THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2016 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
SUMMER SESSION 2016
BLOGPOST #112 AT THE AICP-END
We find ourselves in the final 100 or so Beverly Carrick originals
Ventura, CA, 08-31-2016 Wednesday: Good morning and welcome to the secondary blog, the one we devote to the late great Beverly Carrick, renowned artist of a good portion of the 20th century as well as the first decade or so of this one. Everyone here admires her skill and ability when it came to transmitting the thoughts from her beautiful mind onto the canvass for the world to behold. She had such an amazing vitality and the life force that encircled her remains among the best I have ever seen or known.
Brian tells me that people still call the Carrick home as though it is some sort of an art gallery, something it is most definitely not. There never was a “Carrick Gallery,” no, Beverly exhibited works in the galleries of some of the nation’s finest art galleries and did quite well when she assumed management over her career. As I have heard, most art managers are little more than scumbags that capitalize on the lack of knowledge of their clients and easily remove much of the profit from the sale of their works.
Beverly realized this back in the 1970s and terminated her contracts with several managers and immediately she saw her prices go up and the money flowed in to her bank accounts. Many fellow artists were jealous and badmouthed her over the course of her career but according to Chef Brian, she could have given a hoot.
As you know, we are in the process of the final 100 or so of her paintings, a number that will end somewhere around #1500. We continue uncovering more of her works, some of them mock-ups and studies but we will continue sharing all of them with the readership as we continue unearthing them. I sure do hope that you enjoy the next batch of 15 we have for you today because there are spectacular works that make me envious that I, your glorified host, lack the talent to do myself or to do something somewhat similar. If you are ready, let us begin:
Here we go:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORKS FOR AUGUST 31, 2016:
#1416 8” x 10” “Pair O’ Ducks” P & I
#1417 8” x 10” “On the Wing” P & I
#1418 8” x 10” “Two Ducks” P & I
#1419 8” x 10” “Shoveler Ducks” P & I
#1420 8” x 10” “Pair O’ Ducks II” P & I
#1421 10” x 8” “Lone Quail” P & I
#1422 8” x 10” “Quail Hen” P & I
#1423 14” x 11” “Ugly Stepsisters”
#1424 12” x 16” “Sparkle Extension”
#1425 14” x 10” “Cowboy Bar”
#1426 8” x 10” “Moon over Maui”
#1427 5” x 7” “Luscious Pink”
#1428 8” x 10” “Pepe and Pablo”
#1429 8” x 10” “Racing the Wind”
#1430 5” x 7” “Pepe and Pablo make their Escape”
I have to pass on something Chef Brian told me and that is the fact that people STILL call the Carrick household to see if the FAMILY is going to buy back a painting someone found in the home of a deceased relative. Folks, Beverly Carrick has been on the other side of the Great Void since November 2012 so there is no one who will answer stupid-assed queries such as this so why do you continue to call them—enough already!
Artists are not in the habit of buying paintings, sculptures, or other forms of art BACK once they sell them and for some dumb-assed dimwit to suspect they might, tells me that we have more stupid folks in this folks in this country than I ever conceived of, my friends.
I mean, what would possess some dummy to call and see if a relative will buy back a painting that their grandmother or grandfather had on their wall for 30 years when they should wrap it up in shrink wrap, take it to the attic, and store it so their children or grandchildren will become wealthy?
Artists typically see (well, they don’t because they are not still here unless they go into hiding like Elvis Presley) massive increases in value of their work once they have been dead for 20-25 years so why do people continue calling to see if the artist’s family will buy their work back?
When the scum bum then threaten to sell the painting at eBay for $5, the only person being hurt is—guess what?—NOT the artist but the progeny of the person attempting to sell the painting. People, take my advice, do not behave like your typical Democrat voter, do not call the Carrick Family, and do not bother them with a painting owned by one of your loved ones. This is our public service message for the week.
I hope you enjoyed today’s selection of fine art by Beverly Carrick and make sure you continue joining us every week as we continue presenting more of them. Have a great day and God bless you all and please—join me at the main blog throughout the week.
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
This is me as a young chef back in the 1970's when I was working as a sous chef at a resort hotel over on the coast around Ventura Beach, California. I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef's apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican!
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
END COMMENTARY 08-31-2016
COPYRIGHT © 2016 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 08-30-2016, all rights reserved.
McCardle, Elvin C. “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters?”
Roland Carl Davis edited and rewrote the blog post today.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1426 an 8” x 10" original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which is entitled, “Moon over Maui.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at Brian Carrick's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Elvin C. McCardle, Climax Blues Band, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Ignorant Art ‘Customers’, “Painting Buy Back”, Beverly Carrick Art Gallery, Brian Carrick, Art Business, Art Managers, Art Galleries,
PLEASE BUY “BROKE HEART BLUES” BY THE CLIMAX CHICAGO BLUES BAND AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
TODAY IN HISTORY—AUGUST 31, 2016:
Bob Welch of Fleetwood Mac and Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara (happy birthday!) of the AICP-END:
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the hard work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this very important work!
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT ENGLISH ROCK-AND-ROLL-BLUES BAND, THE CLIMAX BLUES BAND AT AMAZON.COM:
BLUES FROM THE ATTIC
BIG BLUES—THE SONGS OF WILLIE DIXON
THE RIVER SESSIONS
CLIMAX BLUES BAND WORLD TOUR 1976
LIVE AT ROCKPALAST 1976
LIVE RARE & RAW 1973-1976
LIVE AT THE BBC 1978
BROKE HEART BLUES
WE CONTINUE OUR PRESENTATION TO YOU OF EACH ALBUM WE HAVE OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC FROM THE START OF PROMOTING THEM AT PINTEREST:
LESLIE WEST MOUNTAIN
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR AUGUST 31, 2016 BLOGPOST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: BRITISH ANTARCTIC TERRITORY
BE SURE TO VISIT THE MAIN BLOG, THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY BY GOING TO HTTP://ELEMENTALNEWSOFTHEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM/
The Climax Blues Band released an album by Pete Haycock and his guitarist friend, Robin George, entitled, “Broke Heart Blues” in 2015. The two collaborated with other musicians to knock out the blues a final time as Haycock’s health was not where it should be and in fact, he died from the results of a heart attack on October 30, 2013 at the age of 62. The album came out posthumously, and is one that all fans of the band definitely must own because it is superlative--a masterpiece,—at least, that is what the AICP-END Blog thinks. Please, use the link we provide you here so you can go to Amazon.com and pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works for YOU. We guarantee you will be glad you did.
“What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2016
1. 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and also talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
2. 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
3. 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Pt. VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
4. 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Pt. V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
5. 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Pt. VII—Lecture on the Soup-Master’s Position, Pt. 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
6. 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Pt. VIII—Lecture on the Soup-Master’s Position, Pt. 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
7. 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Pt. IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
8. 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Pt. X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
9. 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
10. 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
11. 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
12. 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—a Good Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
13. 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
14. 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
15. 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
16. 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
17. 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
18. 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
19. 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
20. 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
21. 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
22. 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
23. 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normande—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
24. 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
25. 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
26. 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
27. 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
28. 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
29. 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never before shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
30. 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
31. 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
32. 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
33. 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and also presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
34. 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
35. 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
36. 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
37. 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
38. 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
39. 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and also discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
40. 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
41. 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
42. 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
43. 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then look into the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
44. 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
45. 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
46. 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
47. 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
48. 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
49. 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
50. 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
51. 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
52. 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
53. 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
54. 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
55. 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in awhile? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
56. 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
57. 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: the Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
58. 08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We have to nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
59. 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
60. 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: the Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
61. 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
62. 05-07-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLV: Chef Elvin switches Gears to discussing the Drought Crisis affecting the State of California and the Loss of Valuable Resources to the growing Illegal Alien Population” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
63. 05-08-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVI: Elvin has been somewhat MUM on the Issue of Same-Sex Marriage so today, he seeks to rectify that Error by jumping in Feet-First—it ain’t right, People!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
64. 05-09-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVII: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of Same-Sex Marriage by discussing his Life, Views, and Outlook of the Future so that People understand Marriage is NOT a Right but a GIFT given us by Government” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
65. 05-10-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLVIII: Chef Elvin ends the Week criticizing the Democrat Party for transforming the Nation into the Sad State in which, we find it and HOW if we are going to save it, we need to destroy the Dems once and for all” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
66. 02-29-2016 M: “We Professional Chefs have a Sacred Duty to educate our Employees—including the Illegal Ones—so that they can make the RIGHT Choices when it comes to voting for Freedom-Loving Ones and not for Socialists” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXX
67. 03-01-2016 T: “Welcome to the Super Tuesday Edition of the AICP-END Blog—ALL Candidates have much to lose today and everything to gain so here are the Delegate Counts at Stake and What I, your Host, think” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXI
68. 03-02-2016 W: “While People may Love other Candidates, they end up voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton all because they believe that they can WIN—that is ALL that now matters in 2016” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXII
69. 03-03-2016 Th: “The GOP Debate tonight is going to be a Bloodbath of sorts yet it seems to me that Donald Trump is the ‘Bermuda Triangle of Politics’; endorse or mess with him and YOU seem to vanish—anyone seen Sarah Palin lately?” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIII
70. 03-04-2016 F: “Governor Romney—a LOSER—now feels that what he has to say about Donald Trump is something the American People want to hear; Romney, GO AWAY, YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXIV
71. 03-05-2016 S: “Farewell Fox News Channel, you made NO Bones about wanting to Destroy Donald Trump at the Thursday Night GOP Debate in Detroit City—I will watch YOU NO MORE!” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXV
72. 03-06-2016 Su: “Thanks to Mitt Romney and his Ilk, the Time is NOW to form a Strong Third Party—let us bring back Teddy Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party—Bull Moose are Fierce Animals and will fight to the DEATH” by Chef E.C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXXVI
73. 08-29-2016 M: “Is it Possible that President Obama used his Influence to get the Saudis to produce Oil at Cheaper and Cheaper Prices so he can destroy the American Fossil Fuel Industry once and for all?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXL
74. 08-30-2016 T: “While I defend the Right of Colin Kaepernick to speak his Mind, I wish he would keep his Stupid Comments to himself because he embarrasses not only himself, his Parents, and his Teammates, but the Country as a Whole” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLI
75. 08-31-2016 W: “The American People stand at the Crossroads in the 2016 Elections; to the Left, we see Slavery and Dictatorship whereas to the Right, we see Difficult Times but also continued Freedom and Liberty” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXLII
76. 09-01-2016 Th:
77. 09-02-2016 F:
78. 09-03-2016 S:
79. 09-04-2016 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE:
1. 05-06-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLV
2. 03-02-2016 W: “Judging by the Polls rolling in at the Time of this Writing, Hillary and the Donald won BIG in Super Tuesday Voting; however, if People waited until Election Day instead of Early Voting, could the Results have been different?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVII
3. 08-31-2016 W: “What would possess some Ignoramus to call the Carrick Family and see if the Family will buy back a Painting their Grandpa or their Nana once proudly owned—must be Democrat Voters!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXII