THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2016 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
SUMMER SESSION 2016
BLOGPOST #110 AT THE AICP-END
We are approaching the final 100 paintings or so of the Late, Great Beverly Carrick—who would have thought.
Kihei, HI, 08-17-2016 Wednesday: Unbelievably, we are approaching the final batch of NUMBERED Beverly Carrick artworks, not today, my friends, but within the next couple of months or so. I believe Stinkbug says that his ‘brother from another mother, Brian Carrick’ says that the end number is somewhere around #1480-01. That is sad because it means that we will have ALL of her paintings that she began photographing and numbering around 1978 up until the point of her death in 2012 out there and in full view of the global audience. BC says that he hopes the family will continue discovering more hidden and unseen paintings hopefully to push the final number to an EVEN 1,500.
The paintings we have for you today are unique among the collection of Beverly Carrick original oil paintings, ALL of which came directly out of her brain and not from photos of someone else’s work. You will find a great painting of the Mexican market in McFarland, California (I have been there!) as you will find paintings from “Alice in Wonderland” and “Alice through the Looking Glass.” You will find her one and only painting of jolly old Saint Nick just as you will see the rare and beautiful dragon as envisioned by daughter-in-law, Karen.
You will also find some photos of bunnies enjoying a brunch in the farmer’s garden while you will also observe some spectacular seascapes. Other topics she enjoyed painting were the vast numbers of wild birds that flocked to her backyard every day so they could spend the day with her just as she painted her favorite feline, Sparkle. Please, spend a few moments enjoying the visual orgasms you will experience enjoying her paintings because each one is amazing and well worth the time.
Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR AUGUST 17, 2016:
#1386 16” x 20” “McFarland Market”
#1387 12” x 16” “What’s Going On?”
#1388 24” x 20” “Down the Rabbit Hole”
#1389 14” x 11” “The Caterpillar and Alice”
#1390 14” x 11” “Santa Claus”
#1391 11” x 14” “In the Bath”
#1392 20” x 24” “Cinderella and Friends”
#1393 20” x 16” “Tea Party”
#1394 20” x 16” “Karen’s Dragon”
#1395 20” x 16” “West Kern Wildcat”
#1396 11” x 14” “Bunnies Brunch”
#1397 12” x 16” “Carmel Coast”
#1398 8” x 10” “Low Tide”
#1399 40” x 48” “Truxtun Lakes at Sunset”
#1400 16” x 20” “Monterey Meadow”
There you go, my friends, some spectacular Beverly Carrick originals and note, we end the day with #1,400. This means we have another 80 or so to go and some of the most unique, of the bunch are yet to come. We have pen and inks coming just as we have partially completed paintings as well as some gems unearthed from the storage chambers ALL for your viewing pleasure. We also welcome the Chinese counterfeiters who help keep our numbers sky high as they continue to try to mass-market Beverly’s works while enriching themselves.
One thing I can tell you is that Beverly is no flipping Thomas Kinkaid, a man who employed Chinese counterfeiters to create vast numbers of his works so he could market them through Parade Magazine and other questionable outlets. Granted, no one can argue with the marketing strategy of the departed Kinkaid but when it comes to be unique, individualistic, and among the top 10 greatest artists of all time, ONLY Beverly can wear the badge of success unlike the aforementioned “Painter of Light.”
I applaud you for joining me here today and am grateful that we can do this once or twice a year. I love reaching out and communicating with the vast readership that both blogs reel in and hope that you will join me throughout the rest of the week at the main blog as well as everyone else who follows me. Aloha, friends, I love you all.
This is a photo of me back in the 1980's when I was the Executive Chef at a fine-dining restaurant out in Lahaina, HI, on the beautiful island of Maui. I began my culinary career in the late 1960’s while living on my home island of Oahu and after spending some time in California during the 1990’s, I returned to my native Hawaii and am currently running a gourmet restaurant in Kihei, HI. My experience has been in fine dining but I’ve also spent time running a hospital kitchen as both a dietician and as a Cook IV.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 08-17-2016
COPYRIGHT © 2016 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 08-16-2016, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi. “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1399 a 40” x 48" original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Truxtun Lakes at Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at Brian Carrick's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Itzi Nakamura, Climax Blues Band, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Thomas Kinkaid, Chinese Art Counterfeiters, Protecting the Artworks of Beverly Carrick, Seascapes, Still-Life Paintings, Fantasy Paintings,
PLEASE BUY “LIVE RARE & RAW 1973-1976” BY THE CLIMAX CHICAGO BLUES BAND AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—AUGUST 17, 2016:
The Flag of Indonesia:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT ENGLISH ROCK-AND-ROLL-BLUES BAND, THE CLIMAX BLUES BAND AT AMAZON.COM:
SAMPLE AND HOLD
BLUES FROM THE ATTIC
BIG BLUES—THE SONGS OF WILLIE DIXON
THE RIVER SESSIONS
CLIMAX BLUES BAND WORLD TOUR 1976
LIVE AT ROCKPALAST 1976
LIVE RARE & RAW 1973-1976
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
MOTT THE HOOPLE:
MOTT THE HOOPLE
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR AUGUST 17, 2016 BLOGPOST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
BE SURE TO VISIT THE MAIN BLOG, THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY BY GOING TO HTTP://ELEMENTALNEWSOFTHEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM/
The Climax Blues Band released another live album in 2014, “Live, Rare & Raw 1973-1976.” There is no doubt whatsoever in the minds of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day that this 4-CD package is well worth the price and then some. If you want to hear one of the finest blues-rock bands out of Britain during the 1970s, then this is an important album for the dedicated fan and the first-time listener to add to his or her collection. Please, use the link we provide you here so you can zip on over to Amazon.com and pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for YOU. You will be so glad you did.
“While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA:
1. 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
2. 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
3. 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
4. 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
5. 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
6. 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
7. 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: a Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
8. 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
9. 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
10. 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
11. 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
12. 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
13. 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
14. 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
15. 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
16. 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
17. 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
18. 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
19. 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode—‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
20. 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
21. 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: the Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
22. 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
23. 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and also discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
24. 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
25. 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
26. 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
27. 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
28. 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
29. 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
30. 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
31. 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
32. 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
33. 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
34. 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
35. 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
36. 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
37. 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join together to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
38. 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
39. 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
40. 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
41. 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
42. 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
43. 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
44. 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: a Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
45. 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
46. 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
47. 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
48. 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
49. 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
50. 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
51. 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
52. 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
53. 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely looked into their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
54. 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
55. 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
56. 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
57. 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
58. 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
59. 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
60. 08-18-2016 Th:
61. 08-19-2016 F:
62. 08-20-2016 S:
63. 08-21-2016 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA:
64. 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
65. 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
66. 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX