In 1975 while the Moody Blues went on hiatus, Justin Hayward and John Lodge—guitarist/vocalist and bassist/vocalist respectively—collaborated on a top-selling CD, “Blue Jays.” This album carried on the sound of the group while allowing them to do other things they might have been unable to do within the group. The album did very well and fans of the band love it to pieces so we suggest that if you are interested in the Moodies that you use our link to go to Amazon.com and picking it up in the format, the condition, and the price (about $7.00 for the audio CD) and enjoy it.
AICP-END #44 05-13-2015 BLOG
WEDNESDAY, MAY THIRTEENTH, TWO-THOUSAND-AND-FIFTEEN
WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE ELECTIONS OF 2016!
Chef Hector Santanamos
END Commentary 05-13-2015
Copyright © 2015 by MHB Productions
Word Count: 1,044
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS
ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY.BLOGSPOT.COM-STINKBUG—THE HEADLINES
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2015 BY CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS
BEVERLY CARRICK ARTWORKS FROM START TO FINISH, PART THIRTY-SEVEN
“Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Seven: Hector rules the Day as he shares HIS take on the Saga of Beverly Carrick and discusses her upcoming Deals that will make her an Art Icon for the Rest of Eternity!” by Chef Hector Santanamos
DAY NUMBER FIVE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-NINE UNDER OBAMACARE
SPRING SESSION 2015
BLOGPOST #44 AT THE AICP-END
Beverly Carrick lived a life few of us will ever know or experience…
Bakersfield, CA, 05-13-2015 Wednesday: We now are inviting our fellow bloggers at the main blog (please go to < http://www.elementalnewsoftheday.blogspot.com/> to see what I am talking about, amigos) to participate in the Wednesday post of our secondary blog. For this honor, I want to make sure that Chef Stinkbug knows I am appreciative of the opportunity to come over here and write some additional posts. We will do our best to celebrate the life and times of Beverly Carrick while also sharing the woman’s passion for politics, granted NOT liberal politics but passion indeed.
Stinkbug has lived an interesting life of his own…
I met Beverly when Stinkbug was living in Washington State with his second wife, Kay; man that woman was flaming nuts in the head. She spent all her time consuming alcohol and lying about the house of her oldest son, drunk as a skunk and feeling sorry for herself because she suspected Stinky of screwing whores. Beverly, Stinky’s mother, urged him to leave the state and return to California but he had this faith that somehow, he could save both his wife and his marriage if he could just get her sober. Sad to say, she ended up flipping out one night, which caused him to say enough, but she called the cops and he went to jail. After he served his sentence, he left the ditzy bitch behind and returned home to California where I caught up with him again in the early 2000’s.
At one time during her career, Beverly had paintings in at least 30 galleries around the nation and the world…
His mother, Beverly, had some of her works in local galleries in Washington State and many admirers indeed. However, at that time, some of the smaller galleries were in the process of closing in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. She pulled her paintings out and had then had the gallery owners ship them home to her in Calistoga, California, where she kept many on display as well as in galleries in Palm Desert, California, in Phoenix, Arizona, and in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She and her second husband, John, spent many years on the road traveling about, he for his business, she for her art and they did it together until his untimely death. Over the years, I met her off and on and always had a deep spiritual love for her art, especially the Latin-inspired ones because my family obviously is Hispanic. Granted, I come from descendants of the Conquistadors in Mexico so I am somewhat light in skin tone and hair but that does not make me love my heritage any less. Beverly is amazing in her depictions of the Hispania of old.
Beverly loved the world of OLD Mexico, before the Narcoterrorists arrived…
Today, we will continue the celebration of her uncanny abilities; I mean the woman could visualize a scene and then recreate it months later without using photographs, using only the camera lens of her eyes and mind. She would see some scenes in the American Southwest and even down in Mexico when she and John would head across the southern border, back when Mexico was a safe destination, before the drug lords ruined the nation. I am in awe of Beverly as she—a cancer survivor who lost a leg to bone cancer at the age of fricking 12—managed to live a full life, doing everything from dancing to horseback riding, amazing stuff, I must say.
Beverly Carrick is one of the all-time greatest artists…
We now will take a look at the next batch of 15 precious images in the ongoing series of Beverly Carrick fine artworks, stuff any of us would give our eye teeth to possess. Beverly had such stunning talent that many of her contemporaries could only dream of because none of them could ever transmit what their mind’s eye captured and then attempted to place onto canvass. Sadly, her art has fallen off in popularity but at some point, the circle of life swings back around and everything falls back into place as will the paintings of Beverly Carrick. olyHYou can see more of her paintings by visiting our other blog—the main one at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day so please visit the main blog by using the following link: < http://www.elementalnewsoftheday.blogspot.com/> you and I will now look at the paintings of the world’s greatest artist (and fuck anyone who disagrees with me):
#0396 12” x 16” “Homestead”
#0397 40” x 60” “Desert Fire”
#0398 12” x 16” “Sundown Creek”
#0399 36” x 48” “Winter Dreams”
#0400 16” x 20” “Friends”
#0401 16” x 20” “Alone”
#0402 20” x 24” “Shampoo”
#0403 20” x 24” “Cactus Blooms”
#0404 16” x 20” “A Burst of Spring”
#0405 12” x 16” “A Daisy for Lita”
#0406 30” x 40” “Peaks of Glory”
#0407 36” x 48” “Ocotillos and Teddy Bears”
#0408 40” x 60” “Ocotillo Blooms”
#0409 20” x 24” “Sky Glow”
#0410 20” x 24” “Tucson”
Muchas gracias, buen amigos!
Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto
CWC, ACF, Maui Chefs’ Society, Washington State Chefs’ Association.
This is a shot of me taken when I was a young cook back in the early 1960's. I served underneath a Master Chef for many years before striking out on my own. I went up the coast of the Western United States and Canada, working all the way, until I made it to Alaska. From there, I moved to Hawaii for a couple of years (1994-1997) before I returned to Washington State and it was there that I met Stinkbug. However, I now write from Shafter, California, having moved back to California for good.
El Chilote writes from Shafter, California.
El Chilote is a moderate Democrat.
Contact me at elchilote2121N@yahoo.com
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The END Commentary for Wednesday, May 13, 2015 by Chef Hector ‘El Chilote’ Santanamos
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE WHO WRITES FOR THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY IS THEIR OWN PERSON ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS, ATTITUDES, AND INSANITY SO DOES NOT NECESSARILY SPEAK FOR ALL OF US. THANKS, STINKBUG.
The one-and-only Chef Hector ‘El Chilote’ Santanamos wrote this original essay.
THANKS TO BRAINY HISTORY FOR THEIR TIMELINES, WITHOUT WHICH, WE WOULD HAVE TO DEVOTE MUCH MORE TIME TO COMPILING THEM THAN WE ALREADY DO!
Article concept and/or recipe created by Chef Hector ‘El Chilote’ Santanamos on May 06, 2015 in Clinton, Washington.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICAN ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THIS WEEK: CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS♂
NEXT WEEK: CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL♀
STINKBUG ALIVE AND WELL AND ON THE ROAD TO 2016
This is #0402 20” x 24" original oil painting by Beverly Carrick entitled, and “Shampoo.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at Brian Carrick's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
NOTE: EVERYONE WHO WRITES FOR THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY DOES SO UNDER AN ALIAS DUE TO FREQUENT OPINIONS THAT MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE ACCEPTABLE AT THEIR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT. PLEASE NOTE, TOO, THAT RECIPES ARE BROKEN DOWN FROM INSTITUTIONAL SIZES, WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE PROPERLY AND SEEN AS SUCH. THANK YOU, MOSES SCHARBUG III.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 05-12-2015, all rights reserved. Unauthorized reproductions of anything on this blog site, including written material and photographs, are permissible unless granted in writing by Moses Scharbug or Stinkbug. Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Gilbert R.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS
H. Santanamos, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Chef Stinkbug, Life and Times of Beverly Carrick, Calistoga California, Perpetuating the Art of Beverly Carrick, Life and Times of Chef Stinkbug,
TRADEMARK OF QUALITY C/O THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY AND MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS 2015 OF BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
WE NOW PROUDLY LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, JAZ MCKAY, AND MARK LEVIN AT AM 1560 RADIO IN BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA!
LISTEN TO KTTH AM 770 RADIO IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, FOR THE BEST IN CONSERVATIVE TALK RADIO!
CHEF HECTOR ‘EL CHILOTE’ SANTANAMOS
MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!—WE SUPPORT THE MILITARY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THAT OF ITS ALLIES AROUND THE GLOBE!
THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME TODAY AT THE NEW ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY, I APPRECIATE YOUR COMPANY AND HOPE THAT YOU BRING YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, AND RELATIVES THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT! THANKS, TRULY YOURS, CHEF HECTOR ‘EL CHILOTE’ SANTANAMOS
BUY “BLUE JAYS” BY JUSTIN HAYWARD AND JOHN LODGE AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
Our Muse--the Chefs’ Culinary Nightmare
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE AT BEVERLYCARRICK.COM—GO THERE NOW TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS IN THE SEVENTH YEAR OF HIS
TERMS IN OFFICE PRESIDENCY
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 13, 2015:
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT ENGLISH, MULTI-TALENTED ROCK-AND-ROLL BAND, THE MOODY BLUES, AT AMAZON.COM:
IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD
ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM
TO OUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN’S CHILDREN
A QUESTION OF BALANCE
EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR
THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR MAY 13, 2015 BLOGPOST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
BUY “BLUE JAYS” BY JUSTIN HAYWARD AND JOHN LODGE AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
THE EVER-WATCHFUL EYE OF THE OBAMA, ADMINISTRATION SEES YOU!
OBAM-IMMIGRATION—OPENS THE DOOR TO EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN YOU CAN FIND, THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
WE ARE STILL A FOOD BLOG, NEVER FORGET THAT AND HERE IS PROOF OF THAT, LOYAL READERSHIP!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: BOTSWANA
BUY “BLUE JAYS” BY JUSTIN HAYWARD AND JOHN LODGE AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
BE SURE TO VISIT THE MAIN BLOG, THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY BY GOING TO HTTP://ELEMENTALNEWSOFTHEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM/
CHEF HECTOR SANTANAMOS’ BLOGPOSTS
1. 02-21-2011 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part IV: El Chilote rejoins the Blog by presenting his First Article for the Audience’s Consideration: Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Gravy and Fresh Cranberry Sauce—Magnificently Delicious and Soul-Satisfying!” by Chef El Chilote.
2. 02-24-2011 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part II: the Crab Melt, the Monte Cristo, El Chilote’s Clubhouse Sandwich, Goldie’s Knockwurst, Bay Shrimp Taco, and Bay Shrimp Quesadilla” by El Chilote.
3. 03-17-2011 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part I: Chef El Chilote returns for his Second Engagement and commences a Series on Appetizers: Appetizers, a Pain in the Chef’s Ass but True Money-Makers, Part I” by Chef El Chilote.
4. 03-18-2011 F: “Appetizers Index, Part II: Today, the Chef shows the Readership how to make one of the Best Appetizers anywhere in the World: Calamari Greek-Style, Appetizers, Part II” by Chef El Chilote.
5. 03-19-2011 S: “Appetizers Index, Part III: today’s Appetizer is one of the All-Time Best: Fresh Dungeness Crab Cocktail—the Best the Ocean has to deliver!” by Chef El Chilote.
6. 03-20-2011 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part IV: Chef Chilote teaches the Readership how to make one of the Best Crab Cake Mixes the World has ever seen and one he created himself!” by Chef El Chilote.
7. 03-21-2011 M: “Appetizers Index, Part V: Today, the Chef teaches the Readership HOW to make the Ultimate Crab-and-Artichoke Dip, something upon which, he’s based his Worldwide Fame—Join us now!” by Chef El Chilote.
8. 06-05-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part II—Ground Beef and Three-Bean Soup” by El Chilote.
9. 06-06-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part III—Cream of Asparagus and Cream of Onion Soups” by El Chilote.
10. 06-07-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part IV—Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup with Barley and Cabbage Soup” by El Chilote.
11. 07-02-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XV: Halibut topped with Crab and Artichokes—One of the Best Seafood Dishes of all Times” by El Chilote.
12. 07-22-2011 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXIII: Maple-Graham Bread—a Mélange of Flavors combined together in One tasty Bread” by El Chilote.
13. 11-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XV: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part I—Holiday Roast Turkey Preparation and Parsnip-Apple Stuffing” by El Chilote.
14. 11-08-2011 T: “Special Menus, Part XVI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part II—Turkey Stock, Turkey Gravy, and Seasoning Mixes” by El Chilote.
15. 11-09-2011 W: “Special Menus, Part XVII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part III—Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Whipped Red Potatoes top the Menu for Today” by El Chilote.
16. 11-10-2011 Th: “Special Menus, Part XVIII: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part IV—Candied Parsnips and Buttered Peas with Ham and Apples—Two “Must’s” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
17. 11-11-2011 F: “Special Menus, Part XIX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part V—Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Blue Cornmeal Muffins—do not forget these Two!” for any Thanksgiving Table” by El Chilote.
18. 11-12-2011 S: “Special Menus, Part XX: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VI—Homemade Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies with Brandy Sauce and Fresh Whipped Cream” by El Chilote.
19. 11-13-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part XXI: Thanksgiving Dinner, Part VII—Waldorf salad, Green Salad, and Other Odds’n’Ends for the Thanksgiving Day Spread” by El Chilote.
20. 04-16-2012 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLI: Red Snapper d’ Gruene Mansion—a Fabulous Country Club Dish from New Orleans” by El Chilote.
21. 04-17-2012 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLII: El Chilote sells out his Latino Heritage—the one-and-only Panko-breaded Seafood Platter with Tartar and Cocktail Sauces—delightfully Good” by El Chilote.
22. 04-18-2012 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIII: Northwest Cioppino—one of the All-Time Great Mixed Seafood Dishes in a Savory Tomato Sauce as only El Chilote can Prepare” by El Chilote.
23. 04-19-2012 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLIV: The Best Australian Lobster Tail Presentation Ever” by El Chilote.
24. 04-20-2012 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLV: Shrimp Denise—Jumbo Shrimp wrapped with Bacon and served amidst a Pool of Brown Sauce—Country Club Cookery at its Best” by El Chilote.
25. 04-21-2012 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVI: Filets of English Sole Bonne Femme—a Classic Creation by the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier” by El Chilote.
26. 04-22-2012 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XLVII: Blackened Red Snapper accompanied by Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro Aioli and Roasted Onion Tartar Sauce—a Tribute to Cajun Chef Paul Prudhomme” by El Chilote.
27. 10-15-2012 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXV: Everybody’s Favorite Chef, El Chilote, picks up where Stinkbug left off with MORE Institutional Sizes—German-Style Potato Pancakes” by El Chilote.
28. 10-16-2012 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVI: El Chilote resurrects a Middle Eastern Classic—Lentil Pilaf—bursting with Delicious Health!” by El Chilote.
29. 10-17-2012 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVII: El Chilote tackles Risi Bisi, an amazingly Wonderful Italian Rice Dish in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
30. 10-18-2012 Th: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXVIII: El Chilote updates an Old Favorite previously seen on the Pages of the Elemental News of the Day—Gratin de Tierre a` la Crecey but in a New, Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
31. 10-19-2012 F: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XXXIX: El Chilote does it again by Updating another Favorite Potato Dish—Sour Cream Potato Casserole in an exciting Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
32. 10-20-2012 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XL: El Chilote presents an Original Auguste Escoffier Potato Classic—Scalloped Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by El Chilote.
33. 10-21-2012 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part XLI: El Chilote concludes his Week-long Excursion in Institutional Sizes by showing us how to make Hickory-Smoked Potatoes, enough to Feed 30-to-40 People!” by El Chilote.
34. 05-13-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIV: El Chilote arrives to do a Weeklong Seminar of Baking Box Cake Mixes topped with Homemade Frostings—better than anything anyone else can do!” by El Chilote.
35. 05-14-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXV: Today, El Chilote teaches the Readership how to make Quick Chocolate Frosting—essential for Bakers no matter their Skill Level!” by El Chilote.
36. 05-15-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVI: Our Topic for today is Chocolate Buttercream Frosting but first we discuss the Horrendous Events surrounding last Week’s Discover of the Three Missing Women held Captive in Cleveland, Ohio, for a Decade!” by El Chilote.
37. 05-16-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the Original Cream Cheese Frosting—perfect for not only Carrot Cakes but for all Vegetable-based Cakes, too—extraordinary!” by El Chilote.
38. 05-17-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXVIII: today’s Frosting Recipe is the perfect Topping for Betty Crocker’s Cherry Chip Cakes or Cupcakes—Cherry Buttercream Frosting—better than any other Chef’s around the World, so says Chef El Chilote!” by El Chilote.
39. 05-18-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXIX: Saturday is the Perfect Day for another Excellent Cupcake Presentation, this one featuring Chocolate Cupcakes topped with White Buttercream Frosting—an Excellent Blend of Delightful Flavors!” by El Chilote.
40. 05-19-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXX: our Week concludes with Lemon Cupcakes topped with Lemon Buttercream Frosting—the Best of the Best—beyond a Doubt” by El Chilote.
41. 01-13-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One: We begin a Weeklong Political Discussion as Chef Hector discusses Illegal Alien, California Lawyer, Sergio Garcia—NOT a Good Thing in Chef Hector’s Eyes!” by Hector Santanamos.
42. 01-14-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two: Today’s Topic is the Fear many Democrats share regarding the ‘All or Nothing’ Strategy the Modern-Day Democrat Party is using and what its Possible Outcome might be!” by Hector Santanamos.
43. 01-15-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three: Immigration, the Bracero Program, Obamacare, and the Middle East are the Topics of the Day” by Hector Santanamos.
44. 01-16-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Four: Saving the Nation is going to take a Great Deal of Hard Work and if I were the Republicans, I’d get onboard with the Democrats and the sooner, the better!” by Hector Santanamos.
45. 01-17-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Five: Today, El Chilote commences discussing Possible Democrat Party Strategies to save the Party in November, begins discussing Dem Senators at Risk, and Today: the First Day of the Super Group, CREAM!” by Hector Santanamos.
46. 01-18-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Six: Chef Hector continues looking at which Senators are Safe and which are at Risk on the Democrat Party Side of the upcoming 2014 Mid-Term Elections—Elections we MUST win to continue the Liberal Cause!” by Hector Santanamos.
47. 01-19-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seven: Chef Hector concludes the Discussion of Democrat Senators at Risk in the Fall, begs Everyone to Climb onboard with him in Supporting the Democrat Party, NOW and Forever!” by Hector Santanamos.
48. 06-16-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Five: El Chilote arrives to begin the Summer Session 2014 in earnest and presents the Best in Political Cartoons as well as defends President Obama against ALL GOP Assaults!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
49. 06-17-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Six: Summer Session 2014 continues as Chef Hector begs for MORE Democrats to become Contributors and also as Followers as we need YOU PLUS more Political Cartoons for your Viewing Pleasure!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
50. 06-18-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Seven: if the North American Union became a Reality, we would no longer have to Fear Illegal Immigrants as there would be NONE, we would all be Citizens of the Same Country PLUS More Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
51. 06-19-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Eight: the Summer Session 2014 Continues as Chef Hector shares some more Political Cartoons but also looks at the Tea Party’s Destruction of a useful Democrat Ally, Congressman Eric Cantor!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
52. 06-20-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifty-Nine: the Chef discusses the Comparisons between Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, then moves onto the Summer Session’s Political Cartoons!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
53. 06-21-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty: El Chilote launches into a Political Dialogue about the Disasters besetting the Middle East, how they are the Responsibility of George W. Bush, and WHY Barack Obama has to avoid involving himself or the U.S.!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
54. 06-22-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-One: El Chilote puts the Finger on Israel for ALL the Problems the United States and the Middle East suffers and says that Once they do what WE want them to do, all of our Problems will Vanish!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
55. 08-18-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eighteen: Chef Hector is not excited about the Children’s Invasion of our Southern Border, wants them sent Home NOW, then discusses the desirability of Hillary Clinton as our Next President come 2016!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
56. 08-19-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nineteen: NO Politics today as Chef Hector remembers Robin Williams with all the Love the Man deserved and with Hope that Others do not find themselves trapped in Similar Circumstances—we need to help ALL who suffer from Depression and Mental Illness” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
57. 08-20-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty: although opposed to War, Chef Hector applauds the Actions of President Obama when it comes to fighting Islamists on the Ground in Iraq—blow them off the Face of the Earth, Mr. President!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
58. 08-21-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-One: El Chilote does a Complete about-Face as he laments the Implosion of the Democrat Party thanks to everyone jumping Ship and leaving the President to an End of his own making!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
59. 08-22-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Two: after discussing Weather Differences between Washington State and California, Chef Hector then goes onto discuss the Nastiness of asking Ruth Vader Ginsburg to throw in the Towel before she wants to!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
60. 08-23-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Three: El Chilote laments the Decline of the World, one in which, the Darkness takes over, leading us to the New World Order as told by Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
61. 08-24-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Twenty-Four: El Chilote ends the Week criticizing Democrat Hacks like Kirsten Powers who says ‘All is Well aboard the Obama-Titanic;’ everything is messed up!” by Chef Hector Santanamos.
62. 05-11-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLIX: Hector is happy to return but is a Trifle dismayed at how quickly Hillary Clinton’s Candle is fizzling, this does not bode well for the Democrat Party in 2016” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
63. 05-12-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLX: Chef Hector discusses the News of the Day and how Democrats should feel Lucky that 2014 was not a Presidential Election Year but a Mid-Term Election—we might have had Donald Trump in the White House!” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
64. 05-13-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXI: Hector discusses the alarming Situation in Baltimore, how State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby may have thrown Charges against the Wall hoping that something will stick” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
65. 05-14-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXII: Chef Hector stands up for Pamela Geller’s Right to lampoon the Phony Prophet of Islam by drawing his Face and that if Islam wants our respect they must throw out all of their Jihadis perverting their so-called ‘Religion of Peace’” by Chef Hector “El Chilote” Santanamos.
BUY “BLUE JAYS” BY JUSTIN HAYWARD AND JOHN LODGE AT AMAZON.COM NOW!