mandarin Oranges and Lime Vinaigrette Dressing—too Delicious to Describe!” by Olaf Bologolo.
25. 08-04-2012 S: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVII: The Classic Salad for Saturday Night’s Dinner—California Blackstone Salad, a Time-Honored Beauty from the 1980s!” by Olaf Bologolo.
26. 08-05-2012 Su: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XXVIII: Chef Olaf ends his Week with a Spectacular Honey-Mustard, Spinach-and-Chicken Salad—better than any Spinach Salad you’ve ever had!” by Olaf Bologolo.
27. 03-18-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIII: Chef Olaf drew the Saucier’s Card and today, he begins presenting a Wide Variety of Highly Interesting Sauces with which to meet all of your Sauce Needs!” by Olaf Bologolo.
28. 03-19-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIV: Chef Olaf takes a Trip down Memory Lane by pulling an Italian “Rabbit: out of his Chef’s Hat: Cacciatore Sauce!” by Olaf Bologolo.
29. 03-20-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXV: Today’s Lengthy Article takes a Look at Béchamel Sauce and all of its tasty Variations, not something Modern Chefs Worry about but which they should!” by Olaf Bologolo.
30. 03-21-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVI: After Yesterday’s Lengthy Article on Sauces Béchamel, Chef Olaf takes us down a Different Path by presenting us a Tasty and Delicious Tomato Sauce—Sauce Marinara Napoli” by Olaf Bologolo.
31. 03-22-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVII: Chef Olaf takes us down the Road of our Culinary Past by teaching the Readership how to make Basic Buerre Blanc—something you should all know!” by Olaf Bologolo.
32. 03-23-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXVIII: Today we change Yesterday’s Buerre Blanc into Port Buerre Rouge simply by changing the Zinfandels!” by Olaf Bologolo.
33. 03-24-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXIX: We conclude our Weeklong Session on making Sauces by doing a Favorite of Chef Olaf—Sauce Picquante” by Olaf Bologolo.
34. 10-14-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part VIII: Chef Olaf admits to experiencing a Political Identity Crisis and then shows the Readership how to make the Hooter’s Turkish Pilaf Recipe, a Personal Favorite!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
35. 10-15-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part IX: now a Fan of Radio Talk Show Host, Jaz McKay, Chef Olaf explains his move from Far Left Liberalism to Conservatism and then presents B. Carrick’s Stockdale Carrot Cake!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
36. 10-16-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part X: after discussing the Hypocrisy of his Former Political Party—the Democrats—Chef Olaf presents Murph MacDougal’s amazing Sweet-and-Sour Pork—stunningly Delicious!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
37. 10-17-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part XI: Chef Olaf explains his Loss of Faith in the Modern Democrat Party and then shows us how to make a Great Carrot-Nut Quickbread—perfect if the President visits your House!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
38. 10-18-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part XII: Olaf explains WHY he is ‘losing his Religion’ by going from long-time voting Democrat to Republican and then shows us how to make Stinkbug’s Fresh Strawberry Pie!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
39. 10-19-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part XIII: Chef Olaf urges the Democrats to change their Tune lest they destroy the Nation’s Image and then present’s Jimmy Hall’s Famous French Toast Recipe from last year!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
40. 10-20-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part XIV: Olaf thanks the Readership for putting up with his Transformation from Slobbering Far Left Liberal to a Member of the Tea Party thanks to the unmasking of President Obama!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
41. 05-26-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Olaf goes on about his Transition from being a Hardcore Democrat-Environmentalist to being a Member of the Conservative Wing of the GOP—we Need to stop the Damage Barack Obama is doing to the Nation and do it soon!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
42. 05-27-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Olaf discusses the Sad Plight of Marine Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi, WHERE is President Obama on his Immediate Release from Confinement in Mexico, and finishes with the Environmental Protection Agency” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
43. 05-28-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Olaf discusses the Appalling Lack of Care or Concern the Obama Administration has over the Disgusting Veterans’ Affairs Administration Scandal—where is the President on this very Important Story?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
44. 05-29-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: Chef Olaf discusses a troubling Drug Problem, Krokodil, aka ‘Alligator,’ the Flesh-eating, Zombie-making Desomorphine Poison coming to the U.S. from abroad and the Failed War on Drugs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
45. 05-30-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Chef Olaf continues discussing the Failed War on Drugs the Nation has been fighting for the Past 97 Years with No End in Sight—WHY does President Obama do nothing other than to Let Drug Criminals OUT of Prison?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
46. 05-31-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Nine: Olaf explains WHY he left the Democrats—I did NOT leave them, they left me by going over the Deep End and becoming Crazy—Obamacare was the Last Straw, we need to beat EVERY DEM in November!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
47. 06-01-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty: fully intending to do NOTHING but to laugh at some Political Cartoons, Chef Olaf instead goes after the Democrats by defending the Washington Redskins and by calling for the Addle-Brained Senator Harry Reid to step down, shut up, and to go home!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
48. 06-15-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIX: what has happened to the Once-Great State of California—is Governor Brown’s High-Speed Rail Pipe Dream MORE Important than supplying Water to the Thirsty Homes and Farms begging for it—I hope NOT!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
49. 06-16-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXC: if California truly wants to save itself, it must—I repeat, MUST—begin expelling the non-productive Illegal Aliens because they are the Number One Reason our Resources continue to disappear” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
50. 06-17-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCI: Olaf takes some Time today to throw some Insults at the Pakistanis, Indians, and other East Asians who always try to hack our Computer Systems but whom we always manage to throw back” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
51. 06-18-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCII: Chef Olaf laments how far gone the United States has become, how there is NO Future, WHY it makes sense to consider relocating somewhere else, and closes with Last Week’s White House Bomb Threat—what is going on?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
52. 06-19-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCIII: Olaf ends the Week by discussing the Catastrophe we see unfolding in Iraq, WHO was Responsible for starting it and WHO is responsible for it NOW and WHY it is a Calamity for US” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
53. 06-20-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXCIV: Olaf finishes what he began Yesterday, discussing the Reasons WHY we should NOT abandon Iraq to ISIS because it takes more than 4-5 Years to build a Strong Nation from Scratch” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
54. 06-21-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VII: Olaf picks back up with our Favorite Pinterest Album Offerings but first has to finish discussing what he has the past Two Days as well as voicing Approval for Officer Eric Casebolt of McKinney, Texas—STOP WITH ALL THE RACISM BULLSHIT!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
55. 07-11-2016 M: “I thought things were BAD Last Year but this Year, things are far worse what with the Barack Obama-Loretta Lynch-fueled War on the Cops—can we survive another Seven Months of this Insanity?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCI
56. 07-12-2016 T: “As a Green Party Member who typically votes for Democrat Candidates, let me tell you WHY Hillary Clinton is not it but Trump is and also something about the Mess in which, Modern-Day American finds itself” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCII
57. 07-13-2016 W: “The President says it is EASIER for a Teenager to buy a Gun than it is to log onto a Computer or to find a Book to read—WHAT the hell is this Man saying, People?” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCIII
58. 07-14-2016 Th: “Once a Liberal, my Eyes now are open and I see the Fight against Global Warming-Climate Change as the Load of Feculence it truly is—the World survived the 20th Century and it still spins around on its Axis undeterred” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCIV
59. 07-15-2016 F: “The Iraqis are preparing to retake the Second-Largest City in the Nation, Mosul, and we must provide them all of the Help necessary to defeat the Terrorist Scum—let’s kill Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCV
60. 07-16-2016 S: “Donald Trump is correct in demanding for Justice Ruth Vader Ginsburg to step down from the Supreme Court seeing as how she lacks the Ability to keep her Thoughts in her Senile Mind” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCVI
61. 07-17-2016 Su: “Mr. President, ENOUGH is ENOUGH, Sir! The Time to go to War is NOW before we see INCREASING Attacks on the Homeland and on the Soil of our Allies—DESTROY ISIS!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXCVII
62. 12-19-2016 M: “Enough with the Alligator Tears, Democrats—you lost the Election and continuing to claim that the Russians ‘did it’ is going to cost you more Losses come 2018” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLII
63. 12-20-2016 T: “Now that Donald Trump is going to be our Next President, I, your Host, have decided to cut Ties with both the Green and Democrat Parties and become an Independent starting in January 2017” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLIII
64. 12-21-2016 W: “The Legacy of Barack Hussein Obama is that he—in League with other Global Leaders—opened the Door to Jihad by allowing in Hundreds of Thousands of Muslim ‘Refugees’” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMLIV
65. 12-22-2016 Th: “Christmas Vacation commences today and we share with you the Music of the Climax Blues Band, the Group we promoted over at the Secondary Blog earlier in the Year so please join us” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XX
66. 12-23-2016 F: “Friends, Help is coming soon in the Form of Donald J. Trump; however, today, we continue promoting the Music of the Great British Blues Band, the One-and-Only Climax Blues Band” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXI
67. 12-24-2016 S: “On Christmas Eve, we continue with the Presentation of the Music of the Climax Blues Band and while it might seem Crass to some, it gives me the necessary Time off so my Employees and I can celebrate the Most Important Holiday of the Year” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXII
68. 12-25-2016 Su: “Even though we know Barack Hussein and Michelle have no plans to go away once they leave Office, we sure as heck can pray to God that they seek Political Asylum in Cuba” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Weekend Blog Posts, Part XXIII+
69. 06-12-2017 M: “The Democrats ruling (ruining) California believe it better to have a throne in Hell than no throne at all, which is why they continue forcing one progressive nightmare down our throats after another” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXI
70. 06-13-2017 T: “The Revolution the Mainstream Left seeks is akin to the French Revolution of 1789, one in which, government truly oppressed its people whereas here, the government does not—if we abide by our Constitution” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXII
71. 06-14-2017 W: “The Revolution the Left seeks for America is worse than the bloody French Revolution was, which is why we must launch a counter-revolution to stop theirs in its tracks” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXIII
72. 06-15-2017 Th: “If the Democrats do not wake up and do it soon, the Democrat Party will go the way of the mastodons, the mammoths, and the giant sloths” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCXIV
73. 06-16-2017 F:
74. 06-17-2017 S:
75. 06-18-2017 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO 2011-2017 AT THE AICP-END BLOG:
76. 06-17-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty-Two: Chef Olaf does his Stint today and ends up dissing the Red Chinese—the Number One Counterfeiter of Beverly Carrick Artworks—we need to take them out!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part L
77. 07-13-2016 W: “Even though Chinese Copycats make the Art Business difficult for the GREAT Artists, we still take Pride in presenting 15 of the MOST Spectacular Paintings ever created by Beverly Carrick every Wednesday—join us!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CV
78. 12-21-2016 W: “Were it not for Chinese Art Counterfeiters, Art Customers might not know who is a GREAT Artist or a Mediocre One, which is HOW we know Beverly Carrick is One for the Ages” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVIII
79. 06-14-2017 W: “Unlike most artists, chefs typically recognize true artistic talent the moment they capture it with the lens of their eyes whereas artists require time to recognize it in others, particularly chefs” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLIII
Wednesday, June 14, 2017: