James “JT” Tobiason
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-066
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2017 BY CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
“We would love to invite other artists to contact us so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason
SPRING SESSION 2017
BLOGPOST #149 AT THE AICP-END
Have YOU thought about having YOUR paintings on display here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day? Here is how you can go about it…
Visalia, CA, 05-17-2017 Wednesday: Ah, here we are, back at the secondary blog where we promote the artworks of Beverly Carrick, perhaps one of the BEST oil painters of the 20th century and the early part of this one. However, she is an unsung talent as there are very few folks out there who are imbued with sufficient gray matter between their ears and who can actually see the talent contained within every single brushstroke of hers.
One of the things we have discussed here, as a coalition of professional chefs who enjoy blogging on the side, is that once we run through the cycle of Beverly’s works, perhaps we should invite other artists to share their body of works with us—that would be amazing.
We will not pay anyone for the honor of having one’s works on display here and we also will request that the artist will write a smidgeon or two of descriptive words for each image we display.
What’s more, we think that many oil painters out there with 1,500 or more catalogued images might enjoy having their work in our ‘digital showcase’ for the entire realm of humanity to partake.
If anyone out there would love to take us up on this amazing offer, all they need to do is to send us an email so we can sign a mutually beneficial contract in which, we will display your works and you give us the permission to do it.
Some of the people we would like to take us up on this offer are our friends in eastern Europe, Russia, Asia, the Middle East, and of course the ‘great leader’ Kim Jong-Un’s noteworthy art counterfeiters. What do you have to lose? You have so much to gain so please, get in touch and allow us to put your works on display for the universe to enjoy viewing.
We have another fine batch of Beverly Carrick original paintings for you today, which is always a joy to visualize and to absorb into the vast crevices of one’s mind. God has imbued humanity—well, maybe no liberals—with the capacity to store knowledge from within the womb to our deathbeds.
From there, the stored knowledge rises into the heavens and out into space for the Cosmos to enjoy, something our atheist friends might dispute but who cares about the godless, right? I know I sure as heck do not because not to admit the presence of God within every atom of the infinite universe is to admit that one is little more than a dribbling dimwit.
Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR MAY 17, 2017:
#0481 36” x 48” “Sunset Time”
#0482 20” x 24” “Yucca Valley”
#0483 30” x 40” “Sunset in Paradise”
#0484 24” x 18” “A Home in the High Country”
#0485 20” x 24” “Neighbors”
#0486 20” x 24” “Ocotillos Galore”
#0487 24” x 20” “Cliffs of Fire”
#0488 20” x 24” “Distant Saguaros”
#0489 20” x 24” “Sunset Time”
#0490 30” x 40” “Desert Flowers Sunset”
#0491 40” x 60” “A Distant Desert Vista”
#0492 36” x 48” “Evening at the Pueblo”
#0493 20” x 24” “Miles to Go”
#0494 20” x 24” “Primroses and Teddy Bears”
#0495 20” x 24” “Gulls and Surf”
Recently, we have numerous phone calls from idiots who when we answer and tell them whom we are, ‘hello, this is so-and-so and welcome to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day,’ they go silent and then hang up.
How in hell have we as a culture developed so many ignoramuses who call up, hear something they do not expect and then remain mute and engage in a constipated silence before hanging up. We live in such a rude and disrespectful time, I am telling you.
Friends, if you call our executive offices and cannot put together 3-4 words to make a simple sentence, do yourselves a favor and remain off the telephone. We suspect many of the f**ked up calls either come from Spanish-speaking illegal aliens or dimwits with a third-grade education.
Enough is enough, dumb asses, quit wasting OUR time and yours, do something more productive such as scrubbing crappers and dumping trashcans into dumpsters. All others, please join us and enjoy the beauty that ONLY Beverly Carrick had the talent to imbue a canvass.
Join me over at the main blog today and throughout the rest of the week and thanks to all our fans who continue driving up our numbers week-after-week. See you soon.
James “JT” Tobiason
This is me back in the 1980's when I was an Executive Sous Chef at a hotel in Monterey, California. I originally came from Salinas, California, spent time in Fresno and Bakersfield, and currently am working at a fine-dining restaurant in Visalia, California. I began cooking in 1967 when I apprenticed under a top chef working in the Napa Valley.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason writes from Visalia, California.
Chef James “JT” Tobiason is a member of the CONSTITUTION PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES but due to it being somewhat nonexistent in California, votes for either the GOP or the Libertarian candidates.
CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON
END COMMENTARY 05-17-2017
COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 05-16-2017, all rights reserved.
Tobiason, James. “We would love to invite other artists to contact us so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS LEADING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY AT THE MAIN BLOG TODAY SO JOIN US OVER THERE IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND:
This artwork is #0175 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Deep Purple Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
James Tobiason, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Art as an Investment, Buying Art for Future Profit, Art and the Economy, God, Holy Trinity, God and Art, Kingdom of Heaven, Art Blog,
PLEASE BUY “THE THRILL OF IT ALL” BY ROXY MUSIC AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 17, 2017:
King Crimson featuring Bill Bruford:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the vigorous work of the compiling of historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
THE EARLY YEARS
HEART STILL BEATING
MANZANERA AND MACKAY
THE THRILL OF IT ALL
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
WITH THE BEATLES
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MAY 17, 2017 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: BRAZIL
MORE FROM: ROXY MUSIC
WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2017
In 1995, Roxy Music released a comprehensive ‘best of’ package entitled, “The Thrill of it All,” which includes some of the greatest music anyone had ever heard in the past two decades. Hence, if you have failed to get in the ground floor of the band and its memorable music, this is one hell of a way in which, to do it so use the link we provide you here to go to Amazon.com. Once there, you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you will be glad you did as will our accountants. Thank you!
“We would love to invite other artists to contact us so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, James Tobiason, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Art as an Investment, Buying Art for Future Profit, Art and the Economy, God, Holy Trinity, God and Art, Kingdom of Heaven, Art Blog, Incessant Telemarketers, Illegal Alien Phone Calls, Chef Bloggers at the AICP-END Blog, Beverly Carrick—greatest oil painter of the 20th century-early 21st century,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional foodservice, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF JAMES “JT” TOBIASON 2011-2016
1. 04-01-2011 F: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part V: Chef James takes the Readership down a Different Path today as he displays his Educational Background by presenting a Substantial Piece on Axis of Evil Member, Syria” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
2. 05-15-2011 Su: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part XIX: Chef JT shares Recipes for Spreadable Garlic Butter as well as Homemade Chutney, things EVERY Chef in the World needs to know how to make so why not learn with JT!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
3. 05-16-2011 M: “The Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen—the Pantry Chef, Part XX” by JT.
4. 05-17-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part I” by JT.
5. 06-11-2011 S: “Classic Bakery Desserts, Part XX: Coconut Cream Pie” by JT.
6. 06-22-2011 W: “Central Asian Specialties, Part I: Lamb Curry—Curried Lamb is both a Treat and a guaranteed Money-maker for any Kitchen” by JT.
7. 07-12-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part VIII: Pineapple Chicken and Vegetables—easily made at Home” by JT.
8. 08-29-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIV: Peach-Pecan Muffins—Delicious Muffins with a Southern Flair” by JT.
9. 08-30-2011 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXV: Pineapple-Almond Muffins—tasty beyond Description” by JT.
10. 08-31-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVI: Banana Muffins—the Darker the Banana—the Better the Flavor!” by JT.
11. 09-01-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVII: Lemon Muffins—tricky to make unless one has access to a Bakery Supply Company but it can be done” by JT.
12. 09-02-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXVIII: Quick Applesauce Bread—quick and easy like Chef JT promised!” by JT.
13. 09-03-2011 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIX: Quick Pineapple Bread—one of the All-Time Great Favorite Breads” by JT.
14. 09-04-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXX: Three Flavored-Butters—the Perfect Accompaniments for your Quickbreads and Muffins” by JT.
15. 02-06-2012 M: “Special Menus, Part XXIX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part I—Soup Seminar featuring Two Classic Soups: Corn Chowder and Cream of Onion” by JT.
16. 02-07-2012 T: “Special Menus, Part XXX: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part II—the Salad Chef Speaks: JT’s Fresh Fruit Plate and Newport Salad with Newport Dressing” by JT.
17. 02-08-2012 W: “Special Menus, Part XXXI: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Stuffed Cornish Game Hens with Sauce Supreme and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi-glace” by JT.
18. 02-09-2012 Th: “Special Menus, Part XXXII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar: Pommes Amandine, Rice and Fruit Dressing, and Buttered, Parslied Egg Noodles—perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
19. 02-10-2012 F: “Special Menus, Part XXXIII: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar: Spaghetti Squash Timbales and Classic Broccoli Normande—more perfect Accompaniments for your Valentine’s Day Spectacular” by JT.
20. 02-11-2012 S: “Special Menus, Part XXXIV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VI—Bread Seminar: Rice Flour Bread and Apricot Muffins—delicious Accompaniments for your Special Dinner” by JT.
21. 02-12-2012 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXXV: ‘Valentine’s Day 2012 Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: Boysenberry Mousse and Strawberry Parfaits—two Excellent Desserts to finish off your Holiday Feast” by JT.
22. 07-16-2012 M: “
Favorites, Part XIII: Baked Fresh Yelloweye Rockfish in an Asian Black Bean
Butter Sauce—Central Asian Favorites is Back, New, and Excitingly Different!”
23. 07-17-2012 T: “
Favorites, Part XIV: Classic Cantonese Beef with Oyster Sauce—one of the
Most-Beloved Chinese Dishes” by JT.
24. 07-18-2012 W: “
Favorites, Part XV: Cantonese-style Chicken and Cucumbers is not only Beautiful
to Behold, it is a Joy to Eat!” by JT.
25. 07-19-2012 Th: “
Favorites, Part XVI: The Best Chinese Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs ever made!” by
26. 07-20-2012 F: “
Favorites, Part XVII: More Exciting Chinese Culinary Delights—Szechuan Jumbo
Shrimp and Green Peas—Simple yet Good!” by JT.
27. 07-21-2012 S: “
Favorites, Part XVIII: Chinese Steamed Fish served atop a Bed of Napa Cabbage—a
Great Dish for your Saturday Evening Meal!” by JT.
28. 07-22-2012 Su: “
Favorites, Part XIX: JT’s Birthday Celebration saved the Best for Last:
Chinese-style Deep-fried Shrimp with Homemade Plum Sauce!” by JT.
29. 03-04-2013 M: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIII: Look who’s back: Chef JT and today, we begin a Weeklong Seminar on Pantry Sauces of all Sizes—today—it’s Tartar Sauce I!” by JT.
30. 03-05-2013 T: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIV: While it may be Boring for Some, for Most, it is Not: French Vinegar and Oil Dressing I—Zesty Foundation for many other Sauces!” by JT.
31. 03-06-2013 W: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXV: Chef JT reworks Yesterday’s French Vinegar and Oil Dressing by transforming it into Sauce Ravigote—even Spicier!” by JT.
32. 03-07-2013 Th: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVI: you won’t Believe where we’re going today: down Memory Lane learning how to make Mayonnaise—yes, Mayonnaise—from Scratch!” by JT.
33. 03-08-2013 F: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVII: Yesterday, we made Mayonnaise while today, we are making Basic Salad Dressing—you know, the Difference between Best Foods’ Mayonnaise and Kraft’s Miracle Whip!” by JT.
34. 03-09-2013 S: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXVIII: Today, Chef JT transforms the Basic Mayonnaise from Thursday into the French Classic—Mayonnaise aux Fines Herbs, perfect for everything from Fresh Seafood to Egg Dishes!!” by JT.
35. 03-10-2013 Su: “Mis-en-Place Index, Part XXXIX: To Conclude his Week in a Zesty, Flavorful Style, Chef Tobiason presents Cocktail Sauce #4—perfect for ALL Seafood Dishes No Matter the Type!” by JT.
36. 09-30-2013 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIV: Chef JT discusses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, how the Democrats circumvent it and then picks up with the Coffee Shop Favorites Category featuring Grilled Pork Chops with Red Onion Sauce—WOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
37. 10-01-2013 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXV: JT covers the Third and Fourth Amendments to the Constitution, the Liberals, Obamacare, and then teaches the Readership how to make Mexican Tostadas!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
38. 10-02-2013 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVI: Discussion of the Constitution continues today with the Fifth and Sixth Amendments and then JT shows the blogosphere how to make Turkey Tetrazzini, a Tried-and-True Classic!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
39. 10-03-2013 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVII: after discussing the Final Four Amendments of the Bill of Rights, Chef Tobiason teaches the Readership how to make the Cash Registers Ring all day long—Baked Ham Dinners!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
40. 10-04-2013 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXVIII: The Topic of the Day is the Eleventh and Twelfth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, skirting Obamacare, and then the Crème de la Crème of the Coffee Shop: Braised Short Ribs!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
41. 10-05-2013 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIX: JT discusses Two of the Most Misunderstood Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, the 13th and 14th Amendments and then shows us how to make Classic Egg-Dipped Halibut, Coffee Shop Style!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
42. 10-06-2013 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXX: The Week winds down with a Discussion of Bakersfield’s Bars, Obamacare, and more Constitutional Amendments and then—Salsa Chicken!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
43. 10-07-2013 M: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part LXXXVII: Chef Tobiason finishes his Series on Discussing the Amendments to the Constitution but first, presents the Entire Thing!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason (Extra Post).
44. 06-02-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-One: The Gun-Grabbers are at again thanks to the Murdering Bastard, Christopher Martinez and his Father, Peter; why is it that EVERY TIME Tragedy occurs, the Lunatic Left comes out and tries to take our Guns instead of helping those in Need of Help?” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
45. 06-03-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Two: Chef JT keeps his Promise to Chef Olaf by showing the Readership some Cartoons lampooning the Democrats, noting there is ALWAYS a Kernel of Truth in every Humorous Cartoon!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
46. 06-04-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Three: Chef JT discusses the Greatness of the United States, HOW the Educational System teaches Otherwise, then continues on with more Political Cartoons making Fun of the Democrats, this Day after the Primary Elections of Numerous States!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
47. 06-05-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Four: Chef JT treads on Dangerous Ground by comparing the Current Administration to Nazi Germany’s, then going after the Gay Mafia and tells them, let’s find Common Ground to keep the United States the Greatest Nation on Earth—not some Perverted Hell-Hole!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
48. 06-06-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Five: like Others, Chef Tobiason fears Michelle Obama will be the Democrat Party’s Presidential Candidate for 2016 if we do not do something and do it soon—let us fight to reclaim the GOP and to turn it into a Conservative Battering Ram!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
49. 06-07-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Six: Chef Tobiason presents his Ideas for how Employers can teach their Employees which way to Vote in the Upcoming Elections—if they want to do the Right Thing for their Families and They, they need to learn WHAT—exactly—the Stakes are” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
50. 06-08-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef JT concludes the Week by looking at the Disaster of the Obama Administration, at the Harm it’s done to the American People by allowing Hordes of Illegal Aliens to pour into the Country—WE NEED TO STOP HIM AND THEM!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
51. 06-01-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIX: even though I am Older than Most of You, my Views on Same-Sex Marriage are evolving…as long as you give Religious Folks a Pass on Certain Things!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
52. 06-02-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXX: JT shares a Couple of Facebook Posts as he informs the Readership he is recovering from losing his Appendix Last Week and begs forgiveness from the Readership—HEY—he is giving up smoking, folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
53. 06-03-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXI: Chef JT shares his Thoughts on Wealth Attainment in the USA, why the Left hates it so much and then shares a Comment on a Recent Think-Progress Post by Ian Millhiser” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
54. 06-04-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXII: JT shares his Thoughts on what the hell the Democrats of California have done to this once-magnificent state—we need to get out the Pitchforks and the Torches and march on Sacramento NOW!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
55. 06-05-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIII: JT returns to a Post at Think-Progress, one upon which, the Murph recently left some Comments as whether Jeb Bush would be mean to Gays on behalf of Religious Folks—the Gays need to learn something and I will teach them!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
56. 06-06-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part III: JT shares his Thoughts on the Recent Stop of the Eagles on their ‘History of the Eagles Tour,’ how great it was to see the Band in such an Intimate Setting as Bakersfield’s Rabobank Arena—what a Flipping Show, Folks!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
57. 06-07-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part IV: Chef JT ends the Week by sharing some Final Comments on the Gay Issue in America before launching into Several CDs we have promoted here at the Blog and at Pinterest.com—join us!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
58. 06-20-2016 M: “The Democrats would love to emulate Actions taken by President Abraham Lincoln in stripping the People of their Right to Habeas Corpus by NEVER letting a Good Crisis go to Waste” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXI
59. 06-21-2016 T: “I thought the Golden State Warriors were using ‘Rope-a-Dope’ on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Final Three Games of the NBA Finals to put their Opponents away but BOY—was I ever wrong!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLI
60. 06-22-2016 W: “What happened to the Western Roman Empire Centuries ago repeats itself in the Modern-Day Western World and particularly in the United States thanks to Leaders who think they can control the Hordes of Illegals and Muslims into their Borders” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXII
61. 06-23-2016 Th: “Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson poses more Harm to Hillary winning the White House than she does to Donald Trump while it’s Good to see the Billionaire taking the Fight to Mrs. Clinton in a very Presidential Way” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIII
62. 06-24-2016 F: “The President is akin to the Villain of Stephen King’s Novel, ‘Needful Things,’—Satan—and Numerous Groups and People willingly sold their Souls to the Most Divisive President the World has ever seen” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIV
63. 06-25-2016 S: “President Obama likes American Law ONLY when it does his bidding such as agreeing he can break some Law such as shielding Illegal Aliens from Deportation—this is WHY People love Donald Trump!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXV
64. 06-26-2016 Su: “BREXIT has shown the Way for Other European Member States to begin leaving the European Union—it is the ONLY Way for them to HALT the Tidal Wave of Islamic Extremists flooding their Countries and causing Havoc” By Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVI
65. 11-28-2016 M: “Donald J. Trump gave the Democrats a smack-down, the likes of which, we have not seen since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots in a Second Super Bowl Match-up” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXI
66. 11-29-2016 T: “Does anyone honestly believe that Dr. Jill Stein is the one behind the demand for Vote Recounts in Three States? I sure as hell don’t, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the ones seeking it!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXII
67. 11-30-2016 W: “When Donald Trump enters the White House, I hope he begins deporting the Massive Numbers of Illegal Aliens we have here in California because folks—they need to go!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIII
68. 12-01-2016 Th: “Thanks Obama for having allowed in yet another ill-tempered Jihadist, Abdul Razak Ali Artan who ran over Students at Ohio State and then slashed them with a Butcher Knife” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIV
69. 12-02-2016 F: “I suspect that Donald Trump is going to keep almost ALL of his Campaign Promises, which will be GREAT for the Country and destructive for the Democrats” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXV
70. 12-03-2016 S: “I hope the American Left continues following the same losing Path they have for the Past 24 Years because it is going to help Donald Trump and then Mike Pence SAVE the Nation” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVI
71. 12-04-2016 Su: “What Donald Trump did for Carrier is just the beginning—yes, Barack Obama, you can use a ‘Magic Wand’ to keep American Businesses from leaving the Nation—too bad for you!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVII
72. 05-15-2017 M: “One Hundred Years from now, future historians will look back at our time and label it the ‘Age of Insanity’ because of how crazy the Democrats were” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIII
73. 05-16-2017 T: “If we want to make America great again, it is up to us, the news consumer, to demand honesty from the media or to move on to more truthful environs” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXIV
74. 05-17-2017 W: “Through their constant leftist propaganda and outright lying, the media is the only one responsible for we, the people, shoveling dirt atop their mass grave” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXV
75. 05-18-2017 Th: “If liberals will not accept the deportation of ALL criminal illegal alien felons, then I say, ‘Deport them ALL and build the Wall, President Trump’” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXVI
76. 05-19-2017 F:
77. 05-20-2017 S:
78. 05-21-2017 Su:
JT’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BEVERLY CARRICK BLOG:
1. 06-03-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Chef JT shares his Thoughts, Ideas, and Feelings about the Greatest American Artist in History and how she would be angrier than Hell about the Current Crop of Liberal Dimwits” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLVIII
2. 06-22-2016 W: “I suspect that One Day a Renaissance for Beverly Carrick Fine Art will reignite and that whoever owns one of her Paintings will make out like the Proverbial ‘Bandit;’—I know I will!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CII
3. 11-30-2016 W: “For those Ill from the long, bruising Election, there is one thing that will make your nausea disappear and that is the purchase of a Beverly Carrick Original Painting!” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXV
4. 05-17-2017 W: “We would love to invite other artists to contact us so you can discover how your oil paintings can go on display here at this blog” by Chef James “JT” Tobiason. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLIX
Wednesday, May 17, 2017: