After the decline of success following last week’s release, “Seventh Sojourn,” the Moody Blues decided to go on hiatus. During this time off, they began working on solo projects and working with other artists. Their record company decided that NOW would be a great time to put out a ‘best of’ compilation for their legion of fans as well as some new ones who were coming aboard. In 1974, “This is the Moody Blues” came out and contained the band’s best material ALL in one convenient place. This is why we urge you to use our convenient link posted up top so you can go directly to Amazon.com where you can get it in the format, the condition, and the price that is right for you, your ears, and your pocketbook so go there NOW! You will be glad you did!
AICP-END #43 05-06-2015 BLOG
WEDNESDAY, MAY SIXTH, TWO-THOUSAND-AND-FIFTEEN
WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE ELECTIONS OF 2016!
Chef Elvin C. McCardle
END Commentary 05-06-2015
Copyright © 2015 by MHB Productions
Word Count: 1,264
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS
ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY.BLOGSPOT.COM-STINKBUG—THE HEADLINES
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 06, 2015 BY CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
BEVERLY CARRICK ARTWORKS FROM START TO FINISH, PART THIRTY-SIX
“Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Six: Chef Elvin arrives to do his Stint at the AICP-END Blog promoting Beverly Carrick Artworks but First, some Words about the Crap taking place in Baltimore, Maryland—Frigging Democrats!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
DAY NUMBER FIVE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-ONE UNDER OBAMACARE
SPRING SESSION 2015
BLOGPOST #43 AT THE AICP-END
Beverly Carrick loved the United States of America…
Bakersfield, CA, 05-06-2015 Wednesday: Hello and welcome, friends, like Chefs Itzi and Cheryl, I am the third blogger from our main blog to come over here and do the ode to Beverly Carrick, one of the world’s most acclaimed artists, someone who deserved a much longer life but sadly, left us before she could finish her life’s work. At the main blog, I have been discussing the public unrest we witnessed in the liberal bastion of Baltimore, Maryland, a great city with great NFL and Major League Baseball teams. You know, as an aside, I always wonder WHY the NBA does not have a presence in cities such as Baltimore or in Pittsburgh, you would think those cities would be out there demanding franchises from those two aforementioned sports leagues, I am sure there is some reason, let us hope that get an NBA and an NHL team in Baltimore and a NBA team in Pittsburgh.
…and she would have been dismayed by what we see happening in Baltimore, Maryland…
What we have seen going on in Baltimore over the last week what with the death of Freddie Gray at the hands of the police, one has to wonder as to WHY police officers in every city have not gotten the message that they need to quit acting like they are on the Chicago P.D. show on NBC. We have seen one problem after another bust out in city after city when white cops collide with black citizens and it never comes out well for anyone. At the same time, however, the minority communities need to reconsider whom they give their votes because it would appear me that if you do not have a socialist paradise (as if there is such a thing) after 50 years of liberal rule, maybe you need to follow a different path. Unfortunately, once one lives in a Democrat-controlled city, it is like falling into the La Brea Tar Pits, you can’t get out and the more one struggles, the deeper they sink into the morass.
The Problem with the Democrats is that they are Modern-Day Soul Slavers…
I know that if I had money, was about 20 years younger, and was a long-time politician of note, I would go in there and ask the people do they REALLY want to remove the shackles of slavery and if so, then why have they not? The Democrats are the worst flipping enemy of any poor community and one can tell by looking at how once they have you in Venus flytrap-like clutches, you cannot escape, just fall deeper and deeper into poverty, despair, and drug abuse. The Democrats do not give FREEDOM to the poor bastards whom they control; no, they give them chains and more chains just as did the slavers of old. Once they think you are theirs for good, they put you and your group at the BACK of the bus and begin sticking another group up front. Nowadays, the illegal immigrants and the gays sit up front enjoying the views and riding for free while the poor black folks stuck at the back of the bus pay everyone’s fares. This is how the flipping Democrats do it, they get you dependent upon them for food, money, healthcare, and whatever else one needs and then you are theirs forever.
Barack Obama is Right: if you have done something without positive results for a half-century or more, try something different like voting Republican!
My hope is that one day; the shackled minorities will wake up and begin throwing the Democrats out of office. As Barack Obama said not too long ago about Cuba, ‘If you have done something for 50 years and it has not worked then why not try something different and see if maybe that will work.’ The words of President Obama ring true in this one instance, I would urge every black American living in inner city misery to ask their leaders WHY we still live in SHIT and NOT as do you, our leaders, living in your mansions, making the big bucks, doing well and living high on that fricking hairy hog. Maybe one day, they will return to the GOP and will regain the status of equal human beings instead of living in invisible slavery. I think we could do it; we will welcome you with open arms as long as you toss the liberal leaders overboard and allow them to drown (politically—not physically).
We now move onto Beverly Carrick, amazing American Artist!
Okay, we now will check out the next batch of 15 Beverly Carrick artworks, the images of which, you may have seen before but for the first time here at our secondary blog. If you are ready, let us begin:
Beverly Carrick is one of the all-time greatest artists…
I never had the opportunity to truly know Beverly Carrick until the final few years of her life and all I can say is that the woman did not deserve to suffer a third bout of cancer. Perhaps it was payback for something she may have done over the course of her life, no one is ever going to know but the one thing that was truly important was that she came to Jesus Christ on her deathbed and asked Him into her life. We hope that she went straight to Heaven and is there with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and not in the caverns of Limbo. Anyhow, let us get started with the business of the day, thanks for joining me today! olyHWhat’s more please visit the main blog by using the following link: < http://www.elementalnewsoftheday.blogspot.com/> you and I will now look at the paintings of the world’s greatest artist (and fuck anyone who disagrees with me):
#0381 48” x 24” “Yuccas Bloom”
#0382 40” x 60” “Sunset Range”
#0383 24” x 30” “Dos Amigos”
#0384 24” x 36” “Happy Hour at the Blue Door”
#0385 20” x 24” “Canyon de Chelly”
#0386 24” x 18” “The Hidden Canyon”
#0387 36” x 48” “Sunset and Purple Shadows”
#0388 36” x 48” “Those Magnificent Mountains”
#0389 20” x 24” “The Storms of March”
#0390 16” x 20” “By a Waterfall”
#0391 24” x 20” “Teton Sunrise”
#0392 36” x 48” “The Winds of March”
#0393 20” x 24” “Sun’s Last Light”
#0394 12” x 16” “Autumn’s Colors”
#0395 12” x 16” “The Mill Race”
Well, there you go—spectacular paintings to say the least! I have to say, I am pleased that someone else has decided to challenge that old bag, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the one-and-only Socialist Party member of the Senate. I guess the more the merrier but Hillary, well, if you love crooks, you will love the Clinton Family threesome: Bill, Hill, and Chelsea, it would be sad if their daughter was the one held accountable for the financial wrongdoing of the mother and father. We do live in some very strange and peculiar times and there is no telling what might happen by the time we enter the polling booth next November 8, 2016, I believe. What is important is that we need a strong fiscal Republican and someone like Bernie or maybe even Jim Webb opposing us. Hillary is bad for everyone and I believe she might end up in prison before she ever enters the White House again. God forbid, thanks for joining me today and sharing your time with this humble chef. God bless you all!
Elvin C. McCardle
Elvin C. McCardle
American Culinary Federation, Inc., CWC
This is me as a young chef back in the 1970's when I was working as a sous chef at a resort hotel over on the coast around Ventura Beach, California. I began my career working as a busboy in 1963, move to washing pots in 1965, became a chef's apprentice in 1969 and have been a career professional ever since. I am still involved in professional foodservice as a consultant for food and beverage professionals.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle writes from Ventura, CA.
Chef Elvin C. McCardle is now a Conservative Republican!
Contact me at the following address: elvinC8459mccardle@hotmail.com
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us at email@example.com
The END Commentary for Wednesday, May 06, 2015 by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
Please note that everyone who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day is their own person entitled to their own opinions, attitudes, and insanity so does not necessarily speak for all of us. Thanks, Stinkbug.
The one-and-only Chef Elvin C. McCardle wrote this original essay.
Thanks to Brainy History for their timelines, without which, we would have to devote way more time to compiling them than we already do!
Article concept and/or recipe created by Chef Elvin C. McCardle on May 03, 2015 in Morro Bay, California.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF ARTIST BEVERLY CARRICK SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THIS WEEK: CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE♂
NEXT WEDNESDAY: CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS♂
STINKBUG ALIVE AND WELL AND ON THE ROAD TO 2016
This is #0392 36” x 48" original oil painting by Beverly Carrick entitled, and “The Winds of March.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at Brian Carrick's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
NOTE: EVERYONE WHO WRITES FOR THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY DOES SO UNDER AN ALIAS DUE TO FREQUENT OPINIONS THAT MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE ACCEPTABLE AT THEIR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT. PLEASE NOTE, TOO, THAT RECIPES ARE BROKEN DOWN FROM INSTITUTIONAL SIZES, WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE PROPERLY AND SEEN AS SUCH. THANK YOU, MOSES SCHARBUG III.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 05-03-2015, all rights reserved. Unauthorized reproductions of anything on this blog site, including written material and photographs, are permissible unless granted in writing by Moses Scharbug or Stinkbug. Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Gilbert R.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS
Chef Elvin C. McCardle, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, RACE ISSUES, Racism in America, Jaz McKay, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, America’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick, Oil Paintings,
TRADEMARK OF QUALITY C/O THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY AND MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS 2015 OF BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
WE NOW PROUDLY LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, JAZ MCKAY, AND MARK LEVIN AT AM 1560 RADIO IN BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA!
LISTEN TO KVTA 1590 RADIO IN VENTURA, CALIFORNIA, THE HOME OF THE RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW!
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!—WE SUPPORT THE MILITARY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THAT OF ITS ALLIES AROUND THE GLOBE!
THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME TODAY AT THE NEW ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY, I APPRECIATE YOUR COMPANY AND HOPE THAT YOU BRING YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, AND RELATIVES THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT! THANKS, TRULY YOURS, CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE
BUY “THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
Our Muse--the Chefs’ Culinary Nightmare
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE AT BEVERLYCARRICK.COM—GO THERE NOW TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS IN THE SEVENTH YEAR OF HIS
TERMS IN OFFICE PRESIDENCY
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 06, 2015:
The Hartford Whalers become the Carolina Hurricanes:
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT ENGLISH, MULTI-TALENTED ROCK-AND-ROLL BAND, THE MOODY BLUES, AT AMAZON.COM:
DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED
IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD
ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM
TO OUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN’S CHILDREN
A QUESTION OF BALANCE
EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR
THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MAY 06, 2015 BLOGPOST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
BUY “THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
THE EVER-WATCHFUL EYE OF THE OBAMA, ADMINISTRATION SEES YOU!
OBAM-IMMIGRATION—OPENS THE DOOR TO EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN YOU CAN FIND, THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
WE ARE STILL A FOOD BLOG, NEVER FORGET THAT AND HERE IS PROOF OF THAT, LOYAL READERSHIP!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: FIJI
BUY “THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
BE SURE TO VISIT THE MAIN BLOG, THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY BY GOING TO HTTP://ELEMENTALNEWSOFTHEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM/
CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE’S BLOGPOSTS
1. 03-24-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part VIII: We have a New Chef for you today, Chef Elvin C. McCardle and he shows us how to make Stuffed Bombay Mushrooms and also talks about the encroaching Tide of Socialism in this Nation and how we must defeat it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
2. 03-25-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part IX: after discussing the ongoing Turmoil in the Middle East and how President Obama seems to favor the Jihadists, Chef Elvin shows the Readership how to make a Superb Dungeness Crab Cocktail!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
3. 06-16-2011 Th: “Hawaiian and Polynesian Recipes, Pt. VI—Chinese Orange Beef” by Elvin P. McCardle.
4. 07-07-2011 Th: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Pt. V—a Selection of Different Salad Dressings that can be easily made at Home” by Elvin P. McCardle.
5. 07-27-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Pt. VII—Lecture on the Soup-Master’s Position, Pt. 1” by Elvin P. McCardle.
6. 07-28-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Pt. VIII—Lecture on the Soup-Master’s Position, Pt. 2” by Elvin P. McCardle.
7. 07-29-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Pt. IX: Elvin P. McCardle’s Chicken Gumbo—Much-Beloved Soup from Chef McCardle’s Youth First on Today’s List” by Elvin P. McCardle.
8. 07-30-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Pt. X: Cabbage Soup and Red Cabbage Soup—Two Excellent Soups to add to your Repertoire” by Elvin P. McCardle.
9. 07-31-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XI: Shrimp Gumbo #1—a Southern Classic from Ventura Beach, California” by Elvin P. McCardle.
10. 01-02-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XX: Ventura Beach Minestrone Soup—a Tasty Delight from the Central California Coast” by Elvin P. McCardle.
11. 01-03-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXI: Green Bean Chowder—a wonderful and profitable Way to clean out the Icebox” by Elvin P. McCardle.
12. 01-04-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXII: Pinto Bean Soup—a Good Way to utilize Leftovers from Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
13. 01-05-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXIII: Ventura Beach Clam Chowder—the Best you’ve ever had” by Elvin P. McCardle.
14. 01-06-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXIV: Hot and Sour Soup—a tasty Treat from the Orient” by Elvin P. McCardle.
15. 01-07-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXV: Mexican Tomato-Rice Soup—the Perfect Accompaniment for Mexican Night” by Elvin P. McCardle.
16. 01-08-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Pt. XXVI: Cauliflower-Cheddar Soup—a Flavorful Combination of Cauliflower and Cheddar Cheese” by Elvin P. McCardle.
17. 06-11-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XLVIII: Seared Tenderloin of Beef topped with Portobello Mushroom Ragu and served with Potato Pancakes and Grilled Asparagus—Country Club Cuisine at its ultimate Best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
18. 06-12-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. XLIX: One of the Best Seafood-Ravioli Dishes ever—Lobster Raviolis with Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, and Crab—too Delicious to Describe!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
19. 06-13-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. L: Fresh Cajun Catfish with Mixed Greens and Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli—a Mouth-watering Way to serve an Old Favorite” by Elvin P. McCardle.
20. 06-14-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LI: Prime Corn-fed Iowa Ribeye Steaks topped with Crispy-fried Onions and Maytag Bleu Cheese plus a Port-Glazed Shallot and Shitake Mushroom Sauce—Country Club-dining at its ultimate best!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
21. 06-15-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LII: Pan-Roasted Chicken Breast with Dungeness Crabmeat and Havarti-Dill Sauce—man, it doesn’t come any better than this!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
22. 06-16-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LIII: Veal Morganu—one of the Modern Classics to have come from the 1990’s—tender Veal topped with Marinara and Asiago Cheese Sauces served atop Linguine and accompanied by Buttered Broccoli and Carrots” by Elvin P. McCardle.
23. 06-17-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Pt. LIV: A Variation on one of the Greatest Recipes of All-Time—Pork Cutlets ala Normandie—indescribably Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
24. 01-28-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIX: Chef McCardle returns to the Fold and takes up a Category not seen at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day since June 2011: Sauces!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
25. 01-29-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XX: Chef McCardle presents a Barbeque Sauce we’ve seen before: Barbeque Sauce I, Chef Fabian’s Way, perhaps the Best we’ve ever seen and in an Institutional Size, too!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
26. 01-30-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXI: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce III—Chef Arturo’s Personal BBQ Sauce, the easiest in our Repertoire!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
27. 01-31-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXII: Our Institutional-sized Barbeque Sauce Recipe for Today is Barbeque Sauce IV—Chef Rudy’s One-and-Only BBQ Sauce, made by a Filipino Black Hat Chef!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
28. 02-01-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIII: Our Institutional-Sized Barbeque Sauce for Today is Barbeque Sauce V—Chef Henry Gutierrez’s personal BBQ Sauce, a Classic from the 1970’s Bakersfield Hilton Inn—phenomenally Delicious!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
29. 02-02-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXIV: Today’s Barbeque Sauce (in an Institutional-Size, no less!) is the Stockdale Country Club’s “Secret” Barbeque Sauce, never before shared with the American People until now!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
30. 02-03-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XXV: with No more Barbeque Sauces left for Today, Chef McCardle presents his Institutional-Sized Recipe for Fresh, Homemade Salsa—Amazingly Good!” by Elvin P. McCardle.
31. 08-26-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: Chef McCardle arrives today and commences a Week-Long Seminar on Baking Cookies in Institutional Sizes with today’s offering being Coconut Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
32. 08-27-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVI: after bashing his Former Liberal Friends, Chef McCardle shows the Readership how to make Rice Krispies Cookies in an Institutional Size—fit for any Dessert Cart in any Restaurant!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
33. 08-28-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVII: Chef McCardle unfolds Plans for his new Political Group, HATER (Halt Ammiano’s Transgender Educational Reform bill) and also presents his Recipe for Institutional-Sized Oatmeal Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
34. 08-29-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCVIII: after bashing California Governor Jerry Brown and High Speed Rail, Chef McCardle teaches the Readership how to make an Institutional-Sized Batch of Russian Tea Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
35. 08-30-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIX: Chef McCardle puts the LGBT Community in its Place then presents the Readership his Amazing, Institutional-Sized Lemon Cookie Recipe—Wow!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle
36. 08-31-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part C: Chef McCardle addresses the Recent Tragedy in Oklahoma and questions WHY the Media is not in Hot Pursuit of the ‘Apparent Racism’; then, he shows the Readership how to make an Institutional Sized Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
37. 09-01-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part CI: after telling the Republicans in Congress to grow some Balls, Chef McCardle tells the Readership how to make his Fancy Tea Cookies—perfect Cookies for when President Obama is impeached!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
38. 01-20-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eight: Chef Elvin comes to Town and begins ‘Going to Town’ on the Democrats and the GOP RINOS and begins looking at the Republican Senators at Risk in November—PLUS Thomas Sowell!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
39. 01-21-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nine: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Republican Senators up for Reelection, goes after the RINOS like Lindsay Graham and John McCain and also discusses Governor Christie and ‘Bridgegate’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
40. 01-22-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Ten—Today’s Topic covers the beginning of a Look at 2016 Democrat Dark Horse Candidate, California Governor Jerry Brown and how he is going to Depose both Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
41. 01-23-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eleven: The Chef continues his Discussion of the TWO Presumed Candidates for the White House in 2016 and then tells us WHO will really be fighting for the Right to be the Nominees of their Respective Parties!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
42. 01-24-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twelve: Chef Elvin discusses the Ease with which his Liberal and RINO Buddies have tossed Governor Chris Christie aside over not only Bridgegate but also misspent Funds from Superstorm Sandy—How Sweet It Is!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
43. 01-25-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirteen: How we got here, I don’t Know but we tackle the Satanic Temple’s Statue of their ‘Boss’ they want to emplace in Oklahoma City, then look into the Loss of Morality by our Nation, partly because of Unfettered Abortion Rights” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
44. 01-26-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fourteen: Chef McCardle defends yesterday’s Comments as well as Christianity and hammers the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, the GAY Mafia, the Libs, and all Things Obama—DEAL WITH IT!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
45. 06-23-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: Chef McCardle briefly discusses the ongoing Debacle in Iraq, the One Obama caused by turning his Back on the Iraqi People, all just to tarnish the name of his predecessor, George W. Bush—sheesh!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
46. 06-24-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef McCardle continues discussing the Lunacy of allying with the Iranians nothing that the Quds Force is already in Iraq, the group responsible for maiming and murdering Countless Americans around the World!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
47. 06-25-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Today, we discuss the Disaster taking Place along the Nation’s Southern Border, the Children’s Crusade, How and Why it must be stopped and WHY Obama won’t—join us today!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
48. 06-26-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Elvin revisits the Numerous Obama Scandals, how we need to destroy the Democrats in November and in 2016, then has some Fun with some more Political Cartoons during Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
49. 06-27-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef McCardle alerts the Readership and the World that the Final Two Years Barack Obama has in Office will become Obamagrad for the GOP and the American People if we do NOT begin fighting back NOW!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
50. 06-28-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: Chef McCardle continues his Allusion to Obamagrad by discussing what happened to the Axis Troops at Stalingrad, the WW II Battle that turned the Tide of War against the Nazis and their Allies” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
51. 06-29-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef McCardle finishes the Week comparing Megalomaniacs who have brought down Entire Nations simply because they behave in a Lawless Manner and notes that We need a Constitutional Convention to make sure that what has happened never happens again!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
52. 08-25-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Chef Elvin is Back—Again—and after briefly mentioning ISIS in Iraq launches into the Mess taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and how we might be able to fix it!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
53. 08-26-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: Chef Elvin continues discussing the Sad Events taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri, and compares the Modern-Day Democrat Party to a Dangerous Disease!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
54. 08-27-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: as Managers, we have the Duty to listen to and to educate our Employees to understand the Facts of Life—White Cop on Black Youth Violence does not happen all that Much whereas Murders in Chicago do!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
55. 08-28-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: if White Cops gun down Black Youths ALL OF THE TIME, how come we only hear about it once in a while? What the Hell is going on here, People?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
56. 08-29-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: up until the Advent of Barack Obama, the Issue of Race was one in Repair and ALL Americans were doing Well; could it be the Mess in the Midwest is something caused by the Obamaists to keep our Eyes off the Border Crisis?” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
57. 08-30-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty: the Democrats are the Main Instigator behind EVERY Race Problem in the United States and we must begin arming up to defend the Nation against the oncoming Revolution!” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
08-31-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: is it Time to use both the Neutron Bomb and Napalm against the Islamic Thugs running amuck across Syria, Iraq, and the Rest of the World? We have to nip this Islamist Jihad before it destroys us” by Chef Elvin P. McCardle.
58. 05-04-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLII: Chef McCardle makes a startling Confession that he no longer believes what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, in the Case of Michael Brown to be an ‘Isolated Incident’” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
59. 05-05-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIII: the Time has come for the Justice Department to intervene in the Affairs and Policies of EVERY Local and State Police Agency to STOP all further Negative Interactions” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
60. 05-06-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIV: Chef Elvin continues the Discussion of the latest Civil Uprising in Baltimore, Maryland, and tells the World that Cops have a Fiduciary Duty to those in their Custody” by Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
BUY “THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!