In 1972, the Moody Blues put out their seventh album (eighth if you count “Moody Blues #1), “Seventh Sojourn.” At this point, the band was beginning to run out of steam as music continued moving through various transformations that by the mid-1970’s, would see the birth of Disco, something that hurt many of the legendary bands of 1960’s. However, the Moodies always managed to cobble together unique tunes, but the days of MASSIVE airplay on AM and FM radio stations had diminished. Still, we love this band as will you and we highly suggest this CD especially for the many new fans who have seen the band live on stage. Please, visit Amazon.com and pick this CD up in the format, the condition, and the price that is right for YOU!
AICP-END #42 04-29-2015 BLOG
WEDNESDAY, APRIL TWENTY-NINTH, TWO-THOUSAND-AND-FIFTEEN
WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE ELECTIONS OF 2016!
Chef Itzi Nakamura
END Commentary 04-29-2015
Copyright © 2015 by MHB Productions
Word Count: 929
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS
ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY.BLOGSPOT.COM-STINKBUG—THE HEADLINES
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOODSERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2015 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
BEVERLY CARRICK ARTWORKS FROM START TO FINISH, PART THIRTY-FIVE
“Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
DAY NUMBER FIVE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-FOUR UNDER OBAMACARE
SPRING SESSION 2015
BLOGPOST #42 AT THE AICP-END
Beverly Carrick loved the United States of America…
Bakersfield, CA, 04-29-2015 Wednesday: Aloha, hello, as my fellow Hawaiian colleague did last week, the wonderful Cheryl La Tigre, I am now the second woman and the third chef-blogger of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day to come over to this blog and pick up the ongoing series on one of the world’s greatest artists, Beverly Carrick. I met Beverly back in the 1990’s when she came to Maui to visit her son, Brian, an individual whom I knew from working at the Waterfront Restaurant in Ma’la’ea Harbor on the south shore. She and her husband, John, came to spend some time on the island and also to see about getting her artworks into some of the galleries out in Lahaina and also down in Kihei where I now live and work.
Beverly was a magnificent woman, the jewelry she wore, the clothes; she was as gorgeous a woman as could ever be. She brought several paintings with her with which, to interest the gallery owners and she and Brian’s ex-wife, Kay, went to the gallery owners and promoted her works. Several chose to pick her up and so she became a ‘Hawaiian’ artist, one whose works depicted a different view from the big murals of a bi-world of life both atop and below the surface of the water. I will not mention the two prominent artists that Hawaiians so love because we only promote the works of Beverly here at this blog and at the other but Beverly showed all of them up.
However, when Brian had to leave Hawaii because his ex-wife put him into bankruptcy—especially after his employer, the State of Hawaii gave him a massive loan to pay the bills his wife put him in which she then spent on her youngest son, a bum—Beverly lost her agent on site. The galleries eventually packed up her paintings and shipped them back to the mainland and her brief time in Hawaii came to an end. However, she did paint a series of about 10-12 Hawaiian-themed paintings that have become collector’s pieces.
Anyhow, today, we will continue with the presentation of the next batch of 15 stunning images, things that cause me to fall into a swoon and wish I had the money to buy. Beverly has this ability, one that is difficult to translate into words, that grabs the eyes of the viewer and locks them into the apex deep in the rear-center of the painting. I know I can stand and gaze at these paintings for hours, they are that powerful, and I know that the readership does agree with me because we get many people calling to ask, “Where is the Carrick Gallery?” to which I tell them, “there is no gallery, only the online site.” Please, do your soul a favor and go to beverlycarrick.com after observing these paintings, then come back and enjoy both this blog and the parent blog—you will thank me and everyone else who blogs here for sharing this transformative experience with YOU.
We now will present more Beverly Carrick Original Artworks
I have to admit that I am enthralled by the story of Beverly, what she went through to achieve the fame she ultimately did. Growing up in the very city in which we blog—Oildale, California,--she fell stricken to cancer and lost her leg at age 12 at the hip. Imagine that: you want to grow up to become a dancer—something most little girls dream at one time or another (unless, of course, you were a tomboy such as me) and to hear that you have a disease that might kill you with the only answer the loss of your leg—oh, my God. I know that if one of my kids faced an illness such as that, I would be horrified, not knowing what to expect but thanks to Beverly, we know there is a way. What’s more please visit the main blog by using the following link: < http://www.elementalnewsoftheday.blogspot.com/> Let’s look at the paintings now:
#0366 24” x 30” “Rocky Gorge”
#0367 24” x 36” “Which Way?”
#0368 30” x 40” “Twilight Yucca”
#0369 20” x 24” “Hot Summer Evening”
#0370 16” x 20” “Autumn Canyon”
#0371 16” x 20” “Sunrise Pink”
#0372 20” x 24” “Sundown Vineyard”
#0373 40” x 60” “Day’s Last Light”
#0374 36” x 48” “Sundown Mesa”
#0375 20” x 24” “February Twilight”
#0376 20” x 24” “Yuccas Glow”
#0377 12” x 16” “The Little Bird Girl”
#0378 12” x 16” “Autumn Nocturne”
#0379 30” x 40” “September Aspen”
#0380 20” x 24” “Desert Twilight”
What more can we say about these spectacular images other than—they are awesome! How about ‘ono-licious,’ that is a great term, too, as in Hawaiian, ‘ono’ means “good.” I would love one day to host an art gallery on Maui, sharing the images of the one-and-only amazing Beverly Carrick, the mainland’s greatest gift to the nation. We in Hawaii can learn many things from spreading our gaze from what we like here when it comes to art to bringing in images from mainland artists and not just Polynesian and Asian. Anyhow, this will do it for my debut here at blog #2; I hope you have enjoyed what you see and that YOU will leave some comments for me. I wait hearing from you, please, get in touch and tell me what you think—God bless you all, aloha, aloha, and aloha!
This is a photo of me back in the 1980's when I was the Executive Chef at a fine-dining restaurant out in Lahaina, HI, on the beautiful island of Maui. I began my culinary career in the late 1960’s while living on my home island of Oahu and after spending some time in California during the 1990’s, I returned to my native Hawaii and am currently running a gourmet restaurant in Kihei, HI. My experience has been in fine dining but I’ve also spent time running a hospital kitchen as both a dietician and as a Cook IV.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us at email@example.com
The END Commentary for Wednesday, April 29, 2015 by Chef Itzi Nakamura
Please note that everyone who writes for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day is their own person entitled to their own opinions, attitudes, and insanity so does not necessarily speak for all of us. Thanks, Stinkbug.
The one-and-only Chef Cheryl La Tigre wrote this original essay.
Thanks to Brainy History for their timelines, without which, we would have to devote way more time to compiling them than we already do!
Article concept and/or recipe created by Chef Itzi Nakamura on April 27, 2015 in Hana, Hawaii.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF ARTIST BEVERLY CARRICK SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS GREAT ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOODSERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THIS WEEK: CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA♀
NEXT WEDNESDAY: CHEF ELVIN C. MCCARDLE♂
STINKBUG ALIVE AND WELL AND ON THE ROAD TO 2016
This is #0369 20” x 24" original oil painting by Beverly Carrick entitled, and “Hot Summer Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, located at or at Brian Carrick's Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, "Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: the World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
NOTE: EVERYONE WHO WRITES FOR THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY DOES SO UNDER AN ALIAS DUE TO FREQUENT OPINIONS THAT MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE ACCEPTABLE AT THEIR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT. PLEASE NOTE, TOO, THAT RECIPES ARE BROKEN DOWN FROM INSTITUTIONAL SIZES, WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT ALWAYS TRANSLATE PROPERLY AND SEEN AS SUCH. THANK YOU, MOSES SCHARBUG III.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What's Cookin' Productions. This article is copyrighted © 04-27-2015, all rights reserved. Unauthorized reproductions of anything on this blog site, including written material and photographs, are permissible unless granted in writing by Moses Scharbug or Stinkbug. Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Gilbert R.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS
Chef Itzi Nakamura, Beverly Carrick, Fine Art, Hawaiian Art, Modern Art, 21st Century Art, Fine Art in Hawaii, Aloha Spirit, the Love of Art, Beverly Carrick Fine Artworks, the AICP-END Blog 2015,
TRADEMARK OF QUALITY C/O THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY AND MAGNOLIA HILLTOP BREWERS PRODUCTIONS 2015 OF BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
WE NOW PROUDLY LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, JAZ MCKAY, AND MARK LEVIN AT AM 1560 RADIO IN BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA!
PLEASE LISTEN TO KAOI 1110 AM and 96.7 FM ON MAUI, HAWAII—YOU CAN CATCH IT ONLINE OR LIVE ON THE RADIO! THEY COVER CONSERVATIVE TOPICS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ED SCHULTZ AND THE NFL!
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!—WE SUPPORT THE MILITARY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THAT OF ITS ALLIES AROUND THE GLOBE!
THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME TODAY AT THE NEW ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY, I APPRECIATE YOUR COMPANY AND HOPE THAT YOU BRING YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, AND RELATIVES THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT! THANKS, TRULY YOURS, CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
BUY “SEVENTH SOJOURN” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
Our Muse--the Chefs’ Culinary Nightmare
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE AT BEVERLYCARRICK.COM—GO THERE NOW TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS IN THE SEVENTH YEAR OF HIS
TERMS IN OFFICE PRESIDENCY
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 29, 2015:
The Flags of the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany:
NOTE: YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE MUSIC WE ADVERTISE BY LOOKING UP THE BANDS BY USING THE TABS AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST—THANK YOU!
PLEASE BUY THE FOLLOWING CDS BY THE GREAT ENGLISH, MULTI-TALENTED ROCK-AND-ROLL BAND, THE MOODY BLUES, AT AMAZON.COM:
THE MOODY BLUES #1
DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED
IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD
ON THE THRESHOLD OF A DREAM
TO OUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN’S CHILDREN
A QUESTION OF BALANCE
EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR APRIL 29, 2015 BLOGPOST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
BUY “SEVENTH SOJOURN” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
THE EVER-WATCHFUL EYE OF THE OBAMA, ADMINISTRATION SEES YOU!
OBAM-IMMIGRATION—OPENS THE DOOR TO EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL ALIEN YOU CAN FIND, THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!
WE ARE STILL A FOOD BLOG, NEVER FORGET THAT AND HERE IS PROOF OF THAT, LOYAL READERSHIP!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
FLAG OF THE DAY: MALDIVES
BUY “SEVENTH SOJOURN” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!
BE SURE TO VISIT THE MAIN BLOG, THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY BY GOING TO HTTP://ELEMENTALNEWSOFTHEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM/
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA:
1. 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
2. 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
3. 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
4. 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
5. 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
6. 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
7. 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: a Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
8. 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
9. 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
10. 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
11. 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
12. 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
13. 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
14. 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
15. 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
16. 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
17. 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
18. 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
19. 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode—‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
20. 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
21. 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: the Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
22. 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
23. 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and also discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
24. 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
25. 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
26. 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
27. 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
28. 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
29. 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
30. 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
31. 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
32. 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
33. 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
34. 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
35. 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
36. 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
37. 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join together to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
38. 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
39. 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
40. 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
41. 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
42. 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
43. 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
44. 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: a Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
45. 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
BUY “SEVENTH SOJOURN” BY THE MOODY BLUES AT AMAZON.COM NOW!