Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
C/O the AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017 BY CHEF E.K. HOOTENSTEIN
“Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
SPRING SESSION 2017
BLOGPOST #141 AT THE AICP-END
Welcome to yet another week of Beverly Carrick artistic masterpieces…
Los Angeles, CA, 03-22-2017 Wednesday: I have another wonderful batch of Beverly Carrick artworks, some of which, I must declare are a ‘sight for sore eyes.’ We live in a time in which, the American LEFT seeks to nullify a dully-elected president that a majority of CITIZEN Americans selected to be their NEXT chief executive.
It is amazing at how far the Lefties will stoop, which is why throughout the entire week over at the main blog, I mount a strong defense in his favor.
In my esteemed opinion, Beverly has to be the absolute best oil painter that I, your aged chef-host, have ever seen. Oh, sure, there are all sorts of newbies out there selling for BIG PRICES but they will come and go while Beverly will remain a constant.
Today, you will find desert scenes, mountains, and all manner of classic Beverly Carrick artworks, which I believe are going to open your eyes to the presence of God, the entity that created you and me and imbued Beverly with talent.
I hope that you will enjoy visualizing these paintings as much as I do because they are phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal, the sorts of things one only sees in vivid early morning dreams before the alarm clock causes one to lurch out of bed.
Some of Beverly’s paintings remind me of things glimpsed in movies, one especially that featured Robin Williams who sought his wife in the afterlife after she committed suicide being so sad for his loss. For some unknown reason—no, it is not Alzheimer’s or some other degrading, mental decline-causing disease, I just cannot recall the name of the movie. Perhaps some dear soul among the readership is going to enlighten me—“What Dreams May Come,” that is it.
That movie was a classic movie from 1998 or 1999 and some of the scenes of the afterlife truly evoke Beverly Carrick artworks, something I think the producers of the film latched onto as a way of portraying a glorious place where good folks go to spend eternity in the grace of God.
Of course, most Democrats spit at the word, “God,” which is sad because they need it more than anyone else I know, they need to cleanse themselves of the Devil’s handiwork, but that could be extremely impossible for the losers to do.
Oh, art counterfeiters from China, Russia, and some of the other crap-hole regions of the world, have at it—we welcome you to join us here every week, just leave some comments so you can join in the jubilee with us, please, let us know who YOU are.
Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR MARCH 22, 2017:
#0361 20” x 24” “Sunset Saguaros”
#0362 24” x 30” “Softly Sunset”
#0363 30” x 40” “Mendocino Coast”
#0364 40” x 60” “Tranquil Twilight”
#0365 36” x 48” “Shadows and Smoke Trees”
#0366 24” x 30” “Rocky Gorge”
#0367 24” x 36” “Which Way?”
#0368 30” x 40” “Twilight Yucca”
#0369 20” x 24” “Hot Summer Evening”
#0370 16” x 20” “Autumn Canyon”
#0371 16” x 20” “Sunrise Pink”
#0372 20” x 24” “Sundown Vineyard”
#0373 40” x 60” “Day’s Last Light”
#0374 36” x 48” “Sundown Mesa”
#0375 20” x 24” “February Twilight”
I know others have been doing their best to break the artworks we share with you here down with various descriptions but I have no wish to treat anyone who comes here with any regularity as children. I think everyone can determine for his-or-herself as to the artistic talent and the subject the artist chose to convey to the grey matter of the viewers.
Please, enjoy the paintings I have here for you today and be damned sure to leave some comments with which, we can enliven our social media feeds as well as Beverly’s ongoing Facebook page.
Thanks for visiting me today, we will regroup next Wednesday and hey, be sure to visit me at the main blog throughout the rest of the week—I look forward to hearing from you all, God bless and good luck.
Elmer K. Hootenstein
Elmer K. Hootenstein
CWC, ACF, the Golden State Chefs’ Association
This photo is one of me taken in a group shot that was a collage for a chef's magazine cover from the 1980s. They took this picture of me in the mid 1970's when I was working as a Food and Beverage Director at a hotel in Fresno, California. I later came to Washington State where I met Stinkbug in the WSCA. We have been friends ever since.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein writes from Los Angeles, California.
Chef Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein is a Moderate Republican.
Contact me at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 03-22-2017
COPYRIGHT © 2017 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 03-21-2017, all rights reserved.
Hootenstein, Elmer K. “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY @ THE MAIN BLOG—VISIT US:
This artwork is #0120 a 12’ x 16’ original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Teddy Bears and Palo Verde.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at the blog's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
EK Hootenstein, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Donald Trump, The Democrats, Art as Medicine, “What Dreams May Come”, Robin Williams, Heaven and Hell, America’s Top Artist—Beverly Carrick,
PLEASE BUY “THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION” BY ROXY MUSIC AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—MARCH 22, 2017:
The Yardbirds featuring Keith Relf, Foghat featuring Rod Price, the Turtles featuring Don Murray, and George Benson:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of the compiling of historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS BY THE GREAT BRITISH ART-ROCK BAND, ROXY MUSIC OR ONE OF ITS MEMBERS:
THE HIGH ROAD
THE ATLANTIC YEARS 1973-1980
BOYS AND GIRLS
STREET LIFE—20 GREATEST HITS
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
CLIMAX BLUES BAND
CLIMAX CHICAGO BLUES BAND
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MARCH 22, 2017 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: VIRGIN ISLANDS, UK
MORE FROM: ROXY MUSIC
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017
In 1988, Roxy Music released a ‘best of’ package entitled, “The Ultimate Collection,” which contains the big tunes all in one place. Therefore, if you have failed to get in the ground floor of the band and its memorable music, this is one hell of a way in which, to do it so use the link we provide you here to go to Amazon.com. Once there, you can pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you—you will be glad you did as will our accountants. Thank you!
“Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, EK Hootenstein, Roxy Music, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Donald Trump, The Democrats, Art as Medicine, “What Dreams May Come”, Robin Williams, Heaven and Hell, America’s Top Artist—Beverly Carrick, Encapsulating Heaven in Art, The GREAT Beverly Carrick, Beverly Carrick—America’s Top Artist,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional foodservice, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN 2011-2017
1. 03-30-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XV: New Blogger “the Hooter” talks about the Need for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Yellow Cornbread Muffins—mm-mm Good!” by Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein
2. 04-03-2011 Su: “Educational Writings-Discourse Index, Part VII: The Hooter shows the World that he can discuss other things by analyzing the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment and the Probability of ALL Americans going to Prison at some Point in their Lives!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein
3. 06-14-2011 T: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part IV—Chicken and Broccoli” by the Hooter.
4. 06-15-2011 W: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Part V—Oriental Beef and Veggies” by the Hooter.
5. 07-06-2011 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XIII: Turkish Pilaf and Spanish rice—Delicious Rice Recipes from around the Globe” by the Hooter.
6. 07-26-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part VI: The Classic Stockdale Country Club Chowder—released to the General Public for the very first Time!” by the Hooter.
7. 11-28-2011 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIII: Pumpkin Delight—more Delightful than your Regular Pumpkin Pie and just in Time for Christmas 2011” by the Hooter.
8. 11-29-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIV: Pumpkin Delight—Cream Puffs—Gifts from Heaven” by the Hooter.
9. 11-30-2011 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLV: Apple Pie with Brandy Sauce and Freshly-Whipped Cream—a ‘Must-Have’ for any Holiday Spread” by the Hooter.
10. 12-01-2011 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVI: Chocolate Porter Ale Ice Cream—perfect Accompaniment for your Holiday Pies” by the Hooter.
11. 12-02-2011 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVII: Elegant Edible Sundae Cups—Pecan-Praline Flowery Sundae Cups” by the Hooter.
12. 12-03-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLVIII: Raisin Pie—the Forgotten Member of the Classic Holiday Dessert Cart” by the Hooter.
13. 12-04-2011 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XLIX: Butterfinger Pie—the Best Ice Cream Pie in the World” by the Hooter.
14. 05-07-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXII: Concord Muffins—a Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
15. 05-08-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIII: Applesauce Muffins—another Great Way to utilize everything in the Ice Box and to make Money on It” by the Hooter.
16. 05-09-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXIV: Carrot Cake’r’s Muffins—almost like eating Carrot Cake but not quite as Sweet” by the Hooter.
17. 05-10-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXV: Maple-Graham Muffins—some of the deliriously-best Muffins ever baked make use of McDonald’s-brand Maple Syrup—wow!” by the Hooter.
18. 05-11-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVI: Pumpkin Muffins #2—one of the Best Ways to utilize Leftover Pumpkin whether it be canned or Fresh” by the Hooter.
19. 05-12-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVII: Coconut-Date Muffins—an Old-Time Favorite dusted off and given New Life by the Hooter” by the Hooter.
20. 05-13-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXVIII: Trailmix Muffins—designed to mimic the Trailmix Craze of the 1980’s, these Muffins are still as good Today as they were back then” by the Hooter. Mother’s Day.
21. 11-12-2012 M: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter presents Three Unusual Salads to start Thanksgiving Dinner off—Cranberry Gelatin Salad, Fruit Slaw with Fruit Dressing, and Sea Foam Salad—temptingly Tasty!” by the Hooter.
22. 11-13-2012 T: “Special Menus Index, Part LXV: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Hooter moves into the Soup Seminar by showing us how to make a Superb Cream of Red Potato and Chive Soup!” by the Hooter.
23. 11-14-2012 W: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVI: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Famous Restaurant Recipes is Today’s Topic as the Chef presents his Entrée and its Immediate Accompaniments!” by the Hooter.
24. 11-15-2012 Th: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Sauce and Side Dish Seminar commences Today with Turkey Gravy II and English Roasted Potatoes—simply Delicious!” by the Hooter.
25. 11-16-2012 F: “Special Menus Index, Part LXVIII: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Side Dish Seminar continues Today with Two Delicious Vegetable Dishes and One Fabulous Rice Dish!” by the Hooter.
26. 11-17-2012 S: “Special Menus Index, Part LXIX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—the Bread Seminar is Today’s Topic with a Spectacular Recipe for Buckwheat Fantans—Deliciously Dark” by the Hooter.
27. 11-18-2012 Su: “Special Menus Index, Part LXX: Thanksgiving 2012 Dinner Menu—Fabulous Bakery Desserts features Classic Russian Romanoff Custard with Orange-Vodka Sauce” by the Hooter.
28. 06-03-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIV: Chef Hootenstein returns with the Quickbreads and Muffins’ Category and First off the Bat is his Recipe for ‘True’ Orange Muffins—amazingly Tasty and Attractive to Boot!” by Chef Hootenstein.
29. 06-04-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCV: today’s Muffin Recipe is one Never before Seen here at the AICP-END—REAL Pineapple Muffins—just like in Hawaii!” by Chef Hootenstein.
30. 06-05-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVI: today’s Delightful Muffin is the Hooter’s Very Own Raspberry Muffin Recipe—as seen for the First Time in Last Week’s Dessert Recipes!” by Chef Hootenstein.
31. 06-06-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVII: Hump Day’s Recipe is one of the Best of the Best: The Hooter’s own Personal Biscuit Recipe-Biscuits II!” by Chef Hootenstein.
32. 06-07-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCVIII: The Start of the Weekend sees the Hooter making an Exceptional Quickbread Recipe—Quick Poppyseed Loaf—be careful with Drug Tests as it gives a False Positive!” by Chef Hootenstein.
33. 06-08-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIX: Our Quickbread Recipe for today is a Sterling Maple-Graham Quickbread—the Crème de la Crème of the Quickbread Formulas!” by Chef Hootenstein.
34. 06-09-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part C: the End of the Week sees the Hooter’s Favorite Fresh Cranberry-Nut Quickbread—good anytime of the Year!” by Chef Hootenstein.
35. 06-09-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Elmer commences the AICP-END 2014 Summer Session by discussing the Hard Work the GOP has this Year in taking the Fight to the Democrats and then beating the Hell out of them!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
36. 06-10-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Elmer launches into the Bowe Bergdahl Controversy and asks ‘WHY you never see a MILLION-MAN MUSLIM MARCH on Washington, D.C., demanding an End to Muslim Atrocities around the World—because the Muslims ALL Support them, that’s WHY!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
37. 06-11-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Hootenstein goes after President Obama for being the NEGATIVE PRESIDENT, you know, the Chief Executive who does the Complete Opposite of what the other Forty-Two Men who held the Office would have done!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
38. 06-12-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Risking his Head, Chef Elmer goes after the not-so-Peaceful Religion of Islam, how the Country is in Danger having the Anti-President in Charge, and then some Political Cartoons lampooning Islam!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
39. 06-13-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Hootenstein compares Bowe Bergdahl to the Manchurian Candidate of the Movie from 2004 saying that if he goes into Politics at some Point in the Future, he will be the TRUE DANGER, worse than Barack Obama!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
40. 06-14-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Three: Risking Life and Limb, Chef Elmer goes after the Radical Islamists intent on destroying the Western World by sharing some Wonderful Political Cartoons and some Keen Insights into the World in Which we in America live” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
41. 06-15-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Four: as the Week comes to a Close, Chef Elmer discusses the Nazi Saboteurs, how the Islamists could disrupt American Society, and then finishes it all off with some MORE Islamist Cartoons including the Ones that got the Cartoonists Beheaded!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
42. 06-08-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXIV: Chef Elmer arrives to begin anew in 2015 by going after the Democrats lining up to do Battle with the Republicans—the GOP is going to win in 2016!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
43. 06-09-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXV: Bruce Jenner now prefers the Name, “Caitlyn,’ what the hell has happened to the United States, the Nation of our Youth? It is like an overturned Canoe with the Gays on Top and the Normal Folks thrashing about in the Water seeking help” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
44. 06-10-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVI: We pivot towards International Affairs, ISIS, the Lack of Fight in the Commander-in-Chief and whether or not America still has the Ability in its Heart to survive the Next 18 Months and then begin fighting back against the Danger!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
45. 06-11-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVII: Like it or Not, we return to discussing the Conquest of Homosexual Rights, what it means for the USA, and what is going to be the Result if we do not find a Way and the Will to stop it” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
46. 06-12-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXXVIII: Chef Elmer concludes what he began Yesterday while also bringing up the Inexorable Spread of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the United States—Abercrombie & Fitch?” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
47. 06-13-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part V: Chef Hootenstein shares some of his Favorite Facebook Editorial Comments as well as a Comment he made Last Week at a ThinkProgress Post at their Website—those People are Crazy!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
48. 06-14-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part VI: like it or NOT, I had to come back and discuss the Travesty of the Bruce Jenner Story because Folks—it should make every single one of us SICK!—watch your Kids!” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein.
49. 06-27-2016 M: “Following the Terror Attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, a Few Weeks ago, Terror seemingly is on the Minds of Everyone and for Good Reason—we have a Weak President” by Chef E. K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVII
50. 06-28-2016 T: “Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Recent Texas Law demanding Abortion Providers possess Admitting Privileges at Local Hospitals—what is it they do not understand about the Nation being on the Road to Ruin?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXVIII
51. 06-29-2016 W: “Benghazi, Libya, Terror Attack of September 11, 2012, was and still is a MESS for which, Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama, Susan Rice, and Samantha Power bear ULTIMATE Responsibility—SHAME ON THEM!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXIX
52. 06-30-2016 Th: “The True ‘Inconvenient Truth’ is that World Leaders in General and President Barack Hussein Obama in particular lack the Testicular Fortitude to take the fight to ISIS and end the Threat to Civilization once and for all!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXX
53. 07-01-2016 F: “The Leftwing Anti-War Leftists who brought about the Collapse of South Vietnam now seek to do the Same Thing to America, a Nation they despise, hate, and want to undermine—we must STOP them on November 07 by voting for Donald Trump” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXI
54. 07-02-2016 S: “Things are pretty damned bad when the sitting Attorney General can meet with an Ex-President whose Wife is the Presidential Nominee of her Party and whom the FBI currently investigates over Private Email Server and hacked Emails—Yikes!” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXII
55. 07-03-2016 Su: “Ash Carter says it is ‘A-Okay’ for the Transgender Folks to come out of the Shadows and serve in the Armed Forces of the Nation’—Hello, has anyone ever heard of Ancient Greece and how it fell?” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXXXIII
56. 12-05-2016 M: “I agree with Tiresias—if the Democrats want to consider the Popular Vote, then let the Nation establish a National Voter ID Card with Chip Technology—NO ILLEGALS” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXVIII
57. 12-06-2016 T: “Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing and it is about Time that we renew Diplomatic Relations with Taiwan, once our Number One Ally in Asia” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXXIX
58. 12-07-2016 W: “The Reason WHY the USA has Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and even States is Plain and Simple—Democratic Governments want to maintain Control and the ONLY way to do it is through Illegal Alien Votes” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXL
59. 12-08-2016 Th: “President Obama continues traveling around giving Speeches as though his Words mean something—we cannot get this Man out of Office quickly enough, please, sir, will you leave NOW?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLI
60. 12-09-2016 F: “Despite what Karl Rove says about the Cost of the Boeing Deal for TWO New Air Force Ones, Donald Trump most likely is correct that the Finished Products will cost about $4 Billion” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLII
61. 12-10-2016 S: “Every American should take Heart in the Fantastic Cabinet and Associated Posts that President-elect Donald J. Trump continues to build, one that will give EVERY American a Great Deal of Confidence” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIII
62. 12-11-2016 Su: “I cannot take it anymore—I am compelled to blast Bakersfield Californian Opinion Author Danny Morrison over his Faux Claim that ‘Barack Obama is the Greatest President of All of our Lifetimes’—WTF?” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXLIV
63. 03-20-2017 M: “The Leftist Shadow Service has gone overboard in its attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from Office or to neuter him, which is why we need to squash these Sons-of-Bitches First!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXVIII
64. 03-21-2017 T: “Time to call for a Constitutional Convention now that the GOP controls almost EVERYTHING with the express purpose of placing term limits on everything within government at ALL levels” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXIX
65. 03-22-2017 W: “Pest Control may have to ‘tent the entire state of California’ if we are ever going to free ourselves from the dimwitted Democrat infestation eating us alive” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXXX
66. 03-23-2017 Th:
67. 03-24-2017 F:
68. 03-25-2017 S:
69. 03-26-2017 Su:
THE BLOG POSTS OF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN AT THE AICP-END BLOG:
1. 06-10-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Forty: Chef E.K. Hootenstein takes over the AICP-END Blog sharing his Thoughts and Ideas on America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick—she is STUNNING!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIX
2. 06-29-2016 W: “Gourmet Food, Fine Wine, Great Music and Classic Art featuring that of Beverly Carrick all go together and here in Los Angeles, CA, you see all of them on Display” by Chef E.K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CIII
3. 12-07-2016 W: “One Thing I can tell you about Beverly’s Generation is that EVERY American was a Patriot and served the Nation in whatever Form they could following the Attack on Pearl Harbor” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXVI
4. 03-22-2017 W: “Even in these dark and dismal times, times in which, the Democrats run amok, we still have beautiful Beverly Carrick original artworks to celebrate—let’s celebrate!” by Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLI
Wednesday, March 22, 2017: