The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara
FALL SESSION 2017
BLOG POST #170 AT THE AICP-END
Google, please allow everyone around the world access to our blogs
Bakersfield, CA, 10-11-2017 Wednesday: Hello and welcome to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, aka the ‘secondary blog.’ This is the place where art lovers from around the world but especially from the United States, the Ukraine, Russia, Iran, and North Korea commune on a weekly schedule of sorts. We welcome the globe to visit us every Wednesday as we continue to see our numbers going up, up, up (to steal a lyric line from “Shattered” by the Rolling Stones). Thank you for joining us.
On at least two separate occasions here, I have lambasted our hosts at Google Blogger for keeping the MAIN blog in their frigging sandbox when other more controversial blogs continue to spout all manner of hate speech, fake news, and propaganda.
None of us know what causes our host to sometimes keep us undercover while at other times allowing us to span the globe once we go live at 12:01 A.M. We would hope they are not exercising ‘liberal biases,’ but it sure as heck seems that way.
Even here at this blog, whenever we launch into political discussions, if one visits the blog, one will see a blank space with only our background BUT no post for the day. We beg Google to get the heck out of our way—please—allow us to appear every time we post, and give us some support instead of devoting EVERYTHING to your leftist clientele.
Okay, now that I have said that, we will move onto viewing the current crop of Beverly Carrick original paintings. I can inform the planet today that because of our growing number of readers, this blog continues amassing bigger and bigger numbers every week.
Hence, why we thank you for joining us as the time is NOW for us to make Beverly Carrick a planet-wide household name, especially in Europe, Asia, even Africa and the South Seas. Furthermore, the amount of mail we receive daily boggles the mind, which is why we urge you to continue sending more of it. It keeps our mail room people busy, especially poor old Jane.
Friends, here is our batch of 15 exquisite Beverly Carrick original oil paintings so please, spend some time with us viewing the works of an artist we concur is the best the modern world has yet seen:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR OCTOBER 11, 2017:
#0796 24” x 36” “A Little Refresher”
#0797 30” x 40” “Cascade”
#0798 24” x 36” “A Sonnet to Sunset”
#0799 24” x 36” “Palm Desert”
#0800 40” x 60” “Sundown paints the Land”
#0801 36” x 48” “Verbenas Bloom”
#0802 20” x 24” “Desert Hills”
#0803 20” x 24” “Sunset Wash”
#0804 30” x 40” “Sky of Gold”
#0805 20” x 24” “Meandering Stream”
#0806 12” x 16” “Swirling Waters”
#0807 40” x 60” “Lonely Evening”
#0808 20” x 24” “Flowering Desert”
#0809 12” x 16” “Distant Mesa”
#0810 8” x 10” “Navajo Land”
I am telling you, I am spellbound looking at the fabulous paintings we have on display here. No one would ever have known that two years ago, this blog would become as popular as it has, which is why we continue writing new posts every Wednesday and celebrating the life and times of Beverly Carrick.
As for our international friends, we are happy that you continue joining us here as we feel we do our best to enlighten the world and keep it at peace through weekly presentations of heavenly ability and God-given artistic talent.
That is going to do it for me this week so friends, make sure you recommend us to your friends and family, your online contacts, even those with whom you exchange insults via social media. We believe we can help the world come to ease so why not allow us to help YOU in making peace with your political enemies? It might do you good.
That is, it, friends, make sure you visit me over at the main blog by using the link farther down the page. It will take you directly to us and we will invite you in to the inner recesses of the best blog on the Internet.
God bless you all and bless our nation, keep it strong and help it mend its broken politics.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
This is me back in 1977 when I was working at the Hilton Inn in Bakersfield, CA, on Rosedale Highway. In the 1980’s, it was the Red Lion Inn but back then, I was the night sous chef and ran the cook's line at the age of 24. I’ve had the privilege of working in Texas, Arizona, and elsewhere in California but have always returned home to Bakersfield. Currently, I am at one of the five country clubs.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 10-11-2017
COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 10-09-2017, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie. “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY AT THE MAIN BLOG SO MAKE SURE YOU VISIT US OVER THERE:
This artwork is #0322 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Friend or Faux?” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
G. McNamara, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Google Blogger, Google Sandbox, Art as an Investment, Buying Art for Future Profit, Art and the Economy, North Korea,
PLEASE BUY “SIGHT AND SOUND: LIVE AT THE APOLLO” BY ROXY MUSIC AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—OCTOBER 11, 2017:
The Pretenders featuring Blair Cunningham, Prince, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Gary Mallaber:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
ROXY MUSIC LIVE
THE PLATINUM COLLECTION
50 MINUTES LATER
SIGHT AND SOUND: LIVE AT THE APOLLO
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
THE BOOK OF TALIESYN
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR OCTOBER 11, 2017 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: NEPAL
MORE FROM: ROXY MUSIC
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017
On June 17, 2008, Roxy Music released a great live album— “Sight and Sound: Live at the Apollo” --recorded around the time the band underwent their “2002 Reunion Tour.” To hear them knock out 20 of their all-time greatest songs live is a joy as is the fact that there are some old favorites on the album, too. We hope that you will use the link we provide you here so you can go to Amazon.com where you can get it in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you will love this spectacular live set. We appreciate your patronage here at the AICP-END Blog as without it, we would go the way of so many other unsupported and failed enterprises. Thank you.
“Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Pretenders, Blair Cunningham, Prince, The Rolling Stones, The Steve Miller Band, Gary Mallaber, G. McNamara, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Bryan Ferry, Google Blogger, Google Sandbox, Art as an Investment, Buying Art for Future Profit, Art and the Economy, North Korea,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2017
1. 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
2. 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
3. 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
4. 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
5. 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday's Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
6. 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
7. 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
8. 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
9. 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
10. 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’ Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
11. 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
12. 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
13. 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
14. 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
15. 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
16. 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
17. 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
18. 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
19. 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
20. 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
21. 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
22. 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
23. 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
24. 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
25. 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
26. 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
27. 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
28. 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
29. 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
30. 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
31. 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
32. 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
33. 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
34. 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
35. 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
36. 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
37. 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
38. 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
39. 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
40. 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
41. 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
42. 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
43. 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
44. 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
45. 05-05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
46. 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
47. 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be very concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
48. 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
49. 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
50. 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
51. 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
52. 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
53. 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
54. 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
55. 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
56. 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
57. 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex-- Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
58. 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
59. 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
60. 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
61. 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
62. 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
63. 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
64. 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
65. 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
66. 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
67. 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
68. 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
69. 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
70. 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
71. 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
72. 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
73. 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
74. 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
75. 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
76. 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
77. 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
78. 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
79. 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
80. 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
81. 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
82. 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
83. 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
84. 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
85. 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA in particular, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
86. 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-17:
1. 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
2. 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
3. 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
4. 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
5. 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2017:
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: A. J. Martin.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION